Bathrooms are a sanctuary. A place where we relax, luxuriate, and tune out the rest of the world. A place where we can focus on our thoughts and feelings, dreams, or nothing at all. It would be nice then for bathrooms to reflect our culture, magic, and personal style. In this post, we review bathroom decor and accessories from black owned brands. Find 100+ items using the links below.
You will find shower curtains, bath towels, mats, countertop collections, beauty tools and accessories to help transform your bathroom into a spa retreat. See the following companies and product links for additional details.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For these advertisements, at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the links in making a purchase.
African American Expressions offers culturally relevant and thematic memory foam floor mats with slip resistant backing. This includes a me time mat that is also available on Amazon. A “bathroom rules” wall plaque is also available.
- Afrikrea offers a selection of culturally themed and African print shower curtains from various vendors. A selection of bath towels is also available.
- Bolé Road Textiles offers a selection of bath products that include 72 x 72 inch shower curtains, color coordinated and matching bath mats, and towels. Products are handwoven and made of 100% Ethiopian cotton. A raffia hamper is also available.
- Cultural Interiors offers a cast iron toilet paper reserve and a selection of glass soap dishes. A set of brass elephant storage boxes are also sold.
- Effortless Composition offers woven bamboo baskets in small, medium, and large.
- Inspirado offers a selection of 72 x 72 inch shower curtains made with water resistant polyester, and embossed with positive and affirming quotes.
- Izzie & Liv offers a selection of 100% polyester and culturally themed 71 x 74 inch shower curtains.
- Lakay Designs offers 4 piece bathroom sets consisting of a shower curtain, toilet lid, and two mats.
- Legendary Rootz offers a selection of culturally themed 70 x 73 inch shower curtains made of 100% woven polyester Oxford cloth.
- Luxurious Lathers offers a Princess soap dish designed to keep the soap from touching the bottom, to extend the life of the soap bar.
- Mandinka Style offers a selection of handwoven hamper and basket sets made in various parts of Africa.
- Mess In A Bottle offers 71 x 71 inch shower curtains in black and white with inspirational quotes.
- Shades of Color offers a selection of culturally themed 70 x 70 inch shower curtains, with coordinating memory foam bath mats.
- The Black Art Depot offers a selection of culturally themed shower curtains.
- The Melanated Men’s Store offers a man’s microfiber soft bath towel.
- xNasozi offers a 71 x 71 inch polyester shower curtain with an African wax print design.
Beauty Tools and Accessories
- Brown & Coconut offers a coconut shell bowl that can be used for mixing ingredients or storage.
- Christal Botanical Care for Ethnic Skin offers Konjac sponges in different colors.
- Cream & Coco offers a selection of natural beauty tools that include a skin smoothing dry brush.
- Izzie & Liv offers a selection of culturally themed handheld mirrors that also fold to stand on the countertop.
- Luv Scrub offers a selection of mesh body exfoliators, as used in west Africa for generations. They are available in several colors.
- Naked Bar Soap Co. offers a selection of bath and body accessories that include a sisal wash cloth, sisal pouch, and wooden handled body brushes.
- Polish & Lather offers a Konjac facial sponge, and a package of silk beauty cocoons.
- Freedom Paper Company offers ecologically friendly toilet paper made with 100% recycled paper.
- Pardo Naturals offers toilet tablets and deodorizing fizzy tabletsin a variety of scents.
- Reel offers sustainable toilet paper, made of bamboo.
In reviewing these bathroom decor products and accessories I hope you find some that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie offers a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ items for $10.00 and less, 200+ items from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $4.95 per year.
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like, Share, and Bookmark our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr