In this post we review great sales (50% off) on children’s clothing and accessories from black owned brands. This includes clothing for both infants and children. As usual, we will update the post as we identify relevant goods. Also included are “honorable mentions.” That is items we think are great finds but not quite discounted at 50%. You are encouraged to act fast as availability for sale items is limited.
- D’iyanu offers