Body shimmers are used for illuminating the skin and have become quite popular. Fortunately, there are many (25+) body shimmers from black owned brands that come in powder and liquid form, and that work with a range of skin tones. See the companies and product links below for additional information.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For these advertisements, at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the links in making a purchase.
- ML Delicate Beauty (advertisement) offers a liquid highlighter illuminator in 3 shades. Use the code leslie at checkout for a discount.
- The Lip Bar (advertisement) offers a skin glow highlighting serum in three shades. Use the code leslie for a 10% discount.
- Danessa Myricks offers a variety of “glow” products that include enlight illuminators in 14 shades, enlight halo powders in 5 shades, and dew wet balms in 3 shades. Illuminating beauty oils are also available. The beauty oil with gold leaf is available at Sephora (advertisement).
- Bijoux’s Basket offers a body gloss that includes a mixture of oils and organic pigment. A shimmering body butter is also available.
- GlamBomb offers a selection of shimmering body oils, winner, super glam, and super bomb. A body shimmer oil bundle is also available.
- Ka’oir Cosmetics offers a shimmering loose powder in 3 shades: sun kissed bronze, honey gold, and light shimmery gold.
- OMGLO Cosmetics offers several illuminating products such as highlighting facial serums in bliss. Shimmering highlighting sprays are also available.
- Posh 21 Cosmetics offers a glowlightertz in several colors, rosie posie, melanin magic, and clapback.
- Stoned In Secret has several shimmer me body oils as well as a trio pack. These include Paris, Egypt, and Iceland.
- Vickzinoo Collections offers a glow shimmering body oil in two colors, 24K gold and Goddess bronze. It is available in two sizes, 50 ml and 100ml.
In reviewing these products I hope you find a body shimmer that works for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie has ETSY and Redbubble stores with merchandise celebrating culture and enterprise. Proceeds go towards supporting this blog. Check out our Etsy merchandise at ShopWithLeslieBlog (free shipping). Find my Redbubble merchandise here, ShopWithLeslieRedbubble. A mixture of products is provided below.