Nail glitter has been popular for a while as have decals. In this post, we review where you can find these products from black owned brands. The focus is on brands with polishes that are also 5 to 10 free, meaning free of certain chemicals harmful to humans and the environment. See the company and product links below for additional details.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For these advertisements, at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the links in making a purchase.
Nail Decals and Wraps
Impressive Nails (advertisement) offers an extensive selection of nail decals.
Rep Your Sets offers an extensive collection of nail decals and nail stickers.
All Things Ankara via Afrikrea offers a variety of Ankara nail wraps, that can be purchased separately or as a collection.
Nails By Mikkie offers a diverse selection of nail art.
- TripleO Polish (advertisement) offers a selection of nail glitters in multiple colors (e.g., silver, gold, green, purple and fuchsia).
- Janet & Jo. offers glitters in three colors, Aura (a silver galactic), Birthday Girl (a golden glitter), and Earth Tone (emerald with specs of gold).
- JoYo offers glitters in 24K Bliss (with 24K gold leaf), Silver Bliss (with genuine sterling silver leaf), and Starry Midnight (a blackish blue/purple colored glitter).
- People of Color offers nail glitters/shimmers in several colors.
- Pretty In Glam offers nail glitters in pink, Make Me Pretty, black Prom Night, fuchsia Romance, and blue Candy Crush.
- Tinted Paradise offers a diverse selection of nail shimmers and glitters.
In reviewing these nail products I hope you find some that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie offers a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find thousands of inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is items for $10.00 and less, items from $10.01 to $15.00, and items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $12.00 per year. Or consider the following.Buy me a coffee
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like, Share, and Bookmark our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr
- “What’s 10-free Nail polish?” 21 November, 2017, https://www.mentedcosmetics.com/blogs/the-ment/whats-7-free-nail-lacquer