- Beauty Bakerie offers an extensive selection of flour setting powdersin various shades that are gluten free and vegan. A setting spray to keep makeup in place is also available. Products are available through Ulta which includeface flour setting powders in eight shades (advertisement). Some products are available on Amazon (advertisement).
- Pat McGrath Labs (advertisement) offers a selection of setting powders in multiple shades that are blendable and light weight.
- Juvia’s Place offers setting powders in multiple shades that serve to set foundation, conceal, and brighten skin. “I am magic”setting powders are available at Ulta. (advertisement)
- A. C. Cosmetics offers a selection of translucent powders for setting concealer and foundation.
- AJ Crimson offers a universal finishing powder in neutral or bamboo that has multiple uses (e.g., set makeup, conceal, and reduce shine).
- Ayele & Co. offers a mandarin skin refresher that can be used to set makeup.
- BAABS Beauty offers a setting spray sensitive that is resistant to smudging, tears, humidity, and water.
- Best Face Forward offers a selection of finishing powders in several shades that absorb oil and hide imperfections.
- Danessa Myricks offers an evolution powder in many shades that serves to absorb oil, reduce shine, set makeup, and blur imperfections.
- Jacque Mgido offers highly pigmented and no shine loose setting powders that serve to enhance dull and discolored skin. They are available in multiple shades.
- Joy Lorraine offers setting powders in multiple shades that are triple milled and illuminate the skin.
- Kaylux Cosmetics offers a setting powder infused with diamond dust that is designed to set concealer and oil prone areas.
- Klarity Kosmetics offers a selection of setting sprays in multiple shades.
- Laws of Nature offers mineral and translucent setting powders in several shades; and you can select a finish, that is natural matte or natural glow.
- Plain Jane Beauty offers a setting spray that is plant based, vegan, and gluten free. It is also available in travel size. A sheer finishing powder is available on Amazon (advertisement).
- Sugar Sweet Cosmetics offers a selection of cruelty free setting powders in five shades.
- Vera Moore offers a loose powder in four shades to even out the complexion, control shine and reduce imperfections.
In reviewing these setting and finishing products, I hope you find one or more that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie offers a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ items for $10.00 and less, 200+ items from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $4.95 per year. Or, consider the following.Buy me a coffee
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like, Share, and Bookmark our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr
- Conelly , Catherine. “Seriously, what’s the difference between finishing power and setting powder?” 18 September, 2017. https://www.popsugar.com/beauty/Difference-Between-Finishing-Powder-Setting-Powder-43906416
- Dodson, Tiffany. “Setting powder is the low-key superhero of your makeup collection.” 18 June, 2019. https://www.self.com/story/setting-powder-tips
- Petrarca, Marisa. “What’s the difference between setting powder and setting spray.” 3 May, 2019. https://www.makeup.com/difference-between-makeup-setting-spray-vs-setting-powder
- Esco, Rachel. “Finishing spray vs setting spray.” 30 April, 2019. https://www.instyletips.com/finishing-spray-vs-setting-spray/