Summer is on and one needs clothes to fit the season. Rompers are a warm weather staple, and you will find more than 50 here from black owned brands. Products are organized by type (casual, dressy, and somewhere in between). Casual meaning rompers you could wear to the mall, movies, picnics, festivals, for recreational activities and the like. While dressy rompers could be worn for special and fancier occasions, somewhere in between rompers are less casual and can be dressed up or down. See the following company and product links for details.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For these advertisements, at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the link in making a purchase.
- Poetic Justice offers several types of rompers with examples pictured below (advertisement).
- Chic & Curvy offers a selection of rompers that include solid and floral motifs, form and loose fitting.
- Nichole Lynel offers a going classic "knit romper" and a denim "bodied romper." A long sleeved denim romper is also available.
- Throw Shades By Jess offers spaghetti strap and a bicycle short set with a sheer romper over neath, both in neon green.
- Vickzinoo Collections offers Dottie gold hardware rompers with blue and red details. A Clara belted romper is also available.
- Eki Orleans offers a selection of 100% silk rompers representing various themes, Eben, Oceanic, and Identity.
SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN
- Afrikrea offers a selection of African/Ankara print rompers. These include the Uzoma, Maua, Velena, Leanor, and Kitten, as well as rompers by Sosome and Wandizi.
- Glam Her Boutique offers an Arianna romper with long sleeves that can be tied in a bow at the waist.
- Vêtu de Joy offers a "right this way" textured weave striped romper, and a cynefin playsuit with flared sleeves.
In reviewing these companies and products, I hope you find rompers that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie offers a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ items for $10.00 and less, 200+ items from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don't have to! You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $4.95 per year. Or consider the following.Buy me a coffee
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like, Share, and Bookmark our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr