The table below represents SPONSORS of Shop With Leslie and we appreciate their support! You are encouraged to click their company name and products and explore!
|Sponsor and Product Information|
|Accented Glory offer products in these price ranges including floral hairpins in several colors, adjustable headbands in multiple prints, and a selection of tassel earrings. |
|Afrokids offers a Tuskegee Redtails graphic novel. |
|YBE offers a selection of dashiki mini dresses, and jewelry such as gold tone cuffs, and necklace sets (with matching earrings). |
|Stephanie Hill-Ross offers a selection of coffee mugs and foldaway totes.|
- Bino and Fino offers a selection of DVDs, volume 1 and volume 2 that teach young children about the wonders of Africa.
- Cocoa Babies offers a selection of culturally relevant mugs with inspirational text.
- Cultural Interiors offers a selection of small hand painted colorful trays, and a selection of teeny timy bolga baskets.
- Kay Customz – offers a pair of “chocolate cutie” earrings. An “Ombre ase” beaded and medallion necklace is also available.
- Kimichi Socks offers a collection of themed mid-calf socks including black power, geaux NOLA, and hero.
- Joon Africa offers a selection of hair jewelry for locs and braids (sets).
- Mahogany Books offers a selection of “books for black boys” such as “12 brown boys,” and “Ghost.” Books for children/youth of various ages are also available.
- MMexclusives offers a leather wallet case for iPhoneX.
- Posh Cosmetics – A reusable sponge brush cleaner.
- Simply Scent Candles – A selection of 8 ounce jelly jar candles among others.
- Sivel & Sharp – A set of 36 stainless steel collar stays.
- Swank Blue offers a selection of fun and whimsical luggage tags, and black fishnet tights.
- Three Little Birds Tees – A “young, gifted, and black” tee shirt.
- Toys Like Me offers selection of 12 inch mermaid dolls.
- Velvet Noir offers a peach wood beard comb.
- African Bookstore offers a selection of men’s Kufi hats.
- African Fabric Company offers an Afro doll where you can choose the skirt.
- Brush with the Best offers the detangler brush.
- Burkinabaé offers a pair of “wavelenth” earrings.
- Chic Geeks offers a large selection of keyboard covers.
- Darlyng & Co. offers a selection of yummy buddy pajama sets and a selection of baby booties.
- Glamourina offers a selection of tank tops.
- Headdress by Sheri offers a selection of infinity scarves.
- Hydratherma Naturals offers a flat iron chase comb.
- Izuki Dolls offers educational Africa fact cards for kids and mermaid dolls in various skin tones.
- Puff Cuff offers a sensitive scalp vibrating massager.
- Puzzlebilities offers a “natural girl” 48 piece puzzle.
- Stringgles offers a selection of Fulani gold tone earrings in various sizes.
- Suzi and Marie offers a selection of baby turbans.
- The Cut Buddy offers a cut buddy shaver for the hairline, beard, goatee, mustache, neck and sideburns.
$15.01 – $25.00
- Boy Beads offers a silver or gold plate “lion head ring” for him, made of stainless steel.
- Cee Cee’s closet offers a selection of handmade iPad cases in African themed fabric that include iPad mini cases.
- Coco ‘Pie Clothing offers a selection of “power puff” tee shirts.
- Designed by Don offers a selection of silk bow tie sets.
- Frères Branchiaux Candle Co. offers a selection of diffusers and candles.
- Gyv Me Body offers a pair of liquid jewels barefoot ankle sandals.
- Kloset Envy offers a diverse selection of sunglasses.
- Melanin Babies offers a selection of African print diaper cover sets that includes a diaper cover and matching bow. An African print skirt with matching hair bow is also available.
- Natural Curls Club offers a selections of culturally themed apparel.
- Nroda offers a selection of iconic vintage and crown midi rings.
- Rain + Sky offers a pair of copper colored decorative jars (vases).
- Trini Gee offers a selection of culturally themed tote bags.
- Wraperoo offers the t-shirt hair towel and protective styling cape.
- Xotics by Curtis Smith offers a single blade shaver (safety razor).
- Zero Casualtees offers a selection of caps and beanies in various colors.
More items within these price ranges (1000+) are available in our Premium Content Section along with monthly posts and updates regarding these, and great sales of 50% off and more. Our motto is “We do the legwork so you don’t have to!” Sign up HERE!
In reviewing these companies and products I hope you find high quality/low cost items that work for you.