Elderberry has a lot of nutrients such as antioxidants, and vitamins A and C. There is evidence that consuming elderberry helps to fight and lessen cold and flu symptoms. Sea moss has been used as a dietary supplement for centuries, and is highly regarded by many for promoting health. Also, sea moss is a potentially rich source of iron and iodine depending on the type, and how it is prepared.
In this post, we review elderberry and sea moss products from black owned brands. These include syrups, capsules, and gels. Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the advertisement in making a purchase.
- Negash (advertisement) offers boost premium elderberry gummies for adults and children in their treasury room, health and wellness section.
- By Any Greens offers a selection of elderberry products. These include a cough syrup and hay fever tincture.
- Dr. Sebi’s Cell Food offers an immune support herbal tea made with elderberry.
- Mother’s Finest offers two elderberry syrups.
- Red Rose Naturals offers an organic elderberry syrup.
- Returns Of Nature offers several elderberry products. These include an elderberry syrup, an elderberry tincture blend, and an elderberry sea moss gel in two sizes.
- Simply Wholesome offers a selection of elderberry products that include a cough syrup for children, tablets, drops, gummies, and a tea.
- Best Made Organic offers a sea moss gel made of 6 organic algae plants. Sea moss and bladderwrack capsules are also available.
- Returns of Nature offers a sea moss gel with optional burdock and bladderwrack.
- Seamoss The Boss offers a selection of sea moss products that include sea moss and sea moss gels.
- Simply Wholesome offers Irish sea moss capsules.
In reviewing these elderberry and sea moss supplements I hope you find one or more than work for you.
Stay safe! Happy Shopping!
Shop With Leslie offers a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find thousands of inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is items for $10.00 and less, items from $10.01 to $15.00, and items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $12.00 per year. Or, consider the following.Buy me a coffee
- Jackson-Gibson, Adele. “Is sea moss healthy? Here’s how to eat it for maximum benefits.” 2020, January 17. https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/health/diet-nutrition/a30499092/sea-moss-health-benefits/
- Mandl, Elise. BSc., APD. “Elderberry: Benefits and Dangers.” 2018, March 8. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/elderberry
- Mowad, Heidi MD. “The health benefits of iodine.” 2020, February 19. 2020. https://www.verywellhealth.com/benefits-of-iodine-4570996
- Web M.D. “Health benefits of elderberry.” https://www.webmd.com/diet/elderberry-health-benefits
- Wells, Mark L., Potin, Phillipe, Craigie, James S., Raven, John A., Merchant, Sabeeha S., Helliwell, Katherine E., Smith, Alison G., Camire, Mary Ellen, and Brawley, Susan H. 2017. “Algae as nutritional and functional food sources: revisiting our understanding.” Journal of Applied Phycology. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5387034/pdf/10811_2016_Article_974.pdf