With the holidays right around the corner, it’s time to plan. In this post we review Christmas and holiday themed items from black owned brands. These include tree decorations and Christmas stockings, clothing, and goods for serving, entertaining, and gift wrapping. Greeting cards and pieces for celebrating Kwanzaa are also included. See the companies and product links below for more details.
The table below represents SPONSORS of Shop With Leslie and we appreciate their support! You are encouraged to click their product links and explore!
|YBE||YBE offers a traditional Kwanzaa set that includes a Kinara, candles, unity cup, and raffia mat. |
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the link in making a purchase.
Decorations and Tree Ornaments
- African American Expressions offers a selection of African American themed Christmas lanterns (globe and rectangular shaped). A selection of angel and religious figurines are available on Amazon (advertisement).
- Cultural Interiors offers various tree ornaments including a blue luster bulb, and a bronze luster bulb, large and small. Hand painted glass ornaments are available depicting an African American Nativity and Madonna and child. A selection of angels that include standing and for the tree are also available.
- Decortege offers a pack of Ankara print decorative tree ornaments. African themed wreaths are also offered.
- In Sew Far offers a selection of large and handmade Christmas stockings in various fabrics.
- It’s a Black Thang offers a selection of angel figurines, some of which are ornaments.
- Reflektion Design offers a selection of holiday stockings.
- The Black Art Depot offers a large selection of African American Christmas decorations.
- xNasozi offers a large holiday stocking made of mud-cloth, indigo, and leather.
Clothing & Accessories
- GNODpop offers a variety of sweatshirts (including hooded and crop), and tee-shirts featuring cultural figures.
- Sanjules offers a “Naughty but Nice” tee-shirts, long and short sleeved.
- The Dyna Smiles offers an assortment of holiday apparel including holiday tee and sweatshirts for men and women. Tee shirts for children are also available.
African American Expressions offers a selection of Christmas cards. A large selection of cards are also available on Amazon (advertisement).
- April & Olivia offers a variety of Christmas greeting card sets. Most are sorority (Alpha Kappa Alpha) themed. Others can be personalized with names.
- Brooklyn Dolly offers a selection of holiday cards.
- By Ms James offers a diverse section of holiday themed and culturally relevant holiday cards.
- Copper and Brass Paper offers a selection of Black Christmas holiday cards.
- Deluxe Designs offers a selection of holiday themed stationary cards.
- GNODpop offers a variety of holiday cards with cultural themes.
- Pardon My Fro offers a selection of holiday cards.
- Real Chaostoon offers greeting cards.
- Special Touch Designs offers a selection of Christmas cards infused with African wax print.
- The Black Art Depot offers a selection of holiday and Christmas greeting cards.
- April & Olivia offers set of Kwanzaa cards that can be personalized with names.
- Art to Light offers a decorative Kwanzaa themed wall and light switch plate.
- By Ms James offers “Kwanzaa Principles” and “Happy Kwanzaa” cards.
- Cultural Interiors offers a Kwanzaa Kinara kit that includes the unity cup.
- The Black Art Depot offers Kwanzaa products that include greeting cards, Kinara sets and accessories.
- Woodcrafts by Obanion offers Kinara Kwanzaa candle holders in wood and various colors.
Serving and Entertaining
- Deluxe Designs offers a holiday themed cutting board and side table.
- GNODpop offers a holiday ceramic coffee mug.
- Brooklyn Dolly offers “Manushka and hearts” gift wrap.
- Copper and Brass Paper offers wrapping paper, gift bags, gift tags, and Santa buttons.
- Joon Africa offers various types of wrapping paper in a red dashiki, and green or black mudcloth designs.
- Kazvare Made It offers a selection of culturally representative and thematic wrapping paper (e.g., Solange, cats).
- Khristian A. Howell offers a selection of wrapping paper in various designs including holiday themed.
- Llulo – offers Ankara print wrapping paper on satin finished paper in Arabirin and Morayo.
In reviewing these companies and products, I hope you find holiday goods that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is now offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ gifts for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ gifts for $10.00 and less, 200+ gifts from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ gifts from $15.01 to $25.00. Our motto is: We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There will be updates and posts throughout the year. Sign up HERE for the low cost of $4.95 a year.
Feel free to message Shop With Leslie with any questions through our contact form.
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like, Share, and Bookmark our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr