Unwrapping gifts is part of our holiday excitement. Watching receivers open gifts gives us joy. You can find several black owned companies with holiday themed wrapping paper, note cards, and stockings on Shop With Leslie.
- Greentop Gifts offers black Santa wrapping paper and corresponding gift labels. Black Santa apparel (tees, sweatshirts, onesies) and matching accessories (hats, buttons) are also available for children, youth and adults.
- JoonAfrica offers “Dashiki” wrapping paper in a jeweled tone red, with leafy green Dashiki details. “Royal Disc” wrapping paper is also available. “Ruby Red Mudcloth” Christmas tree ornaments are also sold.
- Effie’s Paper offers free “wallpaper” downloads that could be used to wrap small gifts.
In spreading good cheer through holiday cards, there are several options.
April Olivia offers an assortment of culturally themed holiday cards that include Christmas, Kwanzaa, southern, and sorority.
Nicola Lespeare offers holiday cards that celebrate black beauty and diversity.
Pardon My Fro offers “modern holiday chic” cards that show variety in hairstyles.
Special Touch Designs offers holiday cards using colorful African wax print fabrics.
Tiare Smith Designs offers holiday and other themed note cards that depict their artistry.
- Impressive Express offers personalized Christmas stockings and hats.
- In Sew Far offers an assortment of large handmade Christmas stockings that celebrate African culture.
Subscribe to Shop with Leslie (see bottom of Homepage)
Like and Share our Posts
Follow us on Twitter & Instagram