In this post the focus is on black owned brands providing grooming products (100+) designated for men. In reviewing these companies, I saw a pattern of healthful practices (e.g., handcrafted products, use of natural ingredients) along with competitive prices. I encourage you to take the time to explore these wonderful products created by innovative and resourceful entrepreneurs; and find what suits your needs. Specific categories of products are indicated below. These include the following.
- Beard Products
- Body Moisturizers
- Body Scrubs and Soaks
- Body Wash and Soaps
- Facial Care Products
Free shipping and rewards programs may be available. SCROLL to find the category of items you need.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For these advertisements, at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the links in making a purchase.
- Aromaology (advertisement) offers a selection of beard care products that include bard balms and oils.
- Debonair Beard Co. (advertisement) offers a selection of beard care products that include beard balms, oils, butters, and kits. Use the code DBC10 for a 10% discount.
- Garden Storey (advertisement) offers a beard oil and beard oil set.
- Garner’s Garden (advertisement) offers a beard oil and butter.
- Lizzie’s All Natural Products (advertisement) offers a hair a beard oil. Use the code LESLIE for a 5% discount.
- Mature Kinky Creations (advertisement) offers a beard and hair oil.
- Melanku Aromatherapy (advertisement) offers a beard balm and conditioner, vegan friendly beard oil, and a beard wash.
- Priority Skin Care (advertisement) offers beard care products for men that include a beard butter and beard oil.
- Queens On Purpose (advertisement) offers a Kings on Purpose collection that includes beard balm and beard oil.
- Tafah Oil (advertisement) offers a selection of beard products that include a beard oil, beard shampoo, and beard conditioner.
- BLK + GRN (advertisement) offers a wide selection of goods from black owned brands. USE the discount code shopwithleslie to receive your benefits when shopping for beard products.
- Cream & Coco offers a beard butter balm and beard glaze.
- FabYouLife offers a hair and beard oil, and beard cream.
- Flo + Theo offers a beard elixir.
- Itiba offers a beard oil, beard balm, and liquid cleanser that can be used for beards.
- Ixora Botanical Beauty offers a hydrating beard soap, and debonair hydrating beard cream.
- Lather & More offers various beard balms and beard oils.
- Meticulous offers a beard butter, beard balm, and beard oil.
- NBI offers a beard balm, and beard and skin serum.
- Oyin Handmade offers a foaming beard wash and grooming spray for the beard and short hair. A detangling beard conditioner and beard butter are also available.
- Pardo Naturalsoffers a beard (and facial) scrub. A beard wash, oil, and balm are also available.
- Scotch Porter offers several products for the beard (e.g., wash, serum, conditioner, balm). Sample products are also available. Scotch Porter products are also sold on Amazon (Advertisement).
- Shear & Shine offers various types of beard oils.
- Soleil Essentials offers a cooling beard oil.
- Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil offers a beard oil. Beard oil available on Amazon (Advertisement).
- The Shea Shack offers a selection of beard oils, and a beard butter, and an all natural beard care set.
- Tribewalks offers a beard upkeep set that includes a beard oil, beard nourishment, face and beard soap, Shea buttercream and a grooming canister. A stand alone beard oil is also offered.
- Ufara offers a beard oil and moisturizer as a set or separately.
- Xotics by Curtis offers scented beard oils and scented beard balms. Products are sold on Amazon (Advertisement).
- Debonair Beard Co. (advertisement) offers a body butter in several sizes and scents. Use the code DBC10 for a 10% discount.
- Smell Good Spa (advertisement) offers custom scented king body lotions, body oils, and body sprays.
- Asim Supreme Products offers a variety of body oils (e.g., Argan).
- Astrida Naturals offers an unrefined Shea butter, and Shea butter stick with tea tree and clary sage.
- BLGH Marketplace offers various whipped Shea butters.
- Bubble Bistro offers body butters, body oils, and body sprays available in different scents.
- Creme & Coco offers men’s infused glaze tinctures.
- Ixora Botanical Beauty offers a distinguished gentleman butter in various scents and sizes; and a tropical fusion sun protection stick (SPF 30+).
- Lather & More offers body butters.
- Pooka Pure and Simple offers a caliente man body oil, body butter, and body mist.
- Shear & Shine offers various types of scented body oils.
- Spretz offers a 2 in 1 breath and hand freshener/moisturizer.
- The Architect & Co. offers an after shower hydrating oil spray, and an invigorating body lotion.
- The Shea Shack offers a selection of body oils.
- Tribewalks offers a Shea buttercream.
BODY SCRUBS AND SOAKS
- Debonair Beard Co. (advertisement) offers a body scrub in several sizes and scents. Use the code DBC10 for a 10% discount.
- Bubble Bistro offers a salt therapy detoxification soak in different fragrances.
- Butter Me Up Goods offers a variety of sugar and foot scrubs.
