You have several (50+) wristlet options from black owned brands. See the companies and product links below for more details.
Wristlets are convenient and multi-purpose, often big enough to hold your phone, cards, and other small items. You can carry wristlets as a stand alone handbag, or use them to organize and store items in your handbag. Wristlets are available in many styles including leather, Ankara among other prints, and with culturally representative themes.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For these advertisements, at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the link in making a purchase
- Belle Hattie (advertisement) offers a handmade leopard print leather wristlet that is 10″ wide and 8″ high.
- Black Girl Powerhouse (advertisement) offers leather wristlets with a cell phone holder that can be adjusted to fit large phones 6 to 6.5 inches long, to 2.35 to 3.15 inches wide. Each style is available in several colors.
- Urban Heirlooms (advertisement) offers a selection of leather wristlets in several sizes and colors.
- Africa On My Back offers a selection of wax print wristlets (handmade in Ghana) that are 7″ wide and 4″ high.
- Bermuda Born offers a selection of leather wristlets that are 9″ wide and 5.9″ high. They come in multiple colors: black, aqua, and leopard print.
- The Purse Paparazzi offers a selection of wristlets of various sizes that reflect sorority and cultural themes.
In exploring these many product offerings I hope you find a wristlet that works for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie has ETSY and Redbubble stores with merchandise celebrating culture and enterprise. Proceeds go towards supporting this blog. Check out our Etsy merchandise at ShopWithLeslieBlog (free shipping). Find my Redbubble merchandise here, ShopWithLeslieRedbubble. A mixture of products is provided below.