- A. C. Cosmetics offers a selection of translucent powders for setting concealer and foundation.
- AJ Crimson offers a universal finishing powder in neutral or bamboo that has multiple uses (e.g., set makeup, conceal, and reduce shine).
- Ayele & Co. offers a mandarin skin refresher that can be used to set makeup.
- BAABS Beauty offers a setting spray sensitive that is resistant to smudging, tears, humidity, and water.
- Beauty Bakerie offers an extensive selection of flour setting powdersin various shades that are gluten free and vegan. A setting spray to keep makeup in place is also available. Some products are available on Amazon (advertisement).
- Best Face Forward offers a selection of finishing powders in several shades that absorb oil and hide imperfections.
- Danessa Myricks offers an evolution powder in many shades that serves to absorb oil, reduce shine, set makeup, and blur imperfections.
- Jacque Mgido offers highly pigmented and no shine loose setting powders that serve to enhance dull and discolored skin. They are available in multiple shades.
- Joy Lorraine offers setting powders in multiple shades that are triple milled and illuminate the skin.
- Juvia’s Place offers setting powders in multiple shades that serve to set foundation, conceal, and brighten skin.
- Kaylux Cosmetics offers a setting powder infused with diamond dust that is designed to set concealer and oil prone areas.
- Klarity Kosmetics offers a selection of setting sprays in multiple shades.
- Laws of Nature offers mineral and translucent setting powders in several shades; and you can select a finish, that is natural matte or natural glow.
- Pat McGrath Labs offers a selection of setting powders in multiple shades that are blendable and light weight.
- Plain Jane Beauty offers a setting spray that is plant based, vegan, and gluten free. It is also available in travel size. A sheer finishing powder is available on Amazon (advertisement).
- Sugar Sweet Cosmetics offers a selection of cruelty free setting powders in five shades.
- Vera Moore offers a loose powder in four shades to even out the complexion, control shine and reduce imperfections.
In reviewing these setting and finishing products, I hope you find one or more that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie offers a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ items for $10.00 and less, 200+ items from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $4.95 per year. Or, consider the following.Buy me a coffee
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like, Share, and Bookmark our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr
- Conelly , Catherine. “Seriously, what’s the difference between finishing power and setting powder?” 18 September, 2017. https://www.popsugar.com/beauty/Difference-Between-Finishing-Powder-Setting-Powder-43906416
- Dodson, Tiffany. “Setting powder is the low-key superhero of your makeup collection.” 18 June, 2019. https://www.self.com/story/setting-powder-tips
- Petrarca, Marisa. “What’s the difference between setting powder and setting spray.” 3 May, 2019. https://www.makeup.com/difference-between-makeup-setting-spray-vs-setting-powder
- Esco, Rachel. “Finishing spray vs setting spray.” 30 April, 2019. https://www.instyletips.com/finishing-spray-vs-setting-spray/