A rainy season is inevitable in most of the world, and this requires items that keep you warm and dry. In selecting an umbrella, trench coat, rain coat and more, you have 70+ options from black owned brands. These include diverse items for men, women, and children. See the following companies and product links for details.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the link in making a purchase.
To keep you dry
- Brown Kid Swagcom (advertisement) offers a selection of umbrellas for children and adults. Umbrellas can be personalized and reflect a variety of themes such as black sorority (e.g., Delta Sigma Theta), African American nurse, and black cheerleader among others.
- It’s A Black Thang (advertisement) offers a selection of umbrellas that include religious, cultural, sorority and fraternity themes
- Hairbrella offers satin lined rain hats for adults and children. Hairbrella is also sold on Amazon (Advertisement).
Outerwear (Trench and Rain Coats)
- A Cold Wall (advertisement) offers several trench and rain coats.
- Öfuurë (advertisement) offers several African wax print trench coats. Use our links and receive a 10% discount!
In reviewing these companies and products, I hope you find trench coats and rain gear that work for you!
ALSO, Shop With Leslie has ETSY and Redbubble stores with merchandise celebrating culture and enterprise. Proceeds go towards supporting this blog. Check out our Etsy merchandise at ShopWithLeslieBlog (free shipping). Find my Redbubble merchandise here, ShopWithLeslieRedbubble. A mixture of products is provided below.
- Photo by Favour Omoruyi on Unsplash
- Photo by Malcolm Garret from Pexels
- Photo by nappy from Pexels
- Photo by Cflgroup Media from Pexels