Facial care products from black owned brands are numerous (100+) and in this post you will find companies offering cleansers, day, and night moisturizers, serums, exfoliants, and masks.
Caring for the face is one of the most fundamental aspects of a women’s beauty regiment. We want to keep our face clean, fresh looking, and vibrant in appearance. Finding facial care products that meet our needs then is important. In this overview, points of interests about product suitability for various skin types such as mature or acne prone, and use of the oil cleansing method are noted. Finally, free shipping information, and sample availability for facial products are provided; however product and shipping information may change. Also, many companies offer special discounts for initial orders, subscribing by email, loyalty, and more.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For these advertisements, at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the link in making a purchase.
- Garner’s Garden (advertisement) offers a selection of facial care products that include oil cleansing and foaming cleansers, toners and moisturizers. Travel sizes are also available.
- Lizzie’s All Natural Products (advertisement) offers a facial serum and moisturizer. Use the code LESLIE for a 5% discount.
- Urban Hydration (advertisement) offers many products for the face that include several face cleansing oils, micellar waters, clay and gel masks, and products specifically for dry, oily, and acne prone skin. Their facial care products are also available on Amazon.
- Afriderm is designed for dark skin. A cleanser (peeling gel), day (SPF 20), and night cream are offered. Free shipping on orders over $50.00.
- Alaffia offers two types of facial care sets. One is coconut reshi, and the other is neem tumeric based. A facial cleanser, mist toner, day and night creams, and serum are offered. Other products include varieties of liquid African black soap. Facial care products are also available on Amazon (Advertisement).
- All Things O’ Natural offers skin care regiments for both “dry/mature/normal” and “oily/acne prone/combination” skin. Products include a beauty balm for which the oil cleansing method can be used, clay cleansing and exfoliating masks, mist toners, and face serum/oils. Sample/travel sizes for some products are available.
- Anita Grant offers two facial cleansers based on the oil cleansing method, and a variety of floral waters and toners. Numerous facial oils are also offered for various skin conditions (e.g., eczema, psoriasis, mature/ageing) in addition to normal skin. Free shipping on orders over 45 pounds.
- Astrida Naturals offers a balancing cleanser and hydrating toner. Moisturizers for oily and dry skin are offered as well as a brightening facial serum. Exfoliating and detoxifying facials masks are also offered. Samples are available for certain facial products. Free shipping is available for U.S. orders over $50.00. Products are available on Amazon (Advertisement).
- Bask & Bloom has a skin essential bundle consisting of a facial cleanser, toner, and cream. A shampoo bar that can be used on the face and a detoxifying mask are also offered. Free shipping on orders $75.00 and over.
- Beija Flor Naturals offers a detox cleansing bar, acai mango face lotion, antioxidant treatment (that can be used as a night creme), and different types of exfoliating masks. Free shipping on orders $75.00 and over.
- BGLH Marketplace offers packages of heart shaped African black soap.
- Blaine Lorenn has a facial wash based on the oil cleansing method, toner, and facial oil moisturizer made of plant based ingredients. A two in one elixir and exfoliating/balancing mask are also available.
- Bolden offers a facial line consisting of a cleanser, toner and nighttime repair serum, both with glycolic acid. A detoxifying clay mask is available and a SPF 30 moisturizer will soon be available. Free shipping on orders $50.00 and over.
- Butter Me Up Goods offers various types of facial cleansers, toners, oil moisturizers, serums, and masks for different purposes (e.g., rejuvenation and detoxification) that are made with organic products.
- Clear Essence has several skin care lines designed for people of color. Products include complexion soaps, toners, cremes, dark spot correctors, and oils to address a variety of conditions (e.g., anti-aging, acne, and oily skin). Free shipping on U.S. orders $75.00 and over. Facial care products are also available on Amazon (Advertisement).
- Cream & Coco offers a botanical cleansing syrup (oil cleansing method), bar soap, facial serum, detoxifying face polish, and detoxifying clay mask.
- Color Us Simply Holistic (CUSH) offers two facial cleansers, a toner mist, a daily facial lotion, corrective serums, and an acai facial scrub.
