A rainy season is inevitable in most of the world, and this requires items that keep you warm and dry. In selecting an umbrella, trench coat, rain coat and more, you have 70+ options from black owned brands. These include diverse items for men, women, and children. See the following companies and product links for details.
The table below represents SPONSORS of Shop With Leslie and we appreciate their support! You are encouraged to click their product links and explore!
|Stephanie Hill-Ross||Stephanie Hill-Ross offers a selection of 12 umbrellas and matching sleeves based upon the artist's work. These include the Obama brobrella, the Inkydinky brella, the Kuuel partee brella, and the Chuuzbrella. |
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the link in making a purchase.
To keep you dry
- Africaboutik offers a selection of African print umbrellas that are 35.5 inches.
- African American Expressions offers a selection of umbrellas with cultural and religious themes; they are 38 inches.
- Afrikrea offers a selection of umbrellas with various African prints and cultural themes.
- Amot Apparel offers a selection of white jumbo umbrellas with the company logo and emblem.
- Betty’s Promo Plus offers a selection of umbrellas with sorority and fraternity logos and names.
- Black Girl Powerhouse offers a selection of umbrellas with cultural themes and affirmations.
- Hairbrella offers satin lined rain hats for adults and children. Hairbrella is also sold on Amazon (Advertisement).
- It’s a Black Thang offers a selection of umbrellas that include religious, cultural, sorority and fraternity themes.
- Makeba Designs and Prints offers a selection of umbrellas for children.
- Sapellé offers a tribal print compact umbrella in various colors.
- Sibahle Collections offers umbrellas in pink and orange for children.
Outerwear (Trench and some Rain Coats)
- Afrikrea offers a number of trench styles that can be customized to your measurements. These include the trench coat Katiopa, the African men’s Isiagu trench, and the tan trench jacket.
- Andre Emery offers an Armondo peacoat in tan, black, or blue.
- Brooklyn Circus offers a reversible plaid trench.
- Casely-Hayford offers a “technical cotton sports cape.”
- Pyer Moss offers rain coats in frosted and yellow.
- Romeo Hunte offers PVC trench coats in khaki and yellow and khaki. Oversized waterproof ponchos in green and black are also available.
- Studio 189 offers an indigo double breasted trench.
- 89Storiez offers “thief n the night” and “bluejay” trench coats.
- Afrikrea offers a large selection of trench coats that include classic double breasted styles of varying lengths (e.g., the Tara, Bogolan, Sabali, and AS styles). Waterproof “purple rain” and “upcycled” rain coats are also available.
- Eclectic Bella Boutique offers a “Georgia light” trench coat.
- Fly Jane offers “Lenora” and “smoother criminal” trench coats.
- Lydia Endora offers a night storm rain poncho that is comfortable and stylish.
- Highly Recommended offers a cotton twill trench coat.
- J. Brooks Boutique offers Natori double breasted trench coats in olive and dark burgundy.
- Öfuurë offers a selection of fully lined trench coats in African prints.
- Studio 189 offers a navy indigo double breasted Baoule trench.
- The Sheek Boutique offers a selection of mesh trench coats in several colors (black, white, and yellow).
In reviewing these companies and products, I hope you find trench coats and rain gear that work for you!
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ items for $10.00 and less, 200+ items from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There will be updates and posts throughout the year. You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $4.95 per year.
Feel free to message Shop With Leslie with any questions through our contact form.
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like and Share our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr