Ear cuffs have been trending for some time, and there are many options from black owned brands. A nice thing about ear cuffs is that no piercing is required. Similarly, we provide information on where you can find non pierced (clip on) earrings. See the company and product links below for details.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use these advertisements in making a purchase.
- Anne Swain Jewelry (advertisement) offers birthstone ear cuffs made with sterling silver. A criss cross ear cuff in different finishes in also available.
- Gemdrops & Glamrocks (advertisement) offers ear cuffs that can also serve as loc jewelry. These include feathered jewelry in silver and gold.
Clip On Earrings
- Designs By Muriel (advertisement) has an extension selection of clip on earrings. Many sizes and styles are available.
- Erika and Friends (advertisement) offers a selection of vintage clip on earrings, many of which are made of gemstones and sterling silver.
- Saajie (advertisement) offers sterling silver Tuareg clip on earrings for which you have several gemstone options.
- Serendiptous Project (advertisement) offers a selection of clip on earrings made up diverse styles and textiles (e.g., baroque pearl, coin, and vintage).
- The Blacker The Berry (advertisement) offers a large selection of handmade clip on earrings in various styles.
In reviewing these ear cuffs and clip on earrings, I hope you find one or more that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie has Etsy and Redbubble stores with merchandise celebrating culture and enterprise. Proceeds go towards supporting this blog. Check out our Etsy merchandise at ShopWithLeslieBlog (free shipping). Find my Redbubble merchandise here, ShopWithLeslieRedbubble. A mixture of products is provided below.