- DermHA offers several products for different skin issues including acne, anti-aging, and mature skin. A key ingredient is hyaluronic acid. Products include facial cleansers, serums, exfoliants, as well as a rejuvenating tonic. Free shipping for orders $150.00 and over.
- Dirty Beauty offers various facial cleansers, some of which are based on the oil cleansing method. Several types of serums, moisturizers, and exfoliating masks are also available.
- FabYouLife offers a face foam and complexion soap, serums, detoxifying and exfoliating masks, with products to help to redress acne, hyper-pigmentation, and other skin blemishes. Free shipping on orders over $50.00.
- Ixora Botanical Beauty offers a facial cleanser based on the oil cleansing method, a sugar scrub, and hermosa butter for the face. A maracuja face oil and hyaluronic serum is also available.
- Jacq’s offers products for various skin types including acne prone, dry/mature, and oily/combination. There are numerous facial cleansers, including bar soaps and a cleansing balm for which the oil cleansing method can be applied. A face serum, toner, moisturizer, clarifying mask and scrub are also available. Sample products on orders over $50.00. Free shipping on U.S.orders over $50.00.
- Kaike offers a face cleanser (oil cleansing method), a detoxifying green tea mask and a hydrating marshmallow mask.
- Kimo Bentley offers a charcoal face wash/mask, several toners and moisturizers. A hydrating coconut face mask is also available. Free shipping on orders $50.00 and over.
- Krazy Essentials offers several facial oils, some of which can be used for the oil cleansing method. A rose water mist/toner, a willow mist with salicyclic acid to help with acne, and two detoxifying masks are also available.
- Kreyól Essence offers a cleanser and face oil moisturizer, both made with Haitian Moringa oil. Free shipping on U.S. orders $75.00 and over. Facial care products are available on Amazon (Advertisement).
- Kyra’s Shea Medleys offers a 3 N 1 scrub as a facial cleanser, several floral waters (lavender, rose, and lemongrass) that can be used as toners, and a variety of facial oils. Natural and organic ingredients are used. Free shipping on U.S. orders over $35.00.
- Lather & More offers a variety of soaps that can be used on the face, and a green tea facial moisturizer. Free shipping on U.S. orders over $50.00.
- Lime Green offers a multi-wash/purpose cleanser, face toner and oil. Free shipping on orders over $75.00.
- Marshall Julian Cosmetics offers serums for various purposes (e.g., firming, hydration, and eyes). A SPF 30 moisturizing day cream and a bentonite clay treatment for acne and oily skin are also available.
- Mary Louise Cosmetics offers a green tea facial cleanser, a miracle serum, and a facial mask. Free shipping on orders $50.00 or more.
- Mature Kinky Creations offers a raw African black soap cleanser and anti-aging/ anti-acne face serum.
- Melaku Aromatherapy offers a facial mask made with moringa powder from Ghana. Various forms of African black soap, including a sample size is also available.
- Mel’s Butter Blends offers a tea soap face and body wash made from African black soap, and an aloe and babassu moisturizer. A sample size version of the moisturizer is available.
- My Skin Trx offers two cleansing balms, one for dry/sensitive and the other for oily/combination skin. Several toners and moisturizers for different skin types are available. In addition, there are 10 types of exfoliating face masks. Free shipping on U.S. orders $75.00 or more.
- Nandi’s Naturals offers a liquid African black soap, and facial cream made with mango butter and organic jojoba seed oil.
- Natural Passion offers a facial scrub made with castile soap and essential oils, a facial mist, and facial pudding moisturizer.
- NBI All Natural offers a handmade facial bar (with oatmeal) and facial moisturizer.
- Nuekie offers a precleanser consistent with the oil cleansing method, and a moisture creme therapy.
- Nyraju Natural Skin & Hair offers several facial care packages for people of color. These include for dry/mature skin, acne/oily skin, and hyper-pigmentation. Basic kits include a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. Facial serums, a daytime (SPF 30) moisturizer, eye revitalizer cream, facial scrub and mask are also available. There are multiple sample kits.
