Photo by CreateHerStock – Vintage Tex Isha Gaines 6
As “white parties” have grown in popularity, you may find yourself being invited to one this summer. In preparation for this, check out offerings from black owned brands. In this post, we focus on dresses and jumpsuits. We cover items offered through emporiums, fashion labels, and high end designers. As such you will find a variety of styles and price points. See the companies and product links below for additional details.
- Afrikrea offers an occasion dress with ruffles, a statement dress with lace, and a layered casual dress. An African ruffled maxi dress for more formal occasions is also available. All are tailor and custom made.
- Andrea Iyamah offers a Thea shift dress with a high neck in a stretch crepe fabric.
- Byron Lars offers a lace and flare dress with a scoop neckline. A draped fringe dress is also offered.
- Carlton Jones offers 100% silk dresses. These include a shoulder dress with a longer draped back, and a Rose handkerchief dress.
- Chic and Curvy offers a selection of white dresses that include an off the shoulder peplum dress, a lace dress, and a wrap dress.
- Christian Omeshun offers an ivory satin gown, and an Alex jumpsuit. Items are custom made.
- Cushnie offers a Delphine deep v neck dress with pom pom details, a knit Mallorie dress with pom pom trim, and a Bella ruffled mini dress.
- DPiper Twins offers a 100% cotton jumpsuit with criss-cross dealing at the top.
- Endless Fashions offers a backless lace dress.
- Fashion Fab Boutique offers a pearl midi dress in a stretch fabric with crochet details.
- Fe Noel offers a creme silk slip on dress with ties at the shoulder.
- Fly Jane offers a spaghetti strapped mini dress, Vivienne and Susanna cut out midi dresses, and a satin skater dress. Soho Club and Chelsea Sweetheart jumpsuits are also available.
- FKSP (Folake Kuye Style Pantry) offers a Santa Cruz one shouldered midi dress, a one shouldered jumpsuit, and a Catalina button down jumpsuit.
- Glam Her Boutique offers a Catalina dress.
- Kebero offers an off the shoulder sweater dress with lace detailing.
- Kiya Tomlin offers a long pants “power romper” with a deep v neck.
- Kloset Envy offers goddess maxi and crochet halter dresses.
- LaQuan Smith offers an Alexandra strapless dress with a side slit.
- Lemlem offers “Kelali” tunic, sun, off the shoulder, and v neck dresses that have a hint of gold detailing.
- Maison De Mode offers dresses in diverse styles. The A line Lulu, the ivory Cecilia with lace trim, the silk chiffon Leora, the adjustable Kass, and the strappy crochet Christine.
- Muehleder offers several dresses. These include a flair “made you look,” an asymmetrical “disobey,” a “there she goes,” with a front tie, and a halter “Melanie” dress with layered ruffles. A lace jumpsuit is also available.
- Natalia Allen offers a cruiser air dress in natural, made of 86% viscose.
- Orange Culture offers a cotton V keyhole shirt dress.
- Orchids + Spice offers a Magnolia mini dress with adjustable ties.
- Poetic Justice offers a Maja knee length dress with lace insets. A lace up the back Bodycon dress is also offered.
- Rue 107 offers a Gloria dress with a tank style neckline and flare midi skirt.
- Slashed By Tia offers a ruffled skort set.
- Studio 189 offers a 100% cotton shirt maxi dress.
- The Retell Closet offers a spaghetti strap mini dress, and a satin dress.
- Tracy Nicole offers a Micki one shoulder jumpsuit with a leather drawstring. A Charline swing dress is also available.
- Washington Roberts offers a 100% silk Nona dress, and an asymmetrical drape Olowo dress.
- Whitney Mero offers a large selection of custom made to order dresses, where you can select the style.
- Zellie For She offers lace “daydreaming” and “in love with you” dresses.
- ZN Fashions offers a spaghetti strap dress with cut outs in the front.
In reviewing these products I hope you find an outfit that works for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ items for $10.00 and less, 200+ items from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There will be updates and posts throughout the year. You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $1.95 per year.
Feel free to message Shop With Leslie with any questions through our contact form
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like and Share our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr