With the holidays right around the corner, it’s time to plan. In this post we review Christmas and holiday themed items from black owned brands. These include accessories and clothing, tree decorations and Christmas stockings, goods for serving, entertaining, and gift wrapping. Greeting cards and pieces for celebrating Kwanzaa are included. See the companies and product links for more details.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the link in making a purchase.
- Shop With Leslie Blog has Christmas apparel. This includes a Black Santa long sleeved tee shirt. Organic cotton hoodie dresses with a floral peace wreath on the front, and captions and emblems for love, joy, hope and faith on the back are available along with eco friendly not so “ugly” holiday sweatshirts in black and brown. Finally, eco friendly “Merry Slothmas sweatshirts in red and blue, and a “Merry Christmas sweatshirt in white are available.
ATX Craft (advertisement) has a selection of Christmas apparel consisting of sweat- and t-shirts, as well holiday themed pajamas for children and adults.
- Black Art Matters (advertisement) offers a selection of culturally thematic Christmas teeshirts and accessories such as socks, and face masks. Holiday aprons are also available.
- Chocolate Ancestor (advertisement) offers a selection of Black Santa apparel for children and adults that include tees and sweatshirts, and a pajama set for children.
- For The People Boutique (advertisement) has a selection of cultural/celebrity themed Christmas apparel.
- The Trini Gee (advertisement) has a number of sweatshirts that are holiday and culturally themed.
- Green Top Gifts offers a selection of Black Santa apparel including tee- and sweat-shirts, youth pajama sets and infant onesies.
- Modern Figures Podcast focuses on women and computers and offers two holiday sweatshirts themed “All I want for Christmas is for my code to compile” and “accepted with minor revisions.”
- Power In Black has holiday themed pajama sets.
Home Decorations and Tree Ornaments
- Shop With Leslie has a digital instant downloadable Christmas prints featuring Black children.
- Black Art Matters (advertisement) offers a Black Christmas collection that features are variety of home decor.
- Classy Stuff Wreaths (advertisement) has a selection of Christmas wreaths with a variety of embellishments.
- By Marion Art Handmade (advertisement) offers a diverse selection of wreaths.
- Delux Designs (advertisement) offers a holiday themed cutting board, serving tray, mug, coaster set, and side table.
- Goodee (advertisement) has a festive trim collection that include tree ornaments made of several textiles (e.g., Jipijapa palm tree leaves, ceramic).
- In Sew Far (advertisement) offers a selection of large and handmade Christmas stockings in various fabrics.
- It’s a Black Thang (advertisement) offers a selection of angel figurines, some of which are ornaments. Adinkra snowflake ornaments (set of 6) and a variety of Christmas tree toppers and ornaments are also available.
- Jim’s Daughter Designs (advertisement) offers an extensive selection of handmade Christmas wreaths and centerpieces.
- Jam Creative Designs (advertisement) has a variety of Christmas items that include holiday wreaths and door knockers.
- Keeley Studio (advertisement) has Christmas stockings in Ankara among other prints. Customized options are available.
- Muffin Sisters (advertisement) has a selection of Ankara print Christmas stockings. Several prints and colors are available.
- Play Nicely With Paper (advertisement) has a selection of Christmas tree ornaments, including Kwanzaa and vintage themed.
- Pretty Dope Society (advertisement) has a wide assortment of culturally thematic Christmas stockings.
- Restore The Hope (advertisement) offers HBCU black Santa figurines wearing the colors and logos of various historically black colleges and universities.
- African American Expressions offers a selection of African American themed Christmas lanterns (globe and rectangular shaped). A selection of angel and religious figurines are available on Amazon (advertisement).
- Betty’s Promo Plus has a selection of black sorority and fraternity Christmas stockings.
- Quèlly Rue offers Africa continent shaped ornaments.
- The Black Art Depot offers a large selection of African American Christmas decorations.
African American Expressions offers a selection of Christmas cards. A large selection of cards are also available on Amazon (advertisement).
- Delux Designs (advertisement) offers a selection of holiday themed stationary cards.
- Real Chaostoon (advertisement) offers greeting cards.
- Woodson and Co. (advertisement) has an assortment of holiday note cards that are available in packs of 12. Multiple designs are available per pack.
- By Ms James offers a diverse section of holiday themed and culturally relevant holiday cards.
- The Black Art Depot offers a selection of holiday and Christmas greeting cards.
- Shop With Leslie has Kwanzaa apparel that consists of a sweatshirt with the seven symbols on the front, and celebrate Kwanzaa on the back. Ecofriendly “together for Kwanzaa” apparel is also available. Together for Kwanzaa apparel is made of organic cotton and includes a baby onesie, hoodies, and tshirts for adults and children. Hoodies and tshirts for together for Kwanzaa apparel are available in both navy and black. Finally, a double-sided and ecofriendly (organic cotton) hoodie Kwanzaa dress is available.
- Black And Fit (advertisement) has a selection of Kwanzaa Kinaras and Kinara sets. Informational guidebooks about celebrating Kwanzaa are also available.
- iBlackit (advertisement) has a selection of Kwanzaa sweat- and t-shirts. Kwanzaa wrapping paper is also available.
- It’s A Black Thang (advertisement) offers a variety of Kwanzaa products including several Kinara sets.
- Sun’s Flowers Creations (advertisement) has a diverse selection of Kwanzaa sweatshirts.
- By Ms James offers “Kwanzaa Principles” and “Happy Kwanzaa” cards.
- Power In Black has a selection of Kwanzaa apparel that includes tees and sweatshirts.
- The Black Art Depot offers Kwanzaa products that include greeting cards, Kinara sets and accessories.
- Woodcrafts by Obanion offers Kinara Kwanzaa candle holders in wood and various colors.
- Chocolate Ancestor (advertisement) offers wrapping paper in large rolls in sets of 1 to 5.
- Copper and Brass Paper (advertisement) offers Christmas goods that include wrapping paper, gift bags and gift tags.
- Afro Touch Design offers a selection of Kente twist gift wrap.
- Black Paper Party has a diverse selection of culturally thematic wrapping paper.
- Green Top Gifts offers a selection of black Santa among other gift wrap paper in addition to holiday bags and labels.
- Kazvare Made It offers a selection of culturally representative and thematic wrapping paper (e.g., Solange, cats).
- Khristian A. Howell offers a selection of wrapping paper in various designs including holiday themed.
- Wrapresent has a selection of culturally themed wrapping paper that include black Santas and angels.
In reviewing these companies and products, I hope you find holiday goods that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie has ETSY and Redbubble stores with merchandise celebrating culture and enterprise. Proceeds go towards supporting this blog. Check out our Etsy merchandise at ShopWithLeslieBlog (free shipping). Find my Redbubble merchandise here, ShopWithLeslieRedbubble. A mixture of products is provided below.