In this post, we review high quality low cost products focusing on three price ranges: $10.00 and less, $10.01 to $15.00, and $15.01 to $25.00. These include apparel, items for children and youth, home goods, jewelry, and more. See the company and product links below for more details. The table below represents SPONSORS of Shop With Leslie and we appreciate their support! You are encouraged to click their company name and products and explore!
|Sponsor and Product Information|
|Accented Glory offer products in these price ranges including floral hairpins in several colors, adjustable headbands in multiple prints, and a selection of tassel earrings. |
|Afrokids offers a Tuskegee Redtails graphic novel. |
|YBE offers a selection of dashiki mini dresses, and jewelry such as gold tone cuffs, and necklace sets (with matching earrings). |
|Stephanie Hill-Ross offers a selection of coffee mugs and foldaway totes.|
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For these advertisements, at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the links in making a purchase.
$10.00 and less
- Mahogany Books (advertisement) offers a selection of books such as “Anti-Racist Baby,” “Dream Big Little One,” and “Whistle for Willie Board Book.”
- ArrieP Boutique offers a selection of sunglasses for women.
- Bino and Fino offers a selection of DVDs, volume 1 and volume 2 that teach young children about the wonders of Africa.
- Crowned BeYOUty offers a selection of satin hair bonnets.
- Cultural Interiors offers a selection of small hand painted colorful trays, and a selection of teeny timy bolga baskets.
- Headress by Sheri offers a selection of coin bags.
- Kay Customz – offers a pair of “chocolate cutie” earrings.
- Joon Africa offers a selection of hair jewelry for locs and braids (sets).
- Mented Cosmetics offers a double sided compact mirror with 2x magnification (bottom mirror).
- MMexclusives offers a leather wallet case for iPhoneX.
- Posh Cosmetics – A reusable sponge brush cleaner.
- Simply Scent Candles – A selection of 8 ounce jelly jar candles among others.
- Sivel & Sharp – A set of 36 stainless steel collar stays.
- Swank Blue offers black fishnet tights.
- Three Little Birds Tees – A “young, gifted, and black” tee shirt.
- Velvet Noir offers a peach wood beard comb.
$10.01 – $15.00
- African Bookstore offers a selection of men’s Kufi hats.
- African Fabric Company offers an Afro doll where you can choose the skirt.
- Brush with the Best offers the detangler brush.
- Cultural Interiors offers a selection of sunshine themed garden stakes.
- Chic Geeks (advertisement) offers a large selection of keyboard covers.
- Darlyng & Co. offers a selection of yummy buddy pajama sets and a selection of baby booties.
- Harrison Blake offers “aviator shades.”
- Hydratherma Naturals offers a flat iron chase comb. This is also available on Amazon (see advertisement below).
- Jay Austin Bowties offers a selection of cotton socks in vibrant color.
- Izuki Dolls offers mermaid dolls in various skin tones.
- Puff Cuff offers a sensitive scalp vibrating massager.
- Puzzlebilities offers a “natural girl” 48 piece puzzle.
- Quèlly Rue offers African print wide bangles.
- Suzi and Marie offers a selection of baby turbans.
- The Cut Buddy offers a cut buddy shaver for the hairline, beard, goatee, mustache, neck and sideburns. Cut Buddy is also available on Amazon (see advertisement below).
- The Motherland Plug offers a selection of Fulani gold tone earrings in various sizes.
15.01 – $25.00
- Sofy Decor (advertisement) offers artistic and culturally themed T bottom pouches and flat bottom pouches.
- Boy Beads offers a silver or gold plate “lion head ring” for him, made of stainless steel.
- Cee Cee’s closet offers select handmade iPad cases in African themed fabric that include iPad mini cases.
- Coco ‘Pie Clothing offers a selection of “power puff” tee shirts.
- Designed by Don offers a selection of silk bow tie sets.
- Frères Branchiaux Candle Co. offers a selection of diffusers and candles.
- Kloset Envy offers a diverse selection of sunglasses.
- Melanin Babies offers a selection of African print diaper cover sets that includes a diaper cover and matching bow. An African print skirt with matching hair bow is also available.
- Natural Curls Club offers a selections of culturally themed apparel.
- Nroda offers a selection of iconic vintage and crown midi rings.
- Rain + Sky offers a pair of copper colored decorative jars (vases).
- Trini Gee offers a selection of culturally themed tote bags.
- Unlimited Masterpieces offers a rock star studded fanny pack in black or gold.
- Wraperoo offers the t-shirt hair towel and protective styling cape. This is also available on Amazon (see advertisement below).
- Xotics by Curtis Smith offers a single blade shaver (safety razor). This is available on Amazon (see advertisement below).
- Zero Casualtees offers a selection of caps and beanies in various colors.
More items within these price ranges (1000+) are available in our Premium Content Section along with monthly posts and updates regarding great sales of 50% off and more. Our motto is “We do the legwork so you don’t have to!” Sign up HERE!
In reviewing these companies and products I hope you find high quality/low cost items that work for you.
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like, Share, and Bookmark our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr