You don’t have to go to a chain discount retailer to find great bargains on makeup and beauty tools. You can find these at black owned brands. This includes palettes, lip glosses, makeup brushes and more. Our focus is on “great sales” that are at least 50% off the regular price. Our motto is “we do the legwork so you don’t have to.” Act soon to take advantage of these low prices. Click on the product links below for additional details.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will earn a commission, should you use the links in making a purchase.
- Pat McGrath (advertisement) offers several “matterance” lipsticks in select colors. These include the following.
- Luxetrance lipsticks are available in the following colors.
- Other sale products include the following.
- Pat McGrath @ Sephora (advertisement) offers a mini eye shadow ecstasy palette, a luxtrance lipstick in pink violet, and a dark star smokey eye kit.
- Coloured Raine has a selection of lip glosses and highlighter/blush duo palettes on sale. A “book of shades” eye shadow organizer is also available.
- Izzy & Liv offers a “be confident” 5 piece makeup brush set and a “rose gold” 5 piece makeup brush set.
- Joy Lorraine is offering an eye shadow matte palette, “gorgeously matte.” A neutral to matte & shimmer eye shadow palette is also available (45% off). An assortment of single eye shadows are also available here. Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- KissKande is having a sale on eye shadow palettes. Though the original price is not listed, the price is 21.99 for a 15 eye shadow palettes. As such this is one of our honorable mentions.
- Uoma Beauty offers a “savage black magic” eye shadow palette and boss liquid marble lip glosses in many colors. A double take contour stick is also available.
In reviewing this list, I hope you find sale items that work for you.