In our view, sterling silver jewelry is always fashionable. It is also long-lasting and less expensive than gold. In shopping for sterling silver, it is important to recognize authentic labels. Sterling silver is 92.5% silver and often denoted as 925. Jewelry labeled as “sterling” is another indicator. Silver plated jewelry on the other hand has a thin layer of silver on top of some other metal such as brass. Whether you are seeking earrings, chain or cuff jewelry, rings, a necklace or more, there are plenty of sterling silver options (100 + items) from black owned brands. See the following companies and product links for more details.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For these advertisements, at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the link in making a purchase.
Gregory Sylvia (advertisement) is a luxury brand founded by a husband and wife team. Numerous sterling silver pieces are offered in the list of links below.
- Getaway Girl (advertisement) offers a selection of earrings that include the following:
- Lingua Nigra offers a selection that includes insect wing hoops, water chestnut, etched oval, and edge of the earth winged styles.
- Lorraine West offers earrings for which you can choose the size. These include illusion and crescent hoops.
- The Pink Locket offers many styles that include hoops, half moon studs, and various geometric earrings including rectangle and triangle forms.
- Omi Woods (advertisement) offers a diverse and large selection of medallion necklaces. These include pendant necklace stacks. Sterling options are available on most styles.
- Omi Woods offers a diverse and large selection of rings. Sterling options are available on many styles.
In reviewing these companies and products, I hope you find sterling silver jewelry works for you!
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ items for $10.00 and less, 200+ items from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There will be updates and posts throughout the year. You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $4.95 per year.
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like and Share our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr
For more information about sterling silver, check out the references below.
- Gal, Janos. “How to identify silver versus silver plate.” 12 April, 2017. https://ourpastimes.com/identify-silver-vs-silver-plate-8152485.html
- Ginny. “Difference between silver, sterling silver, silver plated, and vermeil.” 11 July, 2017. https://blog.centimegift.com/difference-between-silver-sterling-silver-and-silver-plated/