Fabulous eyebrows are desired by many, and there are 30+ brow products from black owned brands to make this happen. These include brow pencils, gels, powders, and waxes. See the company and product links below for additional details.
BROW PENCILS are used to draw the shape of brows and imitate the appearance of hairs. LINERS are also included.
- BAABS Beauty offers a selection of duo brow pencils in several colors (blonde, medium brown, auburn, and dark brown). The pencil is infused with wax and has a spoolie on the other end.
- Brow Boost offers a long wearing eyebrow pencil in 3 colors: soft black, brunette (brownish) and blonde.
- Eleven08 Cosmetics offers an eyebrow pencil with micro precision in two colors (light blonde and deep brunette) with a brow wand (spoolie) on the other end.
- Iman Cosmetics offers an eyebrow pencil in the “blackest brown” that is richly pigmented. An eyebrow brush is on the other end.
- Jacque Mgido offers eyebrow pencils in black, brown, and dark brown. An eyebrow liner pen is also available in brown.
- Omolewa offers a waterproof wonder brow pencil in 2 colors: hickory and bark. It has angled tip and spoolie on the other end.
- Viola Fox offers brow pencils in 3 colors: blonde, brunette, and taupe. A grooming brush is included.
GELS help keep eyebrows in place.
- BAABS Beauty offers a water resistant brow gel cream in 3 colors: light brown, medium brown, and chocolate. A brow tint gel with a spoolie, and in 5 colors (clear, golden blonde, neutral, brunette, and dark down) is also available.
- Beauty Bakerie offers a waterproof brow gel in 4 colors (blonde, taupe, brown, and dark brown).
- Brow Boost offers an organic gel in clear, formulated with aloe vera and vitamin E.
- Omolewa offers an invisible and weightless ultimate brow seal.
- Posh 21 offers waterproof brow pomades in 3 colors: medium brown, dark brown, and ebony.
- The Lash Firm offers waterproof brow pomades in 6 colors: brown, soft brown, ebony, taupe, blond, and auburn.
POWDERS help fill in brows to give a thicker yet soft appearance.
- BAABS Beauty offers a selection of duo brow powders in several color combinations (auburn/brown, light/dark brown, and rave/brown) that can be ordered with or without an angled brush.
- Joy Lorraine offers a selection of brush on brow powders in 3 colors: auburn, black brown, and dark brown. Powders are richly pigmented and come with an angled brush.
- Lamik Beauty offers a celebrity brow kit that includes a powder, sculpting creme, and doubled sided brush (angled brush and brow wand/spoolie).
- Viola Fox offers multiple hi-brow powder 3 well palettes consisting of 1 brow shade, 1 brow hi-lite, and 1 brow wax pomade. Also, 2 well hi-brow palettes with 1 brow shade and 1 brow wax pomade are available. An angled applicator and tweezers are included.
WAXES manage fly away eyebrows to help keep them in place.
In reviewing these eye brow products, I hope you find enhancements that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ items for $10.00 and less, 200+ items from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There will be updates and posts throughout the year. You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $4.95 per year.
Feel free to message Shop With Leslie with any questions through our contact form
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like and Share our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr
Finally, because concealers are also used to highlight the brow, check out our post about concealers in the sources below.
- McCarthy, Briana. “Eyebrow etiquette for Black girls.” 24 September, 2013. https://www.essence.com/news/beauty-beat-eyebrow-etiquette-for-the-concealer-trick/
- Shop With Leslie. “Find concealers and correctors for your skin from black owned brands.” 10 March, 2019. https://shopwithleslie.blog/2019/03/10/find-concealers-and-correctors-for-your-skin-from-black-owned-brands/
- WiseGeek. “What are the different types of eyebrow cosmetics?” https://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-the-different-types-of-eyebrow-cosmetics.htm