Fascinators have received renewed attention this year, and are popular world wide. Fascinators are appropriate for many occasions throughout the year including weddings, church, teas, and other social gatherings. It is important though to chose your fascinator(s) wisely to consider the shape of your face, outfit, hairstyle, and more. Fortunately, you have many fascinator options from black owned brands. This includes embellished headbands that are fascinator like. See the companies below for more details.
- Boutique De Bandeaux offers metallic headbands with a floral headpiece.
- Camellias and Curls offers headbands adored with handmade silk floral blooms.
- Flowers From Fatima offers one of a kind handmade headbands with floral embellishments.
- Harlem’s Heaven Hats has silk headbands with floral embellishments. Hat fascinator styles include horse hair headbands with netting and an applique; and fascinators with flower embellishments. Many colors are available.
- Harriet Rosebud Hats has headband- and hat styled fascinators in a variety of forms, fabrics, and colors.
- Isha’s Flower Garden offers a variety of headbands with floral pieces and crowns.
- Maya’s Ideas offers one of kind, handcrafted hat styled fascinators made with sustainable and vintage materials.
- Vita Talie offers an embellished headband lined in silk and topped with a floral headpiece and veil.
In reviewing these companies, I hope you find fascinators that work for you.
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like and Share our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr
- Agorye, Jessica. “Trend alert! Fascinators are at the heart of the latest Nigerian wedding style.” 27 March, 2018. http://www.stylerave.com/2018/03/trend-alert-fascinators-are-at-the-heart-of-the-latest-nigerian-wedding-style/
- Bassey, Eudy. “How to choose the right fascinator for your face shape, hair style and outfit.” 12 July, 2018. https://www.humourandstyle.com/how-to-choose-right-fascinator/
- LinkedIn Learning. 10 January, 2014. “Choosing the perfect fascinator.” https://www.slideshare.net/fascinatorsandmillinery/choosing-the-perfect-fascinator