Mascara is a makeup staple, and there are many options from black owned brands. In selecting a mascara, one needs to think about type, color, and one’s own preferences. While black mascara is widespread, brown mascara is more subtle. Types of mascaras include those which add length, volume, or both; and others that are water-proof or -resistant. Some are indicated as having a curling effect. In this post we review cosmetic companies for various types and colors. Furthermore, non mascara eyelash enhancement and conditioning products are included. See the company and product links below for more details.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For these advertisements, at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the links in making a purchase.
- B.A.A.B.S. offers an intense mascara that adds volume and curls. Colors include black and brown. A waterproof mascara is also available in black.
- Beauty Bakerie offers an eyelash icing mascara that is waterproof and adds volume. It comes in ink black.
- Joy Lorraine offers a waterproof mascara in black that adds volume and length.
- LUV + Co. offers a natural mascara that adds volume and dries quickly.
- Omolewa offers a dare to dream mascara infused with lash extending fibers, in black and dark blue.
- Pat McGrath Labs offers an all in one “fetish eyes” mascara in black, that adds volume, length, and conditions. It is also available on Amazon (Advertisement).
- Plain Jane Beauty offers a lash brilliance eyelash conditioner. A just mascara that adds length and volume is also available in black. The lash brilliance eyelash conditioner is available on Amazon (Advertisement).
- Vera Moore Cosmetics offers a mascara that adds volume and length. Colors include black, brown, and blue.
In reviewing these companies and products I hope you find a mascara that works for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ items for $10.00 and less, 200+ items from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ items from $15.01 to $25.00. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There will be updates and posts throughout the year. You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $4.95 per year.
Feel free to message Shop With Leslie with any questions through our contact form.
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like and Share our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr