There are SEVERAL choices of goat’s milk soap from black owned brands. Check out the company and product links below.
Goat’s milk is different from cow’s milk in several ways. Goat’s milk contains higher levels of magnesium, potassium, and lactic acid; and the fat particles are smaller. Goat’s milk also contains ample amounts of calcium, Vitamins A and B, and fatty acids. These properties contribute to the moisturizing, skin softening, and exfoliating properties of beauty products made with goat’s milk. Additionally, soap made with goat’s milk is said to help with eczema. In reviewing companies, I was moved by the stories and testimonials provided by vendors about the usefulness of their products to remedy eczema and other skin conditions.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For these advertisements, at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the links in making a purchase.
- Belna Candle Company (advertisement) offers a diverse selection of goat’s milk soaps that are sold individually and as part of a set.
- Karen Jai Home (advertisement) offers a milk bar goat’s milk soap for the face and body. Use the discount code SHOPWITHLESLIEBLOG at checkout.
- NaturesBeautiBar (advertisement) offers a Ohemaa Yoni Bar made with goat’s milk and infused with sweet Japanese Persimmons.
- Smell Good Spa (advertisement) offers a goat’s milk bath in a jar. Use the code leslie in the Shopping Cart for a 15% discount.
- Cream & Coco offers a selection of soaps with goat’s milk. These include oatmeal and cream, sandalwood snickerdoodle, pear Riesling, and dream baby soaps.
- Ixora Botanical Beauty offers an oats galore soap made with goat’s milk that is available scented and unscented.
- Komfort Zone offers an oatmeal and goat’s milk soap that is also made with honey, Shea and cocoa butters.
- Love Mother Eartha offers a lavender silk body bar made with goat’s milk, and a rose petal body scrub bar infused with goat’s milk.
I hope you find a goat’s milk soap that works for you. Happy shopping!
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is now offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ gifts for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ gifts for $10.00 and less, 200+ gifts from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ gifts from $15.01 to $25.00. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! Great sales at 50% off are also posted. Sign up HERE for the low cost of $12.00 a year. Or alternatively, consider the following.Buy me a coffee
Feel free to message Shop With Leslie with any questions through our contact form.
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like and Share our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr
- Arora, R., Bhojak, N., & Joshi, R. “Comparative Aspacts of Goat and Cow Milk.” International Journal of Engineering Science Invention. http://www.ijesi.org/papers/Vol(2)1/B210710.pdf December, 2013
- Bhandari, Bhesh. “With fat globules, size matters.” https://www.foodprocessing.com.au/content/processing/article/with-fat-globules-size-matters-193611797 31 August, 2017
- Jackson, Kristen Collins. “Using goat’s milk for hair & skin benefits may be your best beauty decision this year.” https://www.bustle.com/articles/123717-using-goats-milk-for-hair-skin-benefits-may-be-your-best-beauty-decision-this-year 3 December, 2015
- McLaughlin, Sharon T. “What is the benefit of goat milk soap?” https://www.huffingtonpost.com/sharon-t-mclaughlin-md-facs/what-is-the-benefit-of-go_b_9286700.html 23 February, 2017
- Miley, Michelle. “The good things goat’s milk soap does for the skin.” https://www.livestrong.com/article/176480-the-good-things-goats-milk-soap-does-for-the-skin/ 14 August, 2017
- Sharma, R., Sanodiya, B. S., Thakur, G. S., Jaiswal, P., Pal., S., Sharma, A., & Bisen, P. S. “Characterization of Lactic Acid Bacteria from Raw Milk Samples of Cow, Goat, Sheep, Camel and Buffalo with Special Elucidation to Lactic Acid Production.” http://www.journalrepository.org/media/journals/BMRJ_8/2013/Sep/Sharma342013BMRJ4860.pdf September 2013