In this post the focus is on black owned brands providing grooming products (100+) designated for men. In reviewing these companies, I saw a pattern of healthful practices (e.g., handcrafted products, use of natural ingredients) along with competitive prices. I encourage you to take the time to explore these wonderful products created by innovative and resourceful entrepreneurs; and find what suits your needs. Specific categories of products are indicated. CLICK on a CATEGORY below to GO DIRECTLY to that section.
- Beard Products
- Body Moisturizers
- Body Scrubs and Soaks
- Body Wash and Soaps
- Facial Care Products
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For these advertisements, at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the links in making a purchase.
- Aromaology (advertisement) offers a selection of beard care products that include bard balms and oils.
- Debonair Beard Co. (advertisement) offers a selection of beard care products that include beard balms, oils, butters, and kits. Use the code DBC10 for a 10% discount.
- Garden Storey (advertisement) offers a beard oil and beard oil set.
- Garner’s Garden (advertisement) offers a beard oil and butter.
- Lizzie’s All Natural Products (advertisement) offers a hair a beard oil. Use the code LESLIE for a 5% discount.
- Mature Kinky Creations (advertisement) offers a beard and hair oil.
- Melanku Aromatherapy (advertisement) offers a beard balm and conditioner, vegan friendly beard oil, and a beard wash.
- Queens On Purpose (advertisement) offers a Kings on Purpose collection that includes beard balm and beard oil.
- Scotch Porter (advertisement) offers several products for the beard (e.g., wash, serum, conditioner, balm). Sample products are also available. Scotch Porter products are also sold on Amazon (advertisement).
- Tafah Oil (advertisement) offers a selection of beard products that include a beard oil, beard shampoo, and beard conditioner.
- BLK + GRN (advertisement) offers a wide selection of goods from black owned brands. USE the discount code shopwithleslie to receive your benefits when shopping for beard products.
- Cream & Coco offers a beard butter balm and beard glaze.
- FabYouLife offers a hair and beard oil, and beard cream.
- Flo + Theo offers a beard elixir.
- Itiba offers a beard oil, beard balm, and liquid cleanser that can be used for beards.
- Ixora Botanical Beauty offers a hydrating beard soap, and debonair hydrating beard cream.
- Lather & More offers various beard balms and beard oils.
- Meticulous offers a beard butter, beard balm, and beard oil.
- NBI offers a beard balm, and beard and skin serum.
- Oyin Handmade offers a foaming beard wash and grooming spray for the beard and short hair. A detangling beard conditioner and beard butter are also available.
- Pardo Naturalsoffers a beard (and facial) scrub. A beard wash, oil, and balm are also available.
- Shear & Shine offers various types of beard oils.
- Soleil Essentials offers a cooling beard oil.
- Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil offers a beard oil. Beard oil available on Amazon (Advertisement).
- The Shea Shack offers a selection of beard oils, and a beard butter, and an all natural beard care set.
- Tribewalks offers a beard upkeep set that includes a beard oil, beard nourishment, face and beard soap, Shea buttercream and a grooming canister. A stand alone beard oil is also offered.
- Ufara offers a beard oil and moisturizer as a set or separately.
- Xotics by Curtis offers scented beard oils and scented beard balms. Products are sold on Amazon (Advertisement).
- Debonair Beard Co. (advertisement) offers a body butter in several sizes and scents. Use the code DBC10 for a 10% discount.
- Smell Good Spa (advertisement) offers custom scented king body lotions, body oils, and body sprays.
- Asim Supreme Products offers a variety of body oils (e.g., Argan).
- Astrida Naturals offers an unrefined Shea butter, and Shea butter stick with tea tree and clary sage.
- BLGH Marketplace offers various whipped Shea butters.
- Bubble Bistro offers body butters, body oils, and body sprays available in different scents.
- Creme & Coco offers men’s infused glaze tinctures.
- Ixora Botanical Beauty offers a distinguished gentleman butter in various scents and sizes; and a tropical fusion sun protection stick (SPF 30+).
- Lather & More offers body butters.
- Pooka Pure and Simple offers a caliente man body oil, body butter, and body mist.
- Shear & Shine offers various types of scented body oils.
- Spretz offers a 2 in 1 breath and hand freshener/moisturizer.
- The Architect & Co. offers an after shower hydrating oil spray, and an invigorating body lotion.
- The Shea Shack offers a selection of body oils.
- Tribewalks offers a Shea buttercream.
BODY SCRUBS AND SOAKS
- Debonair Beard Co. (advertisement) offers a body scrub in several sizes and scents. Use the code DBC10 for a 10% discount.
- Bubble Bistro offers a salt therapy detoxification soak in different fragrances.
- Butter Me Up Goods offers a variety of sugar and foot scrubs.
BODY WASH AND SOAP
- Smell Good Spa (advertisement) offers a King Castile body wash.
- All Things O’Natural offers an African black soap, and a 2 and 1 shampoo and body cleanser.
- Amenta’s Key offers handmade soap for men with avocado oil.
- Asim Supreme offers various African black soaps.
- Bubble Bistro offers various types of soaps such as a creme butter bar and big block soap.
- Creme & Coco offers a variety of soaps for the face and body.
- FabuYouLife offers a variety of soaps with different scents and herbs.
- Itiba offers a liquid cleanser.
- Ixora Botanical Beauty offers an oats galore soap, and a detoxifying hemp & loofah exfoliating man bar.
- Lather & More offers a variety of scented soaps.
- Pardo Naturals offers several different soaps (e.g., bay rum, charcoal, and kingly).
- Qhemet Biologics offers an olive oil based soap for the entire family. It is available on Amazon (advertisement).
- The Architect & Co. offers a nourishing body wash.
- Debonair Beard Co. (advertisement) offers a natural organic deodorant in 11 scents and unscented. Use the code DBC10 for a 10% discount.
- Garner’s Garden (advertisement) offers a large selection of unscented magnesium deodorants where one can select the option “men.”
- Smell Good Spa (advertisement) offers a king deodorant stick.
- Lather & More offers a cool breeze natural deodorant.
- Qhemet Biologics offers a natural deodorant with a unisex scent, available through Amazon (advertisement).
FACIAL CARE PRODUCTS
- Scotch Porter (advertisement) offers a face wash, face scrub, and face lotion. Products are available on Amazon (advertisement).
- Astrida Naturals offers a tea tree and facial moisturizer for oily skin, available on Amazon (advertisement).
- Bubble Bistro offers a skin vacuum detox face and body bar.
- Butter Me Up Goods offers an extensive men’s skins care line that includes facial cleansers, serums, and a daily moisturizer.
- Ceylon offers a detoxifying face wash, hydrating toner, and clarifying moisturizer.
- Clear Essence offers a bump control cleansing bar for the face, and a face and body cleansing set.
- Ixora Botanical Beauty offers facial spa bars in different scents, a maracuja face oil, a marula face oil, and a hyaluronic acid serum. A face trilogy set consisting of an oil cleanser, sugar scrub, and face butter is also available.
- Natural Passion offers an opulent facial scrub, a facial moisturizer and facial pudding.
- Nyraju Natural Skin & Hair Care offers a facial cleanser, toner, cream, and scrub for African American men.
- The Butter Bar Skincare offers a facial set that includes a cleanser, toner, moisturizer and beard oil.
- Vera Moore Cosmetics offers a variety of facial products for men including serums, masks, moisturizers, and scrubs.
- Xotics offers a selection of facial bars, cleansers, and a skin rescue treatment.
- BLK/OPL offers shaving products that include an anti-bump treatment and shave gel. Products are also available on Amazon (advertisement).
- Debonair Beard Co. (advertisement) offers a shaving kit that includes a pre-shave oil, a shaving cream, and an after shave.
- Garner’s Garden (advertisement) offers a natural aftershave.
- It’s A Black Thang (advertisement) offers a selection of razor bump products that include an anti-bump shave lotion, bump terminator lotion, per-electric have lotion, and a severe razor bump treatment kit.
- Mature Kinky Creations (advertisement) offers an amazing aftershave to prevent razor bumps and ingrown hairs.
- Smell Good Spa (advertisement) offers custom scented king aftershaves.
- All Things O’Natural offers a spiced aftershave.
- Burke Avenue offers a moisturizing shave cream.
- Clear Essence offers a bump control shave gel, and bump control aftershave gel.
- Frederick Benjamin offers a variety of shaving products including post shave and bump control, and aloe shave gel. Products are available on Amazon (advertisement).
- The Architect & Co. offers a H2L pre-shave primer oil, a natural shave lotion, and an aftershave bump and prevention balm. A safety razor and blades are also sold.
- Xotics by Curtis offers a natural pre-shave lotion, shave gel, and a blue water facial spray. A skin rescue-razor bump skin irritation spray and shave therapy gift sets are also available. Products are available on Amazon (Advertisement).
In reviewing these grooming products, I hope you find some that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is now offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ gifts for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ gifts for $10.00 and less, 200+ gifts from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ gifts from $15.01 to $25.00. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! Great sales at 50% off are also posted. Sign up HERE for the low cost of $12.00 a year. Or, consider the following.Buy me a coffee
Subscribe to our Blog and Confirm by Email
Like and Share our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr