Fanny packs (also known as belt, waist, hip, and sling bags) have been trending for awhile. They are worn in several ways, including across the shoulder, cross body, around the waist with the pouch in the back, and in the traditional way with the pouch to the front or side. Here, numerous offerings of fanny packs from black owned brands, (80+) are presented, and in a range of styles and textures. These include genuine or vegan leather, nylon, polyester, iridescent, holographic, denim, fur, and African wax print. Some companies have fanny packs that are unisex in appearance or styled for men, and these are noted by an asterisk (*). See the following companies and product links for more details. Products are organized by price range.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For these advertisements, at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the links in making a purchase.
The following is a Sponsor of Shop With Leslie and we appreciate their support. You are encouraged to click their product links and explore!
|Art De La Tuile||Art De La Tuile offers a selection of fanny packs in several prints that are based on the creativity and artwork of the owner. Fanny packs are less than $30.00. |
$30.00 and less
$31.00 – $60.00
- Aleeya Marie (advertisement) offers a diverse selection of artistic fanny packs made of canvas like poly poplin.
- By Brije (advertisement) offers a diverse selection of artistic fanny packs made of canvas like poly poplin.
- Dorcas Creates (advertisement) offers a diverse selection of artistic fanny packs made of canvas like poly poplin.
- Jennifer Nickole Pope (advertisement) offers a diverse selection of artistic fanny packs made of canvas like poly poplin.
- Morgan Harper Nichols (advertisement) offers a diverse selection of artistic fanny packs made of a canvas like poly poplin.
- The Pairabirds (advertisement) offers a diverse selection of artistic fanny packs made of a canvas like poly poplin.
- Tiare Smith Designs (advertisement) offers a “blue and white splotch flowers” fanny pack made of a canvas like poly poplin.
- Negash Apparel and Footwear (advertisement) offers all over “signature fanny packs” for men and women.
- Hellwig by Tikia offers a selection of fanny packs with cultural themes such as Pan African, breast cancer, and power to the people.
$61.00 – $100.00
- Kebero offers a selection of faux mink fur fanny packs in several colors: red, black, pop culture pink, rust, grey, and more.
- Serena Williams offers Touché super soft belt bags in brown and black. A leopard print belt bag is also available.
$101.00 – $200.00
- Love Cortnie offers a “pom pom” Mongolian fur & leather waist bag (black), and a convertible cross body leather mini bag (with ten color options) that can be worn around the waist.
More than $200.00
- A Cold Wall (advertisement) offers a selection of belt bags in several colors and textures including leather, polyester, and nylon.
- Balmain (advertisement) offers a selection of belt bags in several textures such as crocodile embossed leather and lambskin.
In reviewing these bags, I hope you find styles and textures that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find thousands of inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is items for $10.00 and less, items from $10.01 to $15.00, and items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There will be updates and posts throughout the year. You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $12.00 per year. Or, consider the following.Buy me a coffee
Feel free to message Shop With Leslie with any questions through our contact form.
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like and Share our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr
For more information about the fanny pack trend, see the following.
- Fisher, Lauren Alexis. “The list: The fanny pack is back.” 2018, January 9. https://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/trends/g14781922/cool-designer-fanny-packs/
- Fleming, Kirsten. “Fanny packs are making a comeback.” 2017, March 27. https://nypost.com/2017/03/27/fanny-packs-are-making-a-comeback/