- Alaffia (advertisement) offers a variety of hand soaps and hand and body moisturizers made with Shea butter and other moisturizing ingredients.
- Garner’s Garden (advertisement) offers an organic hand cream in different scents. Natural alcohol hand sanitizers and a hand soap are also available.
- Lizzie’s All Natural Products (advertisement) offers a cinnamon hand sanitizer. Use the code LESLIE for a 10% discount.
- Smell Good Spa (advertisement) offers several hand care products that include hand lotion and hand sanitizer. Use the code leslie in the Shopping Cart for a 15% discount.
- Urban Hydration (advertisement) offers a selection of hand creams in several scents. These include vanilla, rosehip, and lemon. Products are also available on Amazon (advertisement).
- Mary Louise Cosmetics offers hand sanitizers made with ethyl alcohol, and with and without tea tree oil.
In reviewing these hand care products, I hope you find one or more that work for you.
Also, check out Shop With Leslie’s online store where you will find eco friendly clothing and accessories. Shipping is free! Select merchandise is featured below.
Shop With Leslie also has Etsy and Redbubble stores with merchandise celebrating culture and enterprise. Proceeds go towards supporting this blog. Check out our Etsy merchandise at ShopWithLeslieBlog (free shipping). Find my Redbubble merchandise here, ShopWithLeslieRedbubble. A mixture of products is provided below.
- Centeno, Antonio. “What’s the difference between hand, face, & body lotion? Is it safe to use creams & moisturizers interchangeably?” https://www.realmenrealstyle.com/hand-body-lotions/
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. “When and how to wash your hands.” https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/when-how-handwashing.html
- Gajanan, Mahita. “How to take care of your hands when you’re washing them so much to prevent coronavirus.” 11 March, 2020. https://time.com/5800275/covid-19-wash-hands-dry-skin-tips/
- Griffin, Monigho. “Shea oil v Shea butter.” 11 December, 2018. https://sheaoil.co.uk/blogs/news/shea-oil-v-shea-butter