Wakanda themed events are popular and include birthday, beach, and costume parties. With Halloween around the corner then, Wakanda themed apparel and accessories might be useful. There are diverse offerings from black owned brands, which include a few for children/youth. See the following company and products links for more details.
The table below represents SPONSORS of Shop With Leslie and we appreciate their support! You are encouraged to click their product links and explore!
|Two styles of earrings are offered, Wakanda forever (a large round dangle), and African continent with Wakanda (a large dangle). A King T'Challa black panther tee-shirt, and a King T'Challa necklace are also available.|
- Afrikrea offers a selection of Wakanda themed statement necklaces and other jewelry, tee-shirts, outerwear, and more.
- Blue Labels offers a short sleeved red cape dress.
- Coloring Pins offers a “warriors are born in Wakanda” tee-shirt with an African continent logo.
- Confidence Apparel offers a selection of limited edition black panther themed tee- and hooded sweat-shirts.
- ISM Chick offers a set of black panther stud earrings.
- Izzy & Liv offer a “if lost please return to Wakanda” tee-shirt.
- Joon Africa offers a multiple strand and gold tone cholis choker and wide golden bracelet.
- Kashmir.VIII offers “greetings from Wakanda” tee-shirts for both children/youth and adults.
- KD Made It offers a black panther movie mask necklace in 14K gold plated and silver metal, with cz stones.
- Kilele Creations offers two Wakanda styled denim coats, both with Ankara fabric; one is shorter, the other longer.
- Lola’s African Apparel offers a selection of asymmetrical blouses with a matching head wrap.
- Mawusi offers a “Queen of the Wakanda” maxi dress with a matching head wrap.
- Mehary Jewel offers a black panther pendant.
- On Us Tees offers a Love Wakanda tee-shirt for children.
- Power in Black offers a selection of Wakanda/Black Panther themed tee-shirts. Some styles are available as sweatshirts. A black panther tee-shirt for children/youth is also available.
- Radical Dreams offers several Wakanda themed pins and patches.
- SisterhoodZA offers a Ndebele cuffs and Masai necklace set (gold-tone) consisting of a necklace and two cuff/bangle style bracelets. Pieces are also sold separately.
- Tees in the Trap offers a “black panther box” consisting of a tee-shirt (loyal to the throne), red tote with African continent logo, Kill Monger mug, black panther decal, and Wakanda greeting stickers.
- Three Little Bird Tees offers a “power to the people” black panther tee-shirt.
- Vintí Couture offers Wakanda/black panther button style earrings.
- YBE offers two styles of earrings, Wakanda forever (a large round dangle), and African continent with Wakanda (a large dangle). A King T’Challa black panther tee-shirt, and a King T’Challa necklace are also available.
- Zuvaa offers Wakanda themed dresses. These include a “something different from Wakanda black hooded midi” and a “Wakanda fav things hooded maxi.”
In reviewing these company and product links, I hope you find Wakanda themed apparel and accessories that work for you! ALSO, Shop With Leslie is now offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ gifts for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ gifts for $10.00 and less, 200+ gifts from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ gifts from $15.01 to $25.00. Our motto is: We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There will be updates and posts throughout the year. Sign up HERE for the low cost of $1.95 a year.
Feel free to message Shop With Leslie with any questions through our contact form.
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like and Share our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr