Finding the right makeup is a process. You have to figure out what colors work for you and sample products, especially when it comes to foundation. As you do this, know there are plenty of samples offered through black owned makeup brands. See the following companies and product links for details.
- AJ Crimson offers a Match Me Perfect Sample Kit with 12 shades of their signature foundations in addition to a banana creme highlighter. You also receive two correctors. ($35.00)
- B.A.A.B.S has foundation samples where you can choose a color family and receive 3 corresponding shades. ($5.00) An oil mattifier with instructions is also included ($5.00)
- BLAC Minerals has product samples for concealers, foundation (custom mixed and sets), finish dust powder, and blush. ($ 2.00 – $10.00).
- Hue Noir notes on their foundations page that free samples are available upon request.
- Jacque Mgido offers foundation samples in multiple colors ($3.00).
- Laws of Nature offers foundation samples in multiple colors. ($5.00)
- Luv + Co. has sample sizes for loose and mineral foundations, and balm and cover creams. ($3.50)
- Magnolia Makeup offers a set of foundation samples for half the price of the full set. ($50.00)
- Plain Jane Beauty offers a multitude of samples. These include sets of foundations, eye shadows (matte and shimmers), highlighter, blush, color corrector, concealer, translucent powder, makeup primer, and coconut water setting mist. ($1.50 – $13.00).
- Valana Minerals offers luxury and creme foundation samples ($2.25) and sample kits ($23.99 – 49.99) that include a variety of items.
In conclusion, I have found that the availability of makeup sample offerings change, and I will routinely update this post.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is now offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ gifts for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ gifts for $10.00 and less, 200+ gifts from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ gifts from $15.01 to $25.00. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There will be updates and posts throughout the year. Sign up HERE for the low cost of $4.95 a year.
Feel free to message Shop With Leslie with any questions through our contact form.
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like and Share our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr