Fascinators have received renewed attention this year, and are popular world wide. Fascinators are appropriate for many occasions throughout the year including weddings, church, teas, and other social gatherings. It is important though to chose your fascinator(s) wisely to consider the shape of your face, outfit, hairstyle, and more. Fortunately, you have many fascinator options from black owned brands. This includes embellished headbands that are fascinator like. See the companies and product links below for details.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the link in making a purchase.
- Jose Tucker Millinery (advertisement) offers a large selection of fascinators. These include fascinators by color and season, African print fascinators, and fascinators for children.
- Rose Collins Millinery (advertisement) offers a selection of fascinators in diverse textiles and colors.
- Camellias and Curls offers headbands adored with handmade silk floral blooms.
- Vita Talie offers an embellished headband lined in silk and topped with a floral headpiece and veil.
In reviewing these companies, I hope you find fascinators that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is now offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ gifts for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ gifts for $10.00 and less, 200+ gifts from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ gifts from $15.01 to $25.00. Our motto is: We do the legwork so you don’t have to! Great sales at 50% off are also posted. Sign up HERE for the low cost of $12.00 a year.
Feel free to message Shop With Leslie with any questions through our contact form.
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like and Share our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr
- Agorye, Jessica. “Trend alert! Fascinators are at the heart of the latest Nigerian wedding style.” 27 March, 2018. http://www.stylerave.com/2018/03/trend-alert-fascinators-are-at-the-heart-of-the-latest-nigerian-wedding-style/
- Bassey, Eudy. “How to choose the right fascinator for your face shape, hair style and outfit.” 12 July, 2018. https://www.humourandstyle.com/how-to-choose-right-fascinator/
- LinkedIn Learning. 10 January, 2014. “Choosing the perfect fascinator.” https://www.slideshare.net/fascinatorsandmillinery/choosing-the-perfect-fascinator