Mascara is a makeup staple, and there are many options from black owned brands. In selecting a mascara, one needs to think about type, color, and one’s own preferences. While black mascara is widespread, brown mascara is more subtle. Types of mascaras include those which add length, volume, or both; and others that are water-proof or -resistant. Some are indicated as having a curling effect. In this post we review cosmetic companies for various types and colors. Furthermore, non mascara eyelash enhancement and conditioning products are included. See the company and product links below for more details.
- B.A.A.B.S. offers an intense mascara that adds volume and curls. Colors include black and brown. A lengthening lashware mascara is also available in black, brown, and navy. Both are water resistant.
- Beauty Bakerie offers an eyelash icing mascara that is waterproof and adds volume. It comes in ink black.
- Joy Lorraine offers a waterproof mascara in black that adds volume and length. A super lash mascara in black that adds volume and length is also available. Finally, a royal blue mascara that curls, adds length and volume is available.
- Koyvoca offers a lash mascara in black that is waterproof, and adds length and volume.
- Plain Jane Beauty offers a lash brilliance eyelash conditioner. A just mascara that adds length and volume is also available in black.
- Tyra Beauty offers a 2 in 1 smack my fat lash mascara in blue/black that adds volume and length. A B.I.G. lashes silk extension system is also offered that includes a silk extension product and a black mascara. This system lengthens, curls, and adds volume.
- Vera Moore Cosmetics offers a mascara that adds volume and length. Colors include black, brown, and blue.
- Viola Fox offers a waterproof mascara in black that lengthens. A lash ware mascara is also available that is water resistant and lengthens. Colors include black, brown, navy, brite blue, and clear. The intense mascara curls, adds volume, and is available in four colors: black, brown, hello sailor, and colbalt blue. The lash extender serves as a primer and conditioner; it also adds volume and length.
In reviewing these companies and products I hope you find a mascara that works for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ items for $10.00 and less, 200+ items from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ items from $15.01 to $25.00. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There will be updates and posts throughout the year. You can sign up HERE.
Feel free to message Shop With Leslie with any questions through our contact form.
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like and Share our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr