With the holidays right around the corner, it’s time to plan. In this post we review Christmas and holiday themed items from black owned brands. These include accessories and clothing, tree decorations and Christmas stockings, goods for serving, entertaining, and gift wrapping. Greeting cards and pieces for celebrating Kwanzaa are also included. See the companies and product links below for more details.
The table below represents SPONSORS of Shop With Leslie and we appreciate their support! You are encouraged to click their product links and explore!
|YBE||YBE offers a traditional Kwanzaa set that includes a Kinara, candles, unity cup, and raffia mat. |
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the link in making a purchase.
- Black Art Matters (advertisement) offers a selection of culturally thematic Christmas teeshirts and accessories such as socks, and face masks. Holiday aprons are also available.
- GNODpop (advertisement) offers a variety of tee- and sweat-shirts (including hooded and crop) featuring cultural figures.
- Green Top Gifts offers a selection of black Santa apparel including tee- and sweat-shirts and infant onesies.
- Modern Figures Podcast focuses on women and computers and offers two holiday sweatshirts themed “All I want for Christmas is for my code to compile” and “accepted with minor revisions.”
- The Dyna Smiles offers an assortment of holiday apparel including holiday tee and sweatshirts for men and women. Tee shirts for children are also available.
Decorations and Tree Ornaments
- By Keeks With Love (advertisement) offers a selection of Christmas stockings and tree ornaments for which many can be personalized.
- By Marion Art Handmade (advertisement) offers a diverse selection of wreaths.
- In Sew Far (advertisement) offers a selection of large and handmade Christmas stockings in various fabrics.
- Jim’s Daughter Designs (advertisement) offers an extensive selection of handmade Christmas wreaths and centerpieces.
- It’s a Black Thang (advertisement) offers a selection of angel figurines, some of which are ornaments. Adinkra snowflake ornaments (set of 6) and a variety of Christmas tree toppers are also available.
- African American Expressions offers a selection of African American themed Christmas lanterns (globe and rectangular shaped). A selection of angel and religious figurines are available on Amazon (advertisement).
- Cultural Interiors offers various tree ornaments including a blue luster bulb, and a bronze luster bulb, large and small.
- Decortege offers a pack of Ankara print decorative tree ornaments. African themed wreaths are also offered.
African American Expressions offers a selection of Christmas cards. A large selection of cards are also available on Amazon (advertisement).
- April & Olivia offers a variety of Christmas greeting card sets. Most are sorority (Alpha Kappa Alpha) themed. Others can be personalized with names.
- It’s A Black Thang (advertisement) offers a variety of Kwanzaa products including several Kinara sets.
- The Black Art Depot offers Kwanzaa products that include greeting cards, Kinara sets and accessories.
Serving and Entertaining
- Deluxe Designs (advertisement) offers a holiday themed cutting board, serving tray, mug, coaster set, and side table.
- Copper and Brass Paper (advertisement) offers Christmas goods that include wrapping paper, gift bags and gift tags.
- Green Top Gifts offers a selection of black Santa among other gift wrap paper in addition to holiday bags and labels.
- Joon Africa offers various types of wrapping paper in a red dashiki, and green or black mudcloth designs.
- Kazvare Made It offers a selection of culturally representative and thematic wrapping paper (e.g., Solange, cats).
- Khristian A. Howell offers a selection of wrapping paper in various designs including holiday themed.
In reviewing these companies and products, I hope you find holiday goods that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is now offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ gifts for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ gifts for $10.00 and less, 200+ gifts from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ gifts from $15.01 to $25.00. Our motto is: We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There will be updates and posts throughout the year. Sign up HERE for the low cost of $4.95 a year.
Feel free to message Shop With Leslie with any questions through our contact form.
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like, Share, and Bookmark our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr