Body shimmers are used for illuminating the skin and have become quite popular. Fortunately, there are many (25+) body shimmers from black owned brands that come in powder and liquid form, and that work with a range of skin tones. See the companies and product links below for additional information.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For these advertisements, at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the links in making a purchase.
- ML Delicate Beauty (advertisement) offers a liquid highlighter illuminator in 3 shades. Use the code leslie at checkout for a discount.
- Danessa Myricks offers a variety of “glow” products that include enlight illuminators in 14 shades, enlight halo powders in 5 shades, and dew wet balms in 3 shades. Illuminating beauty oils are also available. The beauty oil with gold leaf is available at Sephora (advertisement).
- Bijoux’s Basket offers a body gloss that includes a mixture of oils and organic pigment. A shimmering body butter is also available.
- GlamBomb offers a selection of shimmering body oils, winner, super glam, and super bomb. A body shimmer oil bundle is also available.
- Ka’oir Cosmetics offers a shimmering loose powder in 3 shades: sun kissed bronze, honey gold, and light shimmery gold.
- OMGLO Cosmetics offers several illuminating products such as highlighting facial serums in bliss. Shimmering highlighting sprays are also available.
- Posh 21 Cosmetics offers a glowlightertz in several colors, rosie posie, melanin magic, and clapback.
- Stoned In Secret has several shimmer me body oils as well as a trio pack. These include Paris, Egypt, and Iceland.
- Vickzinoo Collections offers a glow shimmering body oil in two colors, 24K gold and Goddess bronze. It is available in two sizes, 50 ml and 100ml.
In reviewing these products I hope you find a body shimmer that works for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie has an ETSY Store with merchandise celebrating culture. Proceeds go towards supporting this blog. Check out our merchandise at ShopWithLeslieBlog. A selection is provided below. FREE shipping.