In our view, sterling silver jewelry is always fashionable. It is also long-lasting and less expensive than gold. In shopping for sterling silver, it is important to recognize authentic labels. Sterling silver is 92.5% silver and often denoted as 925. Jewelry labeled as “sterling” is another indicator. Silver plated jewelry on the other hand has a thin layer of silver on top of some other metal such as brass. Whether you are seeking earrings, chain or cuff jewelry, rings, or more, there are plenty of sterling silver options from black owned brands. See the following companies and product links for more details.
- Galerie.LA offers a net bracelet, and an Olena bangle.
- Getaway Girl offers a loops/circle bracelet.
- Lorraine West offers a chevron cut out cuff, crescent bangle, and nipple bangle.
- Melanie Marie offers a New York City bracelet featuring various landmarks.
- Omi Woods offers a Caribbean bangle bracelet.
- Queen Adwoa’s Closet offers a Bali OM cuff, Seminyak, and Nusa Dua bangles.
- ULove Jewelry offers a diverse selection of bracelets.
- Galerie.LA offers lunar star hoop and therma stud earrings.
- Getaway Girl offers heart shaped stud earrings, including the twisted heart, and tiny heart styles. Brushed dangle sterling, and Trucioli teardrop earrings are also available.
- Jewelz of Jordan offers linked dangle and loyal circle stud earrings.
- Lingua Nigra offers a selection that includes insect wing hoops, water chestnut, etched oval, and edge of the earth winged styles.
- Lorraine West offers earrings for which you can choose the size. These include illusion and crescent hoops.
- Mombasa offers Nandi hoop and rumba triangle earrings.
- Omi Woods offers a selection of hoop and stud earrings. Sterling options are available on many styles.
- The Pink Locket offers many styles that include hoops, half moon studs, and various geometric earrings including rectangle and triangle forms.
- Riada Adair offers infinity and beyond dangle earrings adorned with freshwater pearls.
- ULove Jewelry offers several options for earrings, and ear spirals and pins.
- 44th Legacy offers a pendant in honor of President Barack Obama.
- Galerie.LA offers a chain pearl necklace and a choker embellished with recycled glass.
- Getaway Girl offers a twisted heart link necklace, from 16 to 24 inches.
- Lorraine West offers a crescent neck collar.
- Maya’s Ideas offers a ruby, emerald, and sapphire pendant, and a sterling silver artisan harvest necklace.
- Omi Woods offers a diverse and large selection of necklaces. These include pendant necklace stacks. Sterling options are available on many styles.
- Peace Images offers a “power in three” Ankh cross pendant.
- Sapellé offers two different types of Adinkra pendant necklaces.
- The Pink Locket offers a geometric charm necklace.
- ULove Jewelry offers musical note and map of Africa pendants.
- Amaspiritartist offers a variety of gemstone rings set in sterling.
- Galerie.LA offers a Sabah ring embellished with a diamond.
- Lorraine West offers open heart, triangle floating, and mini triangle rings.
- Omi Woods offers a diverse and large selection of rings. Sterling options are available on many styles.
- Queen Adwoa’s Closet offers a lotus flower ring.
- ULove Jewelry offers a large selection of rings including Ankh options.
In reviewing these companies and products, I hope you find sterling silver jewelry works for you!
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ items for $10.00 and less, 200+ items from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There will be updates and posts throughout the year. You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $1.95 per year.
Feel free to message Shop With Leslie with any questions through our contact form.
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like and Share our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr
For more information about sterling silver, check out the references below.
- Gal, Janos. “How to identify silver versus silver plate.” 12 April, 2017. https://ourpastimes.com/identify-silver-vs-silver-plate-8152485.html
- Ginny. “Difference between silver, sterling silver, silver plated, and vermeil.” 11 July, 2017. https://blog.centimegift.com/difference-between-silver-sterling-silver-and-silver-plated/