- Olivia Rose Co. offers a facial care package consisting of botanical micellar water cleanser, rose and hibiscus toner, and face serum. An exfoliant and face cream are also available.
- Pardo Naturals offers soaps made of essential oils and natural ingredients. A honey facial wash and facial oil cleanser are available. Other products include exfoliants, masks, a skin cream and eye serum
- Perfect Blends offers handmade products including a green tea oil based face wash and moisturizer, an exfoliant, and facial gel.
- Petals offers a hydrating face cream, many varieties of a facial mask, and a facial scrub.
- Portia M offers a skin line consisting of a face wash, toner, day, and night cream. Free shipping on South African orders of 400 Rands or more.
- PremiereNaturalsbyK2 offers a liquid African black soap, facial balm/moisturizer, and a custom facial detoxification mask.
- SDOT Beauty has a variety of facial cleansing bars, toner facial mists, day and night serums. Brightening and detoxifying masks are also available. Free shipping on U.S. orders $100.00 or more.
- Sénica offers a blemish balm designed to fade dark spots and remedy other skin conditions.
- Shea Shea Bakery offers a clear skin kit to help with various skin conditions including eczema and acne. It includes a liquid African black soap, anti-acne vitamin mist, scar healing oil, and charcoal mask. Other facial masks and scrubs are available.
- SkinButtr offers a facial cleansing system designed to hydrate. It includes a cleanser, exfoliator, toner, mask, and moisturizer.
- Skin Deep Natural Body Care offers an facial cleansing creme and exfoliating face wash.
- Skinfolk offers different varieties of triple milled African black soap, including ones designed for dry and oily skin. An African black honey mask that can be used as a cleanser, and a maracuja face oil is also available.
- Soaps, Washing, & Grooming Essentials (SW&G) offers a gentle face wash that helps with skin conditions such as eczema and acne. A hydrating, lavender scented face creme is also offered. Free shipping on orders over $99.00.
- Soleil Essentials offers two facial cleansers that are also good for acne prone skin (black tea honey & aloe, and royal rose). Various toners are offered that help with dry, oily, and acne prone skin. A facial oil, serum, detoxifying facial masks, and exfoliants are also available. Free shipping on orders over $99.00.
- Sophia K Essentials offers products designed to unclog pores and reduce excess oil. These include several cleansers and toners, a hydrating mask and moisturizer. Free shipping on orders over $35.00.
- Specific Beauty has products designed for women of color to address uneven skin tone, hyper-pigmentation, and texture. Products include a a daily gentle cleanser, skin brightening serum, dark spot correctors, and a day moisture (SPF 30). Free shipping is available using their promo code. Facial care products are also available on Amazon (Advertisement).
- Tasha Hussey Body offers handmade face soaps, including a neem acne soap. Several facial masks including those for skin clarification and revitalization are also offered.
- Temple Zen offers a facial restoration complex that includes a facial scrub and serum. Other products include a facial cleanser/toner, different types of serums (e.g., for for hydrating and rejuvenation), exfoliants, and a blemish remover.
- The Balm Shop & Co. offers a complexion reviving facial mask with olive leaf and comfrey as central ingredients, and a herbal facial steam.
- The Butter Bar Skincare offers numerous products including one based on the oil cleansing method. Cleansers, toners, mists, serums, masks, and exfoliants are available along with products for specific skin issues (e.g., oily, acne & blemish prone).
- Tierra Goes Green offers a black liquid soap, and face flavor moisturizers, including one for acne/problematic skin. A clear skin super serum is also offered.
- Vera Moore Cosmetics offers a wide variety of facial cleansers and moisturizers including products designed for dry/mature, oily/acne prone, and combination skin. Various serums, exfoliants, masques, and a toner are also offered.
- Yadain Cultural Solutions offers a liquid black soap, and a correct and purge facial cleanser. Two facial scrubs and a serum/restorer are offered in addition to a detoxifying facial mask. Free shipping on orders $100.00 or more.
In reviewing these companies, I hope you find facial care products that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie offers a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ items for $10.00 and less, 200+ items from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $4.95 per year.
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like and Share our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr