You have several (50+) wristlet options from black owned brands. See the companies and product links below for more details.
Wristlets are convenient and multi-purpose, often big enough to hold your phone, cards, and other small items. You can carry wristlets as a stand alone handbag, or use them to organize and store items in your handbag. Wristlets are available in many styles including leather, Ankara among other prints, and with culturally representative themes.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For these advertisements, at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the link in making a purchase
- Belle Hattie (advertisement) offers a handmade leopard print leather wristlet that is 10″ wide and 8″ high.
- Black Girl Powerhouse (advertisement) offers leather wristlets with a cell phone holder that can be adjusted to fit large phones 6 to 6.5 inches long, to 2.35 to 3.15 inches wide. Each style is available in several colors.
- Urban Heirlooms (advertisement) offers a selection of leather wristlets in several sizes and colors.
- 86 & Norman offers a selection of handcrafted faux leather wristlets with Ankara detailing. They are 10″ wide and 6.5″ high.
- Africa On My Back offers a selection of wax print wristlets (handmade in Ghana) that are 7″ wide and 4″ high.
- Bermuda Born offers a selection of leather wristlets that are 9″ wide and 5.9″ high. They come in multiple colors: black, beige, aqua, and leopard print.
- Lineij offers a four in one wristlet in sustainably sourced saffiano leather. It can also serve as a belt or cross body bag, and clutch. It is 4.5″ long and 5.5″ high.
- Love Cortnie offers a leather and quilted drawstring wristlet in black or cranberry that is 7″ high and 10″ wide at the base.
- The Purse Paparazzi offers a selection of wristlets of various sizes that reflect sorority and cultural themes.
In exploring these many product offerings I hope you find a wristlet that works for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie offers a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ items for $10.00 and less, 200+ items from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $12.00 per year.
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like, Share, and Bookmark our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr