With the holidays right around the corner, it’s time to plan. In this post we review Christmas and holiday themed items from black owned brands. These include tree decorations and Christmas stockings, clothing, and goods for serving, entertaining, and gift wrapping. Greeting cards and pieces for celebrating Kwanzaa are also included. See the companies and product links below for more details.
The table below represents SPONSORS of Shop With Leslie and we appreciate their support! You are encouraged to click their product links and explore!
|YBE||YBE offers a traditional Kwanzaa set that includes a Kinara, candles, unity cup, and raffia mat. |
Decorations and Tree Ornaments
- Africaboutik offers a red African continent holiday tree ornament.
- Ayana Mack offers a selection of handcrafted African fabric ornaments.
- Brown Girls Club offers a “Black Santa Magic” square Christmas pillow.
- Cultural Interiors offers various tree ornaments including a blue luster bulb, and a bronze luster bulb, large and small. A selection of standing angels in curls, swirl, and standing are also offered. Finally, an Obama Presidential Ornament is offered.
- Decortege offers a pack of Ankara print decorative tree ornaments. African themed wreaths are also offered.
- Homely By Danie offers a selection of handmade wreaths that can be used as they are or embellished for the holidays.
- In Sew Far offers a selection of large and handmade Christmas stockings in various fabrics.
- KaAn’s Designs offers lined holiday stockings in red/black or black/white.
- The Black Art Depot offers a large selection of African American Christmas decorations.
- xNasozi offers a large holiday stocking made of mud-cloth, indigo, and leather.
Clothing & Accessories
- Afrikrea offers holiday sweatshirts and dresses for women. Holiday sweatshirts are also available for men. In addition, children’s holiday tee shirts are sold.
- Curly, Curvy, Conscious offers meditating Santa sweatshirts.
- Fly Nerd Apparel offers two styles of “big holiday” buttons,” that are 2 ¼ inches.
- Greentop Gifts offers a selection of “black Santa” apparel. These include unisex tee and sweatshirts for adults. Items also include a tee shirt for toddlers and infant onesie.
- GNODpop offers a variety of sweatshirts (including hooded and crop), and tee-shirts featuring cultural figures.
- KaAn’s Designs offers an “I’m going to tell Santa” long sleeved tee shirt and a sweat shirt for adults.
- Loc•cessories offers “ugly Christmas sweatshirts” in green and red.
- Power in Black offers “Black Santa” themed clothing that include a tee- and sweatshirt, with and without a hood, and dress.
- Sanjules offers a “Naughty but Nice” tee-shirts, long and short sleeved.
- The Dyna Smiles offers an assortment of Christmas themed items including holiday tee and sweatshirts for men and women. Tee shirts for children are also available.
- Zuvaa offers a “Santa Claus snood.”
- April & Olivia offers a variety of Christmas greeting card sets. Most are sorority (Alpha Kappa Alpha) themed. Others can be personalized with names.
- Ayana Mack offers a variety pack of festive greeting cards.
- Art and Ambition offers a set of “Hope Christmas” cards.
- Brooklyn Dolly offers holiday angel cards in a set of 12.
- By Ms James offers a diverse section of holiday themed and culturally relevant greeting cards.
- Cee Cee‘s Closet offers a selection of festive and culturally relevant greeting cards.
- Copper and Brass Paper offers a St. Nick greeting card.
- Deluxe Designs offers a selection of holiday themed stationary cards.
- GNODpop offers a variety of Christmas and holiday cards with cultural themes.
- Pardon My Fro offers a selection of holiday greeting cards.
- Real Chaostoon offers diverse and culturally relevant greeting cards.
- Shadrieka offers a selection of greeting cards based on artwork from “A child’s book of prayers and blessings.”
- Special Touch Designs offers a selection of Christmas cards infused with African wax print.
- The Black Art Depot offers a selection of holiday and Christmas themed greeting cards.
- The Dyna Smiles offers a selection of Christmas themed greeting cards.
- Tiara Smith Designs offers a Tia Christmas notecard set.
- April & Olivia offers set of Kwanzaa cards that can be personalized with names.
- Art to Light offers a decorative Kwanzaa themed wall and light switch plate.
- By Ms James offers “Kwanzaa Principles” and “Happy Kwanzaa” cards.
- Cultural Interiors offers a Kwanzaa Kinara kit that includes the unity cup.
- Special Touch Designs offers a “Happy Kwanzaa” greeting card.
- The Black Art Depot offers Kwanzaa products that include greeting cards, Kinara sets and accessories.
- Woodcrafts by Obanion offers Kinara Kwanzaa candle holders in wood and various colors.
Serving and Entertaining
- B. Smith offers an assortment of serve ware such as 3-tiered items.
- BeSpoke Binney offers a selection of festive African print aprons, oven gloves, and mitts.
- Deluxe Designs offers a holiday themed cutting board and side table.
- GNODpop offers a holiday ceramic coffee mug.
- Lakay Designs offers a variety of colorful aprons in African prints including dashiki themed.
- Reflektion Design offers red, black, and green woven Kenyan baskets that can be used to display and store small items (e.g., chocolate or mints).
- Royal Jelly Harlem offers colorful aprons in their accessories section, such as the “pom pom apron” in red, black, and green.
- Brooklyn Dolly offers “Manushka and hearts,” and “Manushka floral toss” gift wrap.
- Copper and Brass Paper offers wrapping paper, gift bags, gift tags, and Santa buttons.
- Greentop Gifts offers an array of black Santa wrapping paper along with gift labels.
- Joon Africa offers various types of wrapping paper in a red dashiki, and green mudcloth designs.
- Khristian A. Howell offers a selection of wrapping paper in various designs including holiday themed.
- Llulo – offers Ankara wrapping paper on satin finished paper.
In reviewing these companies and products, I hope you find holiday goods that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is now offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ gifts for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ gifts for $10.00 and less, 200+ gifts from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ gifts from $15.01 to $25.00. Our motto is: We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There will be updates and posts throughout the year. Sign up HERE for the low cost of $4.95 a year.
Feel free to message Shop With Leslie with any questions through our contact form.
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like, Share, and Bookmark our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr