Summer is on and one needs clothes to fit the season. Rompers are a warm weather staple, and there are many from which to choose from black owned brands. Products are organized by type (casual, dressy, and somewhere in between). Casual meaning rompers you could wear to the mall, movies, picnics, festivals, for recreational activities and the like. While dressy rompers could be worn for special and fancier occasions, somewhere in between rompers are less casual and can be dressed up or down. See the following company and product links for details.
- Chic & Curvy offers a selection of rompers that include solid and floral motifs, form and loose fitting.
- Cushnie offers Delia rompers made of 100% polyamide in gunmetal and black.
- Cute Thick Apparel offers an off the shoulder black romper with a draw string waist.
- Endless Fashions offers a tube top styled black romper.
- Fly Jane offers a large selection of rompers that include denim, ruffled, and flowing styles.
- Funky Flair Boutique offers an orange pom pom romper that flounces off the shoulder.
- Jolie Coquette offers a variety of playsuits in several solid colors.
- Kloset Envy offers a selection of rompers that include denim and form fitting styles.
- LaQuan Smith offers a lace and leather romper in black.
- Mad Kollection offers an Ankara print romper with a collared shirt.
- Milano Di Rouge offers Chyna and Easton form fitting rompers.
- Mint Swim offers a white romper with crocheted ends on the sleeves and shorts.
- Nichole Lynel offers a going classic “knit romper” and a denim “bodied romper.” A long sleeved denim romper is also available.
- Nobody Jones offers a tube top styled romper with wide legs shorts.
- Poetic Justice offers a strapless gold foil sleeveless romper, and a plus size tencel chambray romper.
- Rastawear Collection offers several rompers in Rasta colors.
- Sorella offers “unitard” rompers in red and pink.
- Tags Boutique offers a selection of print rompers with one in solid white.
- Throw Shades By Jess offers spaghetti strap and a bicycle short set with a sheer romper over neath, both in neon green.
- Vickzinoo Collections offers Dottie gold hardware rompers with blue and red details. A Clara belted romper is also available.
- Violet Flower Boutique offers a red trim white romper with an off the shoulder top.
- Wandizi offers a kitenge romper with a front zipper.
- Eki Orleans offers a selection of 100% silk rompers representing various themes, Eben, Oceanic, and Identity.
- Kloset Envy offers an embroidered Ibiza floral romper.
- Swank Blue offers a “worth a tri” sequin romper.
SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN
- A Leap of Style offers an infinity romper that can be adapted for several looks.
- Afrikrea offers a selection of African/Ankara print rompers. These include the Uzoma, Maua, Velena, Leanor, and Kitten, as well as rompers by Sosome and Wandizi.
- Andrea Iyamah offers a Daya romper in cotton crepe with a roped waist.
- Endless Fashions offers pink, satin lavender, and black lace top rompers, and a royal blue plus size romper.
- Fly Jane offers flowing red chiffon, ruffled crepe pink, cross my heart, and leopard skin print rompers.
- Funky Flair Boutique offers a beige romper with a belt and cut outs at the shoulders.
- Glam Her Boutique offers an Arianna romper with long sleeves that can be tied in a bow at the waist.
- The Sheek Boutique offers a plus size yellow romper with a gold tone belt.
- Vêtu de Joy offers a “right this way” textured weave striped romper, and a cynefin playsuit with flared sleeves.
In reviewing these companies and products, I hope you find rompers that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie offers a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ items for $10.00 and less, 200+ items from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $4.95 per year.
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like, Share, and Bookmark our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr