Nail Decals and Wraps
- Nails By Mikke offers sheets of flame holo stickers, letters and numbers, and random image decals.
- Power Decals offers a selection of silhouette and larger sized products. Silhouettes include sheets of fruits and vegetables, and melanin poppin decals. Larger collections include wraps and decals. There are also mini collections. You will find culturally themed items from which to choose (e.g., Anakara prints, Black Girl Magic, political and cultural figures).
- 25th & June offers a selection of nail glitters in pink, silver, and gold.
- Ginger & Liv offers multiple selections of pink, gold, and silver nail glitters.
- JoYo offers glitters in 24K Bliss (with 24K gold leaf), Silver Bliss (with genuine sterling silver leaf), and Starry Midnight, (a blackish blue/purple colored glitter).
- Law Beauty Essentials offers a metallic and sparkle polish, (Mixed With Mermaid).
- Mischo Beauty offers a silver and swirling sparkle polish (Magnifique).
- OOO Polish offers the universe collection consisting of silver and pale green glitter, as well as the know thyself collection consisting of sparkle polishes in jewel tones.
- Pear Nova offers pale pink (Sis Sip Sanctuary), dark blue (Thick Dip & What Not), and silver (Night in Shining Armor) polishes.
- Pretty In Glam offers nail glitters in pink, (Make Me Pretty), black (Prom Night), fuchsia (Romance), and blue (Candy Crush).
In reviewing these nail products I hope you find some that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie offers a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ items for $10.00 and less, 200+ items from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $4.95 per year.
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like, Share, and Bookmark our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr
- “What’s 10-free Nail polish?” 21 November, 2017, https://www.mentedcosmetics.com/blogs/the-ment/whats-7-free-nail-lacquer