A rainy season is inevitable in most of the world, and this requires items that keep you warm and dry. In selecting an umbrella, trench coat, rain coat and more, you have 70+ options from black owned brands. These include diverse items for men, women, and children. See the following companies and product links for details.
The table below represents SPONSORS of Shop With Leslie and we appreciate their support! You are encouraged to click their product links and explore!
|Stephanie Hill-Ross||Stephanie Hill-Ross offers a selection of 12 umbrellas and matching sleeves based upon the artist's work. These include the Obama brobrella, the Inkydinky brella, the Kuuel partee brella, and the Chuuzbrella. |
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the link in making a purchase.
To keep you dry
- Angela Walker (advertisement) offers a selection of umbrellas based on the artist’s designs. These include the following themes: painted garden, desert sun, laugh out loud, over the rainbow, painted desert, and skyfall.
- Synthia Saint James (advertisement) offers a selection of umbrellas based on the artist’s designs. These include the following themes: resilience, slumber, zebra butterfly, les palmes market, and second line New Orleans.
- It’s A Black Thang (advertisement) offers a selection of umbrellas that include religious, cultural, sorority and fraternity themes.
- Hairbrella offers satin lined rain hats for adults and children. Hairbrella is also sold on Amazon (Advertisement).
Outerwear (Trench and Rain Coats)
- A Cold Wall (advertisement) offers several trench and rain coats. These include the following:
- A belted beige trench coat with a front logo plaque;
- A hooded beige trench coat with a front logo plaque;
- A black asymmetrical trench coat with a front flap pocket and hood;
- A black belted double breasted trench coat;
- A modern silver toned trench coat;
- A black raincoat with a printed logo;
- A red hooded raincoat with a slit back;
- A storm blue grid print trench coat with a belted waist;
- A navy blue contrast stitch trench coat with a front zipper; and
- A rhombus hooded trench coat with a crinkled finish.
- Maison De Mode (advertisement) offers a selection of trench coats in black, white, plaid, and embroidered indigo.
In reviewing these companies and products, I hope you find trench coats and rain gear that work for you!
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ items for $10.00 and less, 200+ items from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There will be updates and posts throughout the year. You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $4.95 per year. Or consider the following.
Feel free to message Shop With Leslie with any questions through our contact form.
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like and Share our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr
- Photo by Favour Omoruyi on Unsplash
- Photo by Malcolm Garret from Pexels
- Photo by nappy from Pexels
- Photo by Cflgroup Media from Pexels