Body shimmers are used for illuminating the skin and have become quite popular. Fortunately, there are many body shimmers from black owned brands that come in powder and liquid form, and that work with a range of skin tones. See the companies and product links below for additional information.
- Ayele & Co. offers a body glow soufflé with flecks of gold shimmer.
- Bijoux’s Basket offers a body gloss that includes a mixture of oils and organic pigment.
- Cak’n Cosmetics offers body shimmers in 3 shades: peach nectar, sun glow, and amethyst mist.
- Danessa Myricks offers a variety of “glow” products that include enlight illuminators in 14 shades, enlight halo powders in 5 shades, illuminating veil highlighters in 8 shades, and dew wet balms in 3 shades.
- Donna Marie Hair and Beauty offers a gold rush body shimmer oil with natural sun protection.
- Joy Lorraine offers a brush on shimmer powder for the face and body.
- Lumibalm Co. offers glowing body butters made with natural ingredients, and in several shades.
- Ka’oir Cosmetics offers a shimmering loose powder in 3 shades: sun kissed bronze, honey gold, and light shimmery gold.
- Krazy Essentials offers a dry body oil for which you select a scent, and choose among 3 shimmers: gold, rose gold, and holographic silver.
- Mented Cosmetics offers a selection of shimmer lotions in 3 shades: rose gold, classic gold shimmer, and bronze glow.
- Mata Labs offers skin glow highlighters in two shades, mazemi and moxi.
- OMGLO Cosmetics offers several illuminating products such as highlighting facial serums in bliss and halo. Shimmering finishing sprays are also available in multiple shades: glowed up, queen, I-stand, incredible, muva and koffee.
- Sugar Sweet Cosmetics offers diamond glow powders for the face and body in 11 shades.
In reviewing these products I hope you find a body shimmer that works for you. Happy Shopping!
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ items for $10.00 and less, 200+ items from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There will be updates and posts throughout the year. You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $1.95 per year.
Feel free to message Shop With Leslie with any questions through our contact form
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like and Share our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr