Nail glitter has been popular for a while as have decals. In this post, we review where you can find these products from black owned brands. The focus is on brands with polishes that are also 5 to 10 free, meaning free of certain chemicals harmful to humans and the environment. See the company and product links below for additional details.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For these advertisements, at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the links in making a purchase.
Nail Decals and Wraps
Impressive Nails (advertisement) offers an extensive selection of nail decals.
Rep Your Sets offers an extensive collection of nail decals and nail stickers.
All Things Ankara via Afrikrea offers a variety of Ankara nail wraps, that can be purchased separately or as a collection.
Nails By Mikkie offers a diverse selection of nail art.
- TripleO Polish (advertisement) offers a selection of nail glitters in multiple colors (e.g., silver, gold, green, purple and fuchsia).
- Janet & Jo. offers glitters in three colors, Aura (a silver galactic), Birthday Girl (a golden glitter), and Earth Tone (emerald with specs of gold).
- JoYo offers glitters in 24K Bliss (with 24K gold leaf), Silver Bliss (with genuine sterling silver leaf), and Starry Midnight (a blackish blue/purple colored glitter).
- People of Color offers nail glitters/shimmers in several colors.
- Tinted Paradise offers a diverse selection of nail shimmers and glitters.
In reviewing these nail products I hope you find some that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie has an ETSY Store with merchandise celebrating culture. Proceeds go towards supporting this blog. Check out our merchandise at ShopWithLeslieBlog. A selection is provided below. FREE shipping.
- “What’s 10-free Nail polish?” 21 November, 2017, https://www.mentedcosmetics.com/blogs/the-ment/whats-7-free-nail-lacquer