Body shimmers are used for illuminating the skin and have become quite popular. Fortunately, there are many (25+) body shimmers from black owned brands that come in powder and liquid form, and that work with a range of skin tones. See the companies and product links below for additional information.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For these advertisements, at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the links in making a purchase.
- Lizzie’s All Natural Products (advertisement) offers a “you glow girl” body oil that leaves the skin bright and radiant. Use the code LESLIE for a 5% discount.
- Bijoux’s Basket offers a body gloss that includes a mixture of oils and organic pigment. A shimmering body butter is also available.
- Danessa Myricks offers a variety of “glow” products that include enlight illuminators in 14 shades, enlight halo powders in 5 shades, illuminating veil highlighters in 8 shades, and dew wet balms in 3 shades.
- GlamBomb offers a selection of shimmering body oils, winner, super glam, and super bomb. A body shimmer oil bundle is also available.
- Ka’oir Cosmetics offers a shimmering loose powder in 3 shades: sun kissed bronze, honey gold, and light shimmery gold.
- Kaylux offers “spring” and “summer” body highlighter oils that are a mixture of 5 natural body oils.
- OMGLO Cosmetics offers several illuminating products such as highlighting facial serums in bliss and halo. Shimmering finishing sprays are also available in multiple shades: glowed up, queen, I-stand, incredible, muva, and koffee.
- Posh 21 Cosmetics offers a glowlightertz in several colors, rosie posie, melanin magic, and clapback.
- Vickzinoo Collections offers a glow shimmering body oil in two colors, 24K gold and Goddess bronze. It is available in two sizes, 50 ml and 100ml.
In reviewing these products I hope you find a body shimmer that works for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ items for $10.00 and less, 200+ items from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There will be updates and posts throughout the year. You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $12.00 per year. Or consider the following.Buy me a coffee
Feel free to message Shop With Leslie with any questions through our contact form
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like and Share our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr