Bathrooms are a sanctuary. A place where we relax, luxuriate, and tune out the rest of the world. A place where we can focus on our thoughts and feelings, dreams, or nothing at all. It would be nice then for bathrooms to reflect our culture, magic, and personal style. In this post, we review bathroom decor and accessories from black owned brands. Find 100+ items using the links below.
You will find shower curtains, bath towels, mats, countertop collections, beauty tools and accessories to help transform your bathroom into a spa retreat. See the following companies and product links for additional details.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For these advertisements, at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the links in making a purchase.
The following is a Sponsor of Shop With Leslie and we appreciate their support. You are encouraged to click on their product links and explore!
|Art De La Tuile||Art De La Tuile offers a selection of 72 x 72 inch shower curtains in several patterns that are based on the creativity and artwork of the owner. Matching bath mats are also available. |
- Black Art Matters Shop (advertisement) offers a variety of shower curtains and matching bath mats with cultural themes.
- DAMC Designs (advertisement) offers several artistic shower curtains with cultural themes, for which you can scroll down to find matching bat mats and/or blankets and throw pillows. Examples include
- Ye’Ye, Popsicle, Watcher, Grace, Color blocking Vibez,Around Midnight, Unbothered, 5 Elders and Waistbeads.
- Dorcas Creates (advertisement) offers a selection of artistic and matching 71 x 74 shower curtains and bath mats. A selection of towels (hand and bath sizes) are available and as a set.
- Justina Blakeney (advertisement) offers a selection of shower curtains at Target.
- Lakay Designs (advertisement) offers 4 piece bathroom sets consisting of a shower curtain, toilet lid, and two mats. FREE SHIPPING is offered.
- Lanre Studio (advertisement) offers a selection of artistic and matching 71 x 74 shower curtains and bath mats. A towel is available in hand or bath size, and as a set of 4 (2 each).
- Mandinka Home Shop (advertisement) offers a selection of handwoven hamper and basket sets made in various parts of Africa.
- Morgan Harper Nichols (advertisement) offers a selection of artistic and matching 71 x 74 shower curtains and bath mats. A towel is available in hand or bath size, and as a set of 4 (2 each).
- Negash Apparel (advertisement) offers Egyptian themed shower curtains in different sizes in their Treasury Room/Home Decor section.
- It’s a Black Thang (advertisement) offers numerous bathroom accessories that include the following.
- The Pairabirds (advertisement) offers a selection of shower curtains, matching bath mats, and towels that include (hand, bath, and a set of 4 (2 hand and 2 bath). Some of these have themes suitable for children and youth.
- Tiare Smith Designs (advertisement) offers a selection of shower curtains, matching bath mats, and towels that include (hand, bath, and a set of 4 (2 hand and 2 bath).
- Vashti Harrison (advertisement) offers a selection of shower curtains well suited for children and youth, and a large selection of bath mats.
XOJailynn (advertisement) offers a bathroom collection consisting of shower curtains, and a bath mat. This includes a botanical line drawing collection (shower curtain, bath mat, hand and bath towels).
- African American Expressions offers culturally relevant and thematic memory foam floor mats with slip resistant backing. This includes a me time mat that is also available on Amazon. A “bathroom rules” wall plaque is also available.
- Afrikrea offers a selection of culturally themed and African print shower curtains from various vendors. A selection of bath towels is also available.
- Bolé Road Textiles offers a selection of bath products that include 72 x 72 inch shower curtains, color coordinated and matching bath mats, and towels. Products are handwoven and made of 100% Ethiopian cotton. A raffia hamper is also available.
- Cultural Interiors offers a cast iron toilet paper reserve and a selection of glass soap dishes. A set of brass elephant storage boxes are also sold.
- Inspirado offers a selection of 72 x 72 inch shower curtains made with water resistant polyester, and embossed with positive and affirming quotes.
- Izzie & Liv offers a selection of 100% polyester and culturally themed 71 x 74 inch shower curtains.
- Legendary Rootz offers a selection of culturally themed 70 x 73 inch shower curtains made of 100% woven polyester Oxford cloth.
- Luxurious Lathers offers a Princess soap dish designed to keep the soap from touching the bottom, to extend the life of the soap bar.
- Shades of Color offers a selection of culturally themed 70 x 70 inch shower curtains, with coordinating memory foam bath mats.
Beauty Tools and Accessories
- Lizzie’s All Natural Products (advertisement) offers a natural dead sea sponge in two sizes that can be used for makeup removal and exfoliating.
- Izzie & Liv offers a selection of culturally themed handheld mirrors that also fold to stand on the countertop.
- Luv Scrub offers a selection of mesh body exfoliators, as used in west Africa for generations. They are available in several colors.
- Naked Bar Soap Co. offers a selection of bath and body accessories that include a sisal wash cloth, sisal pouch, and wooden handled body brushes.
In reviewing these bathroom decor products and accessories I hope you find some that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie offers a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ items for $10.00 and less, 200+ items from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $4.95 per year. Or consider the following.Buy me a coffee
Subscribe to our Blog
Like, Share, and Bookmark our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr