There are SEVERAL choices of goat’s milk soap from black owned brands. Check out the company and product links below.
Goat’s milk is different from cow’s milk in several ways. Goat’s milk contains higher levels of magnesium, potassium, and lactic acid; and the fat particles are smaller. Goat’s milk also contains ample amounts of calcium, Vitamins A and B, and fatty acids. These properties contribute to the moisturizing, skin softening, and exfoliating properties of beauty products made with goat’s milk. Additionally, soap made with goat’s milk is said to help with eczema. In reviewing companies, I was moved by the stories and testimonials provided by vendors about the usefulness of their products to remedy eczema and other skin conditions.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For these advertisements, at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the links in making a purchase.
- BLK + GRN (advertisement) offers a wide selection of goods from black owned brands. USE the discount code shopwithleslie to receive your benefits when shopping for their goat’s milk and Chai bar soap.
- Cream & Coco offers a selection of soaps with goat’s milk. These include oatmeal and cream, sandalwood snickerdoodle, pear Riesling, and dream baby soaps.
- Elle Skincare Co. offers a soothe soap in different sizes made with goat’s milk, lavender, chamomile essential oils, and oatmeal.
- Ixora Botanical Beauty offers an oats galore soap made with goat’s milk that is available scented and unscented.
- Love Mother Eartha offers the lavender silk body bar, and the sweet powder body bar made with goat’s milk.
- Milked offers goat’s milk soaps with natural ingredients.
- SOS (Sage & Onyx Soapery) offers a sweet orange and patchouli bar made with goat’s milk.
- The Body Vault offers hydrangea rose and Moroccan vanilla goat’ milk soaps, handmade with organic goat’s milk.
I hope you find a goat’s milk soap that works for you. Happy shopping!
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is now offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ gifts for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ gifts for $10.00 and less, 200+ gifts from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ gifts from $15.01 to $25.00. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There will be updates and posts throughout the year. Sign up HERE for the low cost of $4.95 a year. Or alternatively, consider the following.Buy me a coffee
Feel free to message Shop With Leslie with any questions through our contact form.
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like and Share our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr
- Arora, R., Bhojak, N., & Joshi, R. “Comparative Aspacts of Goat and Cow Milk.” International Journal of Engineering Science Invention. http://www.ijesi.org/papers/Vol(2)1/B210710.pdf December, 2013
- Bhandari, Bhesh. “With fat globules, size matters.” https://www.foodprocessing.com.au/content/processing/article/with-fat-globules-size-matters-193611797 31 August, 2017
- Jackson, Kristen Collins. “Using goat’s milk for hair & skin benefits may be your best beauty decision this year.” https://www.bustle.com/articles/123717-using-goats-milk-for-hair-skin-benefits-may-be-your-best-beauty-decision-this-year 3 December, 2015
- McLaughlin, Sharon T. “What is the benefit of goat milk soap?” https://www.huffingtonpost.com/sharon-t-mclaughlin-md-facs/what-is-the-benefit-of-go_b_9286700.html 23 February, 2017
- Miley, Michelle. “The good things goat’s milk soap does for the skin.” https://www.livestrong.com/article/176480-the-good-things-goats-milk-soap-does-for-the-skin/ 14 August, 2017
- Sharma, R., Sanodiya, B. S., Thakur, G. S., Jaiswal, P., Pal., S., Sharma, A., & Bisen, P. S. “Characterization of Lactic Acid Bacteria from Raw Milk Samples of Cow, Goat, Sheep, Camel and Buffalo with Special Elucidation to Lactic Acid Production.” http://www.journalrepository.org/media/journals/BMRJ_8/2013/Sep/Sharma342013BMRJ4860.pdf September 2013