In this post the focus is on black owned brands providing grooming products (100+) designated for men. In reviewing these companies, I saw a pattern of healthful practices (e.g., handcrafted products, use of natural ingredients) along with competitive prices. I encourage you to take the time to explore these wonderful products created by innovative and resourceful entrepreneurs; and find what suits your needs. Specific categories of products are indicated below. Free shipping and rewards programs may be available.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For these advertisements, at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the links in making a purchase.
The table below represents SPONSORS of Shop With Leslie and we appreciate their support! You are encouraged to click their product links and explore!
|Garner's Garden||Garner's Garden offers beard butter and beard oil, in addition to a men's natural aftershave. African black and Egyptian musk soaps are also available. Unisex deodorants include natural and activated charcoal with your choice of strength. Free shipping on orders over $55.00. |
- BLK + GRN (advertisement) offers a beard wash, beard oil, and beard butter that can be purchased separately or as a set.
- Cream & Coco offers a beard butter balm and beard glaze.
- FabYouLife offers a hair and beard oil, and beard cream.
- Flo + Theo offers a beard elixir.
- Glass City Skin Care offers a beard balm and beard oil.
- Itiba offers a beard oil, beard balm, and liquid cleanser that can be used for beards.
- Ixora Botanical Beauty offers a hydrating beard soap, and debonair hydrating beard cream.
- Lather & More offers various beard balms and beard oils.
- Mature Kinky Creations offers a beard balm softener, and beard & hair oil.
- Meticulous offers a beard butter, beard balm, and beard oil.
- NBI offers a beard balm, and beard and skin serum.
- Oyin Handmade offers a foaming beard wash and grooming spray for the beard and short hair. A detangling beard conditioner and beard butter are also available.
- Pardo Naturalsoffers a beard (and facial) scrub. A beard wash, oil, and balm are also available.
- Scotch Porter offers several products for the beard (e.g., wash, serum, conditioner, balm). Sample products are also available. Scotch Porter products are also sold on Amazon (Advertisement).
- Shear & Shine offers various types of beard oils.
- Soleil Essentials offers a cooling beard oil.
- Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil offers a beard oil. Beard oil available on Amazon (Advertisement).
- The Shea Shack offers a selection of beard oils, and a beard butter, and an all natural beard care set.
- Tribewalks offers a beard upkeep set that includes a beard oil, beard nourishment, face and beard soap, Shea buttercream and a grooming canister. A stand alone beard oil is also offered.
- Xotics by Curtis offers scented beard oils and scented beard balms. Products are sold on Amazon (Advertisement).
- Asim Supreme Products offers a variety of body oils (e.g., Argan).
- Astrida Naturals offers an unrefined Shea butter, and Shea butter stick with tea tree and clary sage.
- Bél Nouvo offers moisturizing products for the hands and body.
- BLGH Marketplace offers various whipped Shea butters.
- Bubble Bistro offers body butters, body oils, and body sprays available in different scents.
- Creme & Coco offers men’s infused glaze tinctures.
- Ixora Botanical Beauty offers a distinguished gentleman butter in various scents and sizes; and a tropical fusion sun protection stick (SPF 30+).
- Lather & More offers body butters.
- Pooka Pure and Simple offers a caliente man body oil, body butter, and body mist.
- Shear & Shine offers various types of scented body oils.
- Smell Good Spa offers custom scented king body lotions, body oils, and body sprays.
- Spretz offers a 2 in 1 breath and hand freshener/moisturizer.
- The Architect & Co. offers an after shower hydrating oil spray, and an invigorating body lotion.
- The Shea Shack offers a selection of body oils.
- Tribewalks offers a Shea buttercream.
BODY SCRUBS AND SOAKS
- Bubble Bistro offers a salt therapy detoxification soak in different fragrances.
- Butter Me Up Goods offers a variety of sugar and foot scrubs.
- Mature Kinky Creations offers a man scrub.
BODY WASH AND SOAP
- All Things O’Natural offers an African black soap, and a 2 and 1 shampoo and body cleanser.
- Amenta’s Key offers handmade soap for men with avocado oil.
- Asim Supreme offers various African black soaps.
- Bubble Bistro offers various types of soaps such as a creme butter bar and big block soap.
- Creme & Coco offers a variety of soaps for the face and body.
- FabuYouLife offers a variety of soaps with different scents and herbs.
- Itiba offers a liquid cleanser.
- Ixora Botanical Beauty offers an oats galore soap, and a detoxifying hemp & loofah exfoliating man bar.
- Lather & More offers a variety of scented soaps.
- Pardo Naturals offers several different soaps (e.g., bay rum, charcoal, and kingly).
- Pooka Pure and Simple offers a caliente man shower gel.
- Qhemet Biologics offers an olive oil based soap for the entire family. It is available on Amazon (Advertisement).
- Lather & More offers a cool breeze natural deodorant.
- Qhemet Biologics offers a natural deodorant with a unisex scent, available through Amazon (Advertisement).
- Smell Good Spa offers a king deodorant stick.
FACIAL CARE PRODUCTS
- Astrida Naturals offers a tea tree and facial moisturizer for oily skin, available on Amazon (Advertisement).
- Bubble Bistro offers a skin vacuum detox face and body bar.
- Butter Me Up Goods offers an extensive men’s skins care line that includes facial cleansers, serums, and a daily moisturizer.
- Ceylon offers a detoxifying face wash, hydrating toner, and clarifying moisturizer.
- Clear Essence offers a bump control cleansing bar for the face, and a face and body cleansing set.
- Ixora Botanical Beauty offers facial spa bars in different scents, a maracuja face oil, a marula face oil, and a hyaluronic acid serum. A face trilogy set consisting of an oil cleanser, sugar scrub, and face butter is also available.
- Natural Passion offers an opulent facial scrub, a facial moisturizer and facial pudding.
- Nyraju Natural Skin & Hair Care offers a facial cleanser, toner, cream, and scrub for African American men.
- Scotch Porter offers a face wash, face scrub, and face lotion. Products are available on Amazon (Advertisement).
- The Butter Bar Skincare offers a facial set that includes a cleanser, toner, moisturizer and beard oil.
- Vera Moore Cosmetics offers a variety of facial products for men including serums, masks, moisturizers, and scrubs.
- All Things O’Natural offers a spiced aftershave.
- Clear Essence offers a bump control shave gel, and bump control aftershave gel.
- Frederick Benjamin offers a variety of shaving products including post shave and bump control, and aloe shave gel. Products are available on Amazon (Advertisement).
- Glass City Skin Care offers a selection of shave soaps.
- Scotch Porter offers a pre-shaving oil, and shaving cream for sensitive skin. Items are available on Amazon (Advertisement).
- Smell Good Spa offers custom scented king aftershaves.
- The Architect & Co. offers a H2L pre-shave primer oil, a natural shave lotion, and an aftershave bump and prevention balm. A safety razor and blades are also sold.
- Xotics by Curtis offers a natural pre-shave lotion, shave gel, and a blue water facial spray. A skin rescue-razor bump skin irritation spray and shave therapy gift sets are also available. Products are available on Amazon (Advertisement).
In reviewing these grooming products, I hope you find some that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is now offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ gifts for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ gifts for $10.00 and less, 200+ gifts from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ gifts from $15.01 to $25.00. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There will be updates and posts throughout the year. Sign up HERE for the low cost of $4.95 a year.
Feel free to message Shop With Leslie with any questions through our contact form.
Subscribe to our Blog and Confirm by Email
Like and Share our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr