Ear cuffs have been trending for some time, and there are many options from black owned brands. A nice thing about ear cuffs is that no piercing is required. Similarly, we provide information on where you can find non pierced (clip on) earrings. See the company and product links below for details.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use these advertisements in making a purchase.
The following is a Sponsor of Shop With Leslie, and we appreciate their support! We encourage you to click their company and product links and explore.
| YBE||YBE offers a selection of clip on Afrocentric earrings in multiple colors, including red, purple, blue, and black. |
- Anne Swain Jewelry (advertisement) offers birthstone ear cuffs made with sterling silver. A criss cross ear cuff in different finishes in also available.
- Gemdrops & Glamrocks (advertisement) offers ear cuffs that can also serve as loc jewelry. These include feathered jewelry in silver and gold.
- Made By Malyia offers handmade and 14K gold plated ear cuffs that include the following: insurgent and divergent. A divergent ear cuff in sterling silver is also available.
Clip On Earrings
- Erika and Friends (advertisement) offers a selection of vintage clip on earrings, many of which are made of gemstones and sterling silver.
- Saajie (advertisement) offers sterling silver Tuareg clip on earrings for which you have several gemstone options.
- Serendiptous Project (advertisement) offers a selection of clip on earrings made up diverse styles and textiles (e.g., baroque pearl, coin, and vintage).
- The Blacker The Berry (advertisement) offers a large selection of handmade clip on earrings in various styles.
In reviewing these ear cuffs and clip on earrings, I hope you find one or more that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie offers a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find thousands of inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is items for $10.00 and less, items from $10.01 to $15.00, and items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $12.00 per year. Or, consider the following.Buy me a coffee