Body shimmers are used for illuminating the skin and have become quite popular. Fortunately, there are many (25+) body shimmers from black owned brands that come in powder and liquid form, and that work with a range of skin tones. See the companies and product links below for additional information.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For these advertisements, at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the links in making a purchase.
- ML Delicate Beauty (advertisement) offers a liquid highlighter illuminator in 3 shades. Use the code leslie at checkout for a discount.
- Danessa Myricks offers a variety of “glow” products that include enlight illuminators in 14 shades, enlight halo powders in 5 shades, illuminating veil highlighters in 8 shades, and dew wet balms in 3 shades. Illuminating beauty oils are also available. The beauty oil with gold leaf is available at Sephora (advertisement).
- Bijoux’s Basket offers a body gloss that includes a mixture of oils and organic pigment. A shimmering body butter is also available.
- GlamBomb offers a selection of shimmering body oils, winner, super glam, and super bomb. A body shimmer oil bundle is also available.
- Ka’oir Cosmetics offers a shimmering loose powder in 3 shades: sun kissed bronze, honey gold, and light shimmery gold.
- OMGLO Cosmetics offers several illuminating products such as highlighting facial serums in bliss and halo. Shimmering highlighting sprays are also available.
- Posh 21 Cosmetics offers a glowlightertz in several colors, rosie posie, melanin magic, and clapback.
- Vickzinoo Collections offers a glow shimmering body oil in two colors, 24K gold and Goddess bronze. It is available in two sizes, 50 ml and 100ml.
In reviewing these products I hope you find a body shimmer that works for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find thousands of inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is items for $10.00 and less, items from $10.01 to $15.00, and items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There will be updates and posts throughout the year. You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $12.00 per year. Or consider the following.Buy me a coffee
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like and Share our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr