The heart as a symbol of love has been used since the Middle Ages. With Valentine’s Day approaching, you might be thinking about special tokens of appreciation. What better way to show HER you care than with heart themed jewelry. Chocolate is also inextricably linked with romance and Valentine’s Day in part because of taste as well as beliefs that chocolate ignites passion. There are MANY options from black owned brands. Consider these as either stand alone gifts, or as part of a package.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the advertisements in making a purchase.
Heart Themed Jewelry
- Bravechick offers “endless love” heart hoop earrings that are available in two sizes and metals. A “sweet love” double necklace with heart pendants is also available in two sizes. It is handmade of gold vermeil.
- Caroline Nicole offers a “mother’s heart” charm bracelet with a 14k gold heart charm on a 14k oval link bracelet. A charm bracelet with two 14k gold rectangular shapes, one sterling silver dangling heart, and one sterling silver rectangular shape, all on a 14k gold oval link chain is also available. Names and special messages can be engraved.
- Mandinka Style offers heart shaped Kore earrings, crafted by artisans in Kenya.
- Maya’s Ideas offers a selection of environmentally sustainable heart jewelry that includes pendants and earrings.
- Peace Images offers Adinkra stud earrings (in gold sanfoka hearts) in various sizes. Heart embellished stacked rings are also available.
- Sassy Jones offers heart shaped dangle earrings and in crystal, wood, and rhinestone. A “lovebug” statement necklace is also available.
- The Blacker The Berry offers a selection of heart themed and shaped wooden earrings.
- U Love Jewelry offers a variety of heart themed jewelry that includes earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings, and in sterling silver and other metals.
- WC Artistry offers a selection of heart shaped earrings in African fabrics.
- Y Collections offers a heart cuff bracelet that is handmade of 22K gold plated alloy.
- 3 Some Chocolates offers a variety of chocolate options including a selection of Valentine’s Day gift baskets.
- 57 Chocolate offers chocolate boxes and bars in a variety of flavors.
- Dark Sugars Chocolates offers boxes of assorted truffles, assorted pearls, among many others.
- Harlem Chocolate Company offers assorted boxes of chocolates and truffles in addition to other delights.
- Loshes Chocolate offers a selection of chocolate gift boxes among other treats.
- Midunu Chocolates offers boxes of chocolates of different sizes among other goodies.
In reviewing these companies and products, I hope you find Valentine’s Day gifts that work for you.
Happy Shopping! Happy Valentine’s Day!
ALSO, Shop With Leslie offers a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ items for $10.00 and less, 200+ items from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $4.95 per year. Or, consider the following.Buy me a coffee
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like, Share, and Bookmark our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr