Fanny packs (also known as belt, waist, hip, and sling bags) have been trending for awhile. They are worn in several ways, including across the shoulder, cross body, around the waist with the pouch in the back, and in the traditional way with the pouch to the front or side. Here, numerous offerings of fanny packs from black owned brands, (80+) are presented, and in a range of styles and textures. These include genuine or vegan leather, nylon, polyester, iridescent, holographic, denim, fur, and African wax print. Some companies have fanny packs that are unisex in appearance or styled for men, and these are noted by an asterisk (*). See the following companies and product links for more details. Products are organized by price range.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For these advertisements, at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the links in making a purchase.
$30.00 and less
- Afrikrea offers a selection of hip bags in African wax print.
- All Dem’ Shades offers a selection of polyester neon melanin poppin fanny packs in orange, yellow, and pink.
- Africa On My Back offers a selection of fanny packs in African wax prints.
- Art De La Tuile offers a fanny pack with various collections such as with the tribal and Kabila.
- B. Shady Sunglasses offers a selection of faux leather fanny packs in several colors.
- Black Girl Power House offers fanny packs with company logo.
- Deluxe Designs offers a selection of fanny packs in poplin polyester (canvas like) in several colors and prints.
- DumbSmart * offers a black utility belt bag.
- Epic Everyday makes culturally representative fanny packs for boys and girls.
- Glam Her Boutique offers a Sanaa sequenced fanny pack in several colors.
- Hesey Designs offers an African print inspired purple fanny pack.
- Hypland * offers two nylon thunderbolt sling bags in black and yellow.
- Izzy & Liv offers holographic fanny packs in rose/gold and silver.
- Jade offers styles of leopard print fanny packs.
- Kloset Envy offers nylon fanny packs in multiple colors.
- On Point Fashion Boutique offers a twin pouch belt in red or black, and an animal print pouch belt in black and white.
- Sorella offers a selection of nylon fanny packs in vivid colors.
- The Black Art Depot offers a selection of fanny packs in various African prints.
- Unlimited Masterpieces offers a diverse selection of fanny packs.
$31.00 – $60.00
- Negash Apparel and Footwear (advertisement) offers all over “signature fanny packs” for men and women.
- 86 & Norman offers a selection of hip bags in faux leather, and mixed with print fabrics.
- Afrikrea offers a selection of fanny packs in African wax prints.
- Cierra Lynn Collection offers a selection of thematic fanny packs.
- Hellwig by Tikia offers a selection of fanny packs with cultural themes such as Pan African, breast cancer, and power to the people.
- Lyfestyle * offers a variety of waist bags in chenille patch or nylon, with an embroidered company logo.
- Öfuurë offers a selection of African print fanny packs.
- Omo Lola offers an Issa bum bag in black, embellished with cowrie shells.
- Reflektion Design offers a selection of African patterned fanny packs.
- Swank Blue offers a black money fanny pack made of durable canvas.
- Threads By Dreads offers fanny packs with African fabrics and faux leather.
$61.00 – $100.00
- 10 Deep * offers waist packs in camouflage and neon orange.
- B. James offers a selection of vinyl fanny packs in vivid colors including blue, green, yellow, orange, and black.
- Kebero offers a selection of faux mink fur fanny packs in several colors: red, black, pop culture pink, rust, grey, and more.
- Serena Williams offers Touché super soft belt bags in brown and black. A leopard print belt bag is also available.
$101.00 – $200.00
- Brandon Blackwood * offers a tan rabbit fur belt bag, with the initials “BB.”
- Galerie.LA offers black pocket (vegan leather/eco-suede) and piñatex (with eco-suede) bum bags.
- Love Cortnie offers a “pom pom” Mongolian fur & leather waist bag (black), and a convertible cross body leather mini bag (with ten color options) that can be worn around the waist.
- Maison De Mode offers a black pinatex bum bag made of eco-friendly suede that is recycled from plastic bottles. Eco-friendly belt bags (made from recycled plastic bottles) in meadow and white sand are also available.
- Sankofa Arts offers a leather hipbag/crossbody convertible in black.
- Want Les Essentiels * offers a selection of waist packs in this price range for men and women made of natural hemp, organic cotton, nylon, and econyl (nylon recycled from sea waste) in various colors. Products are also available on Amazon (Advertisement).
More than $200.00
- Ashya offers a selection of leather belt bags in various colors.
- Brother Vellies offers a midnight cowboy belt bag.
- Fe Noel offers a lambskin belt pouch in brown.
- Queen Adwoa’s Closet offers a leather Balinese money bag in black, with studs and fringe.
- SK Wilbur offers waist bags in leather and in leather mixed with canvas.
- Vavvoune offers a selection of crocodile belt bags in several colors.
- Want Les Essentiels * offers a selection of leather belt bags for menand women in this price range. Products are also available on Amazon (Advertisement).
- Yvonne Koné offers a selection of leather belt bags in various colors and styles.
- Zashadu offers black leather belt bags in laser cut and crocodile print.
In reviewing these bags, I hope you find styles and textures that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ items for $10.00 and less, 200+ items from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There will be updates and posts throughout the year. You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $4.95 per year. Or, consider the following.Buy me a coffee
Feel free to message Shop With Leslie with any questions through our contact form.
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like and Share our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr
For more information about the fanny pack trend, see the following.
- Fisher, Lauren Alexis. “The list: The fanny pack is back.” 2018, January 9. https://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/trends/g14781922/cool-designer-fanny-packs/
- Fleming, Kirsten. “Fanny packs are making a comeback.” 2017, March 27. https://nypost.com/2017/03/27/fanny-packs-are-making-a-comeback/