In this post you will find 100+ shades of concealers and correctors from black owned brands that represent the full range of melanin hues, including paraben free, vegan, and cruelty free options.
Concealers are used to minimize the appearance of dark circles under the eyes and mask skin blemishes. In choosing a concealer you should consider your skin type. Concealers with a matte or powder finish tend to contain less oil and pair well with oily skin. Creme and stick concealers on the other hand contain more oil and complement normal to dry skin. Furthermore, your concealer should be about one shade lighter than your complexion, and consistent with your undertones. Correctors are used to camouflage more pronounced discolorations and blemishes, and come in colors that balance them out such as variations of orange, lavender, yellow, and green. More information about choosing concealers and correctors is provided in the references. See the following companies and product links below.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For these advertisements, at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the links in making a purchase.
- Laws Of Nature (advertisement) offers a foxy finish mineral creme concealer in six shades. A foxy finish mineral creme corrector is also available. Products are paraben, vegan, and cruelty free. Use the discount code LESLIE on your first order to save 10%.
- The Lip Bar (advertisement) offers a selection of concealers in 6 shades that are infused with caffeine to combat puffiness and wake up the eyes. Concealers are sheer to blend in and not cake.
- Beauty Bakerie offers a hydrating “3 in 1 concealer” in eighteen shades. The “3 in 1 concealer” is available at Ulta (advertisement).
- AJ Crimson offers a selection of six shade palettes. That is creme “correct/conceal kits” with a beeswax base; they are also paraben and cruelty free.
- B.A.A.B.S offers a selection of creme concealer trio pots that have a matte finish. A selection of cream colour corrector palettes (with six shades) is also available.
- Best Face Forward offers a selection of concealer wands in nine shades. A creme de la creme five shade palette is also available.
- BLAC Minerals offers a creme coverstick concealer in four shades. Products are paraben and sulfate free.
- BLK/OPL offers a stick concealer in 5 shades, a face and body concealer in 7 shades, and a brightening concealer in 6 shades. Products are also available on Amazon.
- Danessa Myricks offers an all in one foundation and concealer, the “vision creme cover” in twenty six shades. The “vision creme cover perfecting and shaping wand,” is also available in twenty six shades. Both are vegan and cruelty free.
- Glamorous Eye Candy Cosmetics offers a selection of concealer pots in 4 shades. They offer full coverage and a matte finish.
- Eleven08 Cosmetics offers a highly concentrated and pigmented “full cover concealer” in three shades.
- Iman Cosmetics offers a “cover creme” concealer in five shades. A “corrective concealer” clay is available in two shades.
Iman Cosmetics also offers concealer products on Amazon (Advertisement).
- Joy Lorraine offers a diverse selection of concealers and correctors. These include a six color concealer and corrector palette that is paraben free (and not tested on animals), a selection of paraben free (and non animal tested) single corrector concealers (in three shades), and a selection of liquid concealers (not tested on animals) that come in four shades.
- Juvia’s Place offers an “I am magic concealer” to provide weightless coverage in 24 shades.
- I am magic concealers are available at Ulta. (advertisement)
- Omolewa offers a camouflage cover crème in eleven colors. They are free of parabens and sulfates, as well as vegan friendly.
- Plain Jane Beauty offers a selection of six mineral based cruelty free color correctors. A selection of plant based and cruelty free concealers in four shades is also available. Sample sized products are available for both.
- Vera Moore offers a selection of creme concealers in four shades. A selection of liquid concealers is available in seven shades.
In reviewing these companies and products, I hope you find concealers and correctors that work for you!
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ items for $10.00 and less, 200+ items from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There will be updates and posts throughout the year. You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $12.00 per year. Or consider the following.Buy me a coffee
Feel free to message Shop With Leslie with any questions through our contact form.
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like and Share our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr
- Aina, Jackie. “How to Color Correct – Do’s and Dont’s.” 26 April, 2016.
2. Brown, Nikki. “Back to Basics: Your Most Common Concealer Questions, Answered.” 31 October, 2016. https://www.essence.com/beauty/beauty-products-tools/how-to-use-concealer/#74957
3. Martin, Laura. “How to Use Concealer.” https://www.wikihow.com/Use-Concealer