Fanny packs (also known as belt, waist, hip, and sling bags) have been trending for awhile. They are worn in several ways, including across the shoulder, cross body, around the waist with the pouch in the back, and in the traditional way with the pouch to the front or side. Here, numerous offerings of fanny packs from black owned brands, (80+) are presented, and in a range of styles and textures. These include genuine or vegan leather, nylon, polyester, iridescent, holographic, denim, fur, and African wax print. Some companies have fanny packs that are unisex in appearance or styled for men, and these are noted by an asterisk (*). See the following companies and product links for more details. Products are organized by price range.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For these advertisements, at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the links in making a purchase.
The following is a Sponsor of Shop With Leslie and we appreciate their support. You are encouraged to click their product links and explore!
|Art De La Tuile||Art De La Tuile offers a selection of fanny packs in several prints that are based on the creativity and artwork of the owner. Fanny packs are less than $30.00. |
$30.00 and less
- All Dem’ Shades offers a selection of polyester neon melanin poppin fanny packs in orange, yellow, and pink.
- B. Shady Sunglasses offers a selection of faux leather fanny packs in several colors.
- Dresscode Boutique offers a leopard print fanny pack.
- DumbSmart * offers a black utility belt bag.
- Epic Everyday makes culturally representative fanny packs for boys and girls.
- Glam Her Boutique offers Adeline and Jana belt bags in different colors.
- Izzy & Liv offers holographic fanny packs in rose/gold and silver.
- Jade offers styles of leopard print fanny packs.
- Kloset Envy offers nylon fanny packs in multiple colors.
- The Black Art Depot offers a selection of fanny packs in various African prints.
$31.00 – $60.00
- The Pairabirds (advertisement) offers a diverse selection of fanny packs made of a canvas like poly poplin.
- Negash Apparel and Footwear (advertisement) offers all over “signature fanny packs” for men and women.
- 86 & Norman offers a selection of hip bags in faux leather, and mixed with print fabrics.
- Afrikrea offers a selection of fanny packs that incorporate African wax prints.
- Glam Her Boutique offers a Zora fanny pack with fringe in many colors.
- Hellwig by Tikia offers a selection of fanny packs with cultural themes such as Pan African, breast cancer, and power to the people.
- Omo Lola offers an Issa bum bag in black, embellished with cowrie shells.
- Reflektion Design offers a selection of African patterned fanny packs.
$61.00 – $100.00
- Brandon Blackwood * offers rabbit fur belt bags, that can be customized with 1 – 8 initials or symbols.
- Kebero offers a selection of faux mink fur fanny packs in several colors: red, black, pop culture pink, rust, grey, and more.
- Serena Williams offers Touché super soft belt bags in brown and black. A leopard print belt bag is also available.
- Threads By Dreads offers faux leather fanny packs that incorporate Ankara print.
- Toni Buchanan offers handmade and leather fanny packs for youth that are embellished with patches.
$101.00 – $200.00
- Galerie.LA offers black pocket (vegan leather/eco-suede) and piñatex (with eco-suede) bum bags.
- Love Cortnie offers a “pom pom” Mongolian fur & leather waist bag (black), and a convertible cross body leather mini bag (with ten color options) that can be worn around the waist.
- Sankofa Arts offers a leather hipbag/crossbody convertible in black.
More than $200.00
- Ashya offers a selection of leather belt bags in various colors.
- Mifland Leather Goods offers leather double pouch utility belts.
- Queen Adwoa’s Closet offers a leather Balinese money bag in black, with studs and fringe.
- SK Wilbur offers waist bags in leather and in leather mixed with canvas.
- Tony Buchanan offers handmade and leather fanny packs that are embellished with patches.
- Vavvoune offers a selection of crocodile belt bags in several colors.
- Yvonne Koné offers a selection of leather belt bags in various colors and styles.
In reviewing these bags, I hope you find styles and textures that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ items for $10.00 and less, 200+ items from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There will be updates and posts throughout the year. You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $4.95 per year. Or, consider the following.Buy me a coffee
Feel free to message Shop With Leslie with any questions through our contact form.
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like and Share our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr
For more information about the fanny pack trend, see the following.
- Fisher, Lauren Alexis. “The list: The fanny pack is back.” 2018, January 9. https://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/trends/g14781922/cool-designer-fanny-packs/
- Fleming, Kirsten. “Fanny packs are making a comeback.” 2017, March 27. https://nypost.com/2017/03/27/fanny-packs-are-making-a-comeback/