As the end of summer approaches, you may be in the market for notebooks, backpacks, and other supplies for the start of the school year. As such there are culturally representative options from black owned brands. See the following companies and product links for more details.
- April Olivia offers a variety of personalized 9 x 12 two pocket folders, along with lined spiral notebooks (8.5 x 11). The notebooks can also be personalized and bought in a set with a matching folder at a reduced price.
- Black Girl Powerhouse offers a selection of thematic backpacks for boys and girls (e.g., school girls). A natural girls lunch bag is also available.
- Blended Designs offers backpacks, and accessories such as lunch boxes, and cases (for pencils, earbuds, and other items).
- Boutique Mix offers a selection of engraved pencil sets that incorporate the African continent in the lettering.
- Innovative Supplies offers several themed spiral notebooks. Different styles of paper can be selected (i.e., college and wide ruled). Notebooks are handmade in the USA.
- Makeba Design and Prints offers a variety of supplies under their “products” category. These include different themed pencil pouches, lunch bags, and backpacks.
- Modern Figures Podcast offers a selection of backpacks celebrating women and girls in computing. Laptop sleeves are also available.
- Moe Melanin offers a host of school supplies that include sets of motivational pencils and novelty pens, backpacks, pocket folders, and more.
I hope in reviewing these companies and products, you find school supplies that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is now offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ gifts for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ gifts for $10.00 and less, 200+ gifts from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ gifts from $15.01 to $25.00. Our motto is: We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There will be updates and posts throughout the year. Sign up HERE for the low cost of $4.95 a year.
Feel free to message Shop With Leslie with any questions through our contact form.
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like and Share our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr