Updated October 2, 2022
Bathrooms are a sanctuary. A place where we relax, luxuriate, and tune out the rest of the world. A place where we can focus on our thoughts and feelings, dreams, or nothing at all. It would be nice then for bathrooms to reflect our culture, magic, and personal style. In this post, we review bathroom decor and accessories from black owned brands. Find 100+ items using the links below.
You will find shower curtains, bath towels, mats, countertop collections, beauty tools and accessories to help transform your bathroom into a spa retreat. Hygienic products are also available. See the following companies and product links for additional details.
Go directly to any product category below.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For these advertisements, at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the links in making a purchase.
Bathroom Decor and Accessories
- Shop With Leslie Redbubble has a” Black Girls Rock the Afrotextured Hair” shower curtain that is 71 by 74 inches, and matching bath mat.
- Artanis Home (advertisement) offers a large selection of custom bottle dispenser sets that work for the bathroom.
- Black Art Matters Shop (advertisement) offers a variety of shower curtains and matching bath mats with cultural themes.
- Brown Kids Swagcom (advertisement) offers a selection of 70 x 69 shower curtains for children in various themes.
- By Brije (advertisement) offers a selection of artistic and matching 71 x 74 shower curtains and bath mats. A selection of towels (hand and bath sizes) are available and as a set.
- Chocolate Ancestor (advertisement) offers a selection of culturally themed, 70 x 70 inch shower curtains. Matching bath mats are also available. Use the discount code leslie at checkout.
- DAMC Designs (advertisement) offers a selection of 71 x 74 inch shower curtains and matching bath mats.
- Dorcas Creates (advertisement) offers a selection of artistic and matching 71 x 74 shower curtains and bath mats. A selection of towels (hand and bath sizes) are available and as a set.
- It’s a Black Thang (advertisement) offers numerous bathroom accessories that include the following.
- Shower curtains that are culturally themed, mildew resistant and 70 x 70 and include the plastic hooks;
- Bathroom mats with a variety of cultural themes;
- and a bathroom accessory set with a toothbrush holder, soap dish, tumbler, and lotion dispenser.
- Jennifer Nikcole Pope (advertisement) offers a selection of artistic and matching 71 x 74 shower curtains as well as bath mats. A selection of towels (hand and bath sizes) are available and as a set.
- Justina Blakeney offers a selection of shower curtains at Target (advertisement).
- Justina Blakeney designs via Opalhouse are available at Target (advertisement). A variety of bathroom decor is offered that includes hand and bath towels in multiple colors, shower curtains, bath mats, and baskets.
- Karen Jai Home (advertisement) offers a selection of bathroom accessory sets consisting of toothpaste holders, dispensers, soap dishes and more. Bathroom towel sets are also available. Use the discount code SHOPWITHLESLIEBLOG at checkout.
- Kenyan Crafts Company (advertisement) offers a large selection of handwoven storage baskets. These include geometric baskets made from sisal, and wool baskets that are handwoven and made from recycled materials.
- Lanre Studio (advertisement) offers a selection of artistic and matching 71 x 74 shower curtains and bath mats.
- Morgan Harper Nichols (advertisement) offers a selection of artistic and matching 71 x 74 shower curtains and bath mats. A towel is available in hand or bath size, and as a set of 4 (2 each).
- Negash Apparel (advertisement) offers Egyptian themed shower curtains in different sizes in their Treasury Room/Home Decor section.
- Off White (advertisement) offers a selection of bath towel sets made of 100% cotton.
- The Motherland Plug (advertisement) offers hampers made of natural grasses and plastic that are handcrafted in Senegal.
- The Trinigee (advertisement) offers shower curtains in a variety of cultural themes (e.g., sports, dance, history).
- Thomcat 23 (advertisement) offers offers a selection of artistic and matching 71 x 74 shower curtains and bath mats. A towel is available in hand or bath size, and as a set of 4 (2 each).
- Party Patch Club (advertisement) offers a 71 x 71 inch Afrocentric and family centered shower curtain.
- The Pairabirds (advertisement) offers a selection of shower curtains, matching bath mats, and towels that include (hand, bath, and a set of 4 (2 hand and 2 bath). Some of these have themes suitable for children and youth.
- Tiare Smith Designs (advertisement) offers a selection of shower curtains, matching bath mats, and towels that include (hand, bath, and a set of 4 (2 hand and 2 bath).
- Vashti Harrison (advertisement) offers a selection of shower curtains well suited for children and youth, and a large selection of bath mats.
- XOJailynn (advertisement) offers a bathroom collection consisting of shower curtains, and a bath mat. This includes a botanical line drawing collection (shower curtain, bath mat, hand and bath towels).
- Afrikrea offers a selection of culturally themed and African print shower curtains from various vendors. A selection of bath towels is also available.
- Bolé Road Textiles offers a selection of bath products that include 72 x 72 inch shower curtains, color coordinated and matching bath mats, and towels. Products are handwoven and made of 100% Ethiopian cotton. A raffia hamper is also available.
- Izzie & Liv offers a selection of 100% polyester and culturally themed 72 x 72 inch shower curtains and matching bath mats.
- Legendary Rootz has a selection of 70 x 73 inch culturally themed shower curtains made of Oxford cloth material.
- Mess In A Bottle offers 71 x 71 inch shower curtains in black and white with inspirational quotes.
- The Black Art Depot offers a selection of culturally themed shower curtains.
- xNasozi offers a 71 x 71 inch polyester shower curtain with an African wax print design.
Beauty Tools and Accessories
- Awomi Naturals (advertisement) offers west African mesh body exfoliators in several colors.
- Goodee (advertisement) offers a selection of bath and body brushes made of sustainable materials. These include birch brushes with horse hair bristles, and brushes made with bamboo handles and windmill palm fibers to aid exfoliation.
- Karen Jai Home (advertisement) offers loofah and Konjac face sponges. Use the discount code SHOPWITHLESLIEBLOG at checkout.
- Lizzie’s All Natural Products (advertisement) offers a natural dead sea sponge in two sizes that can be used for makeup removal and exfoliating. Use the code LESLIE at checkout for a 10% discount.
- Christal Botanical Care for Ethnic Skin offers Konjac sponges in different colors.
- Cream & Coco offers a selection of natural beauty tools that include a skin smoothing dry brush.
- Izzie & Liv offers a selection of culturally themed compact mirrors.
- Luv Scrub offers a selection of mesh body exfoliators, as used in west Africa for generations. They are available in several colors. The Luv Scrub is also available at Nordstrom’s (advertisement).
- Luxurious Lathers offers a Princess soap dish designed to keep the soap from touching the bottom, to extend the life of the soap bar.
- Naked Bar Soap Co. offers a selection of bath and body accessories that include a sisal wash cloth, sisal pouch, and wooden handled body brushes.
- Reel (advertisement) offers sustainable 3 ply toilet paper made of bamboo.
- Freedom Paper Company offers ecologically friendly toilet paper made with 100% recycled paper.
- Pardo Naturals offers toilet tablets and deodorizing fizzy tabletsin a variety of scents.
In reviewing these bathroom decor products and accessories I hope you find some that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie has Etsy and Redbubble stores with merchandise celebrating culture and enterprise. Proceeds go towards supporting this blog. Check out our Etsy merchandise at ShopWithLeslieBlog (free shipping). Find my Redbubble merchandise here, ShopWithLeslieRedbubble. A mixture of products is provided below.
6 thoughts on “Bathroom Decor and Accessories from Black Owned Brands”
Nice! I’ll definitely be looking into these companies and products. I’m in the process of changing up my bathroom.
I love bathroom decor! I would change mine every couple of months if my husband didn’t stop me lol. So I will def be checking these out!
Thanks for sharing this list. I will be checking this out.
I needed this list. Just in time for fall. As the weather changes, I like to shop for new throw blankets, decorative pillows, and bathroom essentials.
I like Bathroom Decoration and Products
That’s great! I hope you find something you like on our site. Happy shopping!