Nail glitter has been popular for a while as have decals. In this post, we review where you can find these products from black owned brands. The focus is on brands with polishes that are also 5 to 10 free, meaning free of certain chemicals harmful to humans and the environment. See the company and product links below for additional details.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For these advertisements, at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the links in making a purchase.
Nail Decals and Wraps
- Ginger & Liv offers multiple selections of pink, gold, and silver nail glitters.
- Janet & Jo. offers glitters in three colors, Aura (a silver galactic), Birthday Girl (a golden glitter), and Earth Tone (emerald with specs of gold).
- JoYo offers glitters in 24K Bliss (with 24K gold leaf), Silver Bliss (with genuine sterling silver leaf), and Starry Midnight (a blackish blue/purple colored glitter).
- Law Beauty Essentials offers a metallic and sparkle polish, Mixed With Mermaid.
- Mischo Beauty offers a silver and swirling sparkle polish Magnifique.
- OOO Polish offers the universe collection consisting of silver and pale green glitter, as well as the know thyself collection consisting of sparkle polishes in jewel tones.
- Pear Nova offers pale pink Sis Sip Sanctuary, dark blue Thick Dip & What Not, and silver Night in Shining Armor polishes.
- Pretty In Glam offers nail glitters in pink, Make Me Pretty, black Prom Night, fuchsia Romance, and blue Candy Crush.
- Shai’s World offers a Noel gold nail glitter.
- Tinted Paradise offers a Prism Perfect nail glitter.
In reviewing these nail products I hope you find some that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie offers a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ items for $10.00 and less, 200+ items from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $4.95 per year. Or consider the following.Buy me a coffee
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like, Share, and Bookmark our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr
- “What’s 10-free Nail polish?” 21 November, 2017, https://www.mentedcosmetics.com/blogs/the-ment/whats-7-free-nail-lacquer