BODY WASH AND SOAP
- Smell Good Spa (advertisement) offers a King Castile body wash.
- All Things O’Natural offers an African black soap, and a 2 and 1 shampoo and body cleanser.
- Amenta’s Key offers handmade soap for men with avocado oil.
- Asim Supreme offers various African black soaps.
- Bubble Bistro offers various types of soaps such as a creme butter bar and big block soap.
- Creme & Coco offers a variety of soaps for the face and body.
- FabuYouLife offers a variety of soaps with different scents and herbs.
- Itiba offers a liquid cleanser.
- Ixora Botanical Beauty offers an oats galore soap, and a detoxifying hemp & loofah exfoliating man bar.
- Lather & More offers a variety of scented soaps.
- Pardo Naturals offers several different soaps (e.g., bay rum, charcoal, and kingly).
- Qhemet Biologics offers an olive oil based soap for the entire family. It is available on Amazon (Advertisement).
- The Architect & Co. offers a nourishing body wash.
- Debonair Beard Co. offers a natural organic deodorant in 11 scents and unscented. Use the code DBC10 for a 10% discount.
- Garner’s Garden (advertisement) offers a large selection of unscented magnesium deodorants where one can select the option “men.”
- Smell Good Spa (advertisement) offers a king deodorant stick.
- Lather & More offers a cool breeze natural deodorant.
- Qhemet Biologics offers a natural deodorant with a unisex scent, available through Amazon (Advertisement).
FACIAL CARE PRODUCTS
- Priority Skincare (advertisement) offers a skin care kit for men that includes peppermint and mint face soap, a charcoal face scrub, mud mask, and hair, scalp, and beard oil. Items are ALSO sold separately. Use the code LESLIE10 for a discount.
- Astrida Naturals offers a tea tree and facial moisturizer for oily skin, available on Amazon (Advertisement).
- Bubble Bistro offers a skin vacuum detox face and body bar.
- Butter Me Up Goods offers an extensive men’s skins care line that includes facial cleansers, serums, and a daily moisturizer.
- Ceylon offers a detoxifying face wash, hydrating toner, and clarifying moisturizer.
- Clear Essence offers a bump control cleansing bar for the face, and a face and body cleansing set.
- Ixora Botanical Beauty offers facial spa bars in different scents, a maracuja face oil, a marula face oil, and a hyaluronic acid serum. A face trilogy set consisting of an oil cleanser, sugar scrub, and face butter is also available.
- Natural Passion offers an opulent facial scrub, a facial moisturizer and facial pudding.
- Nyraju Natural Skin & Hair Care offers a facial cleanser, toner, cream, and scrub for African American men.
- Scotch Porter offers a face wash, face scrub, and face lotion. Products are available on Amazon (Advertisement).
- The Butter Bar Skincare offers a facial set that includes a cleanser, toner, moisturizer and beard oil.
- Vera Moore Cosmetics offers a variety of facial products for men including serums, masks, moisturizers, and scrubs.
- BLK/OPL offers shaving products that include an anti-bump treatment and shave gel. Products are also available on Amazon (advertisement).
- Debonair Beard Co. (advertisement) offers a shaving kit that includes a pre-shave oil, a shaving cream, and an after shave.
- Garner’s Garden (advertisement) offers a natural aftershave.
- It’s A Black Thang (advertisement) offers a selection of razor bump products that include an anti-bump shave lotion, bump terminator lotion, per-electric have lotion, and a severe razor bump treatment kit.
- Mature Kinky Creations (advertisement) offers an amazing aftershave to prevent razor bumps and ingrown hairs.
- Smell Good Spa (advertisement) offers custom scented king aftershaves.
- All Things O’Natural offers a spiced aftershave.
- Burke Avenue offers a moisturizing shave cream.
- Clear Essence offers a bump control shave gel, and bump control aftershave gel.
- Frederick Benjamin offers a variety of shaving products including post shave and bump control, and aloe shave gel. Products are available on Amazon (Advertisement).
- Scotch Porter offers a pre-shaving oil, and shaving cream for sensitive skin. Items are available on Amazon (Advertisement).
- The Architect & Co. offers a H2L pre-shave primer oil, a natural shave lotion, and an aftershave bump and prevention balm. A safety razor and blades are also sold.
- Xotics by Curtis offers a natural pre-shave lotion, shave gel, and a blue water facial spray. A skin rescue-razor bump skin irritation spray and shave therapy gift sets are also available. Products are available on Amazon (Advertisement).
In reviewing these grooming products, I hope you find some that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is now offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ gifts for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ gifts for $10.00 and less, 200+ gifts from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ gifts from $15.01 to $25.00. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There will be updates and posts throughout the year. Sign up HERE for the low cost of $4.95 a year. Or, consider the following.Buy me a coffee
Subscribe to our Blog and Confirm by Email
Like and Share our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr