Fabulous eyebrows are desired by many, and there are 25+ brow products from black owned brands to make this happen. These include brow pencils, gels, powders, and waxes. See the company and product links below for additional details.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the links in making a purchase.
- Lizzie’s All Natural (advertisement) offers a brow pow eyebrow and edges growth serum to naturally condition and stimulate hair follicles and promote hair growth. Use OUR links for a 10% discount.
BROW PENCILS are used to draw the shape of brows and imitate the appearance of hairs. LINERS are also included.
- The Lip Bar (advertisement) offers a 2 in 1 brow gel + pencil. The angled brush mimics natural brow hairs and the gel keeps brows in place. Colors are in the beige to brown family.
- BAABS Beauty offers a selection of duo brow pencils in several colors (blonde, medium brown, auburn, and dark brown). The pencil is infused with wax and has a spoolie on the other end.
- Eleven08 Cosmetics offers an eyebrow pencil with micro precision in two colors (light blonde and deep brunette) with a brow wand (spoolie) on the other end.
- Glamorous Eye Candy Cosmetics offers an eyebrow liner in two colors: taupe and brunette. It has a built in grooming brush.
- Iman Cosmetics offers an eyebrow pencil in the “blackest brown” that is richly pigmented. An eyebrow brush is on the other end. It is also available on Amazon (Advertisement).
- Jacque Mgido offers a waterproof eyebrow liner pen in brown. Products are also offered on Amazon (advertisement).
GELS help keep eyebrows in place.
- BAABS Beauty offers a water resistant brow gel cream in 3 colors: light brown, medium brown, and chocolate. A brow tint gel with a spoolie, and in 5 colors (clear, golden blonde, neutral, brunette, and dark down) is also available.
- Jacque Mgido offers an eyebrow pomade in light, medium, and dark brown, and in grey. An eyebrow fixer is also offered to keep brows in place.
- The Lash Firm offers waterproof brow pomades in 6 colors: brown, soft brown, ebony, taupe, blond, and auburn.
POWDERS help fill in brows to give a thicker yet soft appearance.
- BAABS Beauty offers a selection of duo brow powders in several color combinations (auburn/brown, light/dark brown, and rave/brown) that can be ordered with or without an angled brush.
- Joy Lorraine offers a selection of brush on brow powders in 3 colors: auburn, black brown, and dark brown. Powders are richly pigmented and come with an angled brush.
- Lamik Beauty offers a celebrity brow kit that includes a powder, sculpting creme, and doubled sided brush (angled brush and brow wand/spoolie).
WAXES manage fly away eyebrows to help keep them in place.
In reviewing these eye brow products, I hope you find enhancements that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find thousands of inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is items for $10.00 and less, items from $10.01 to $15.00, and items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There will be updates and posts throughout the year. You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $12.00 per year. Or consider the following.Buy me a coffee
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like and Share our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr
Finally, because concealers are also used to highlight the brow, check out our post about concealers in the sources below.
- McCarthy, Briana. “Eyebrow etiquette for Black girls.” 24 September, 2013. https://www.essence.com/news/beauty-beat-eyebrow-etiquette-for-the-concealer-trick/
- Shop With Leslie. “Find concealers and correctors for your skin from black owned brands.” 10 March, 2019. https://shopwithleslie.blog/2019/03/10/find-concealers-and-correctors-for-your-skin-from-black-owned-brands/
- WiseGeek. “What are the different types of eyebrow cosmetics?” https://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-the-different-types-of-eyebrow-cosmetics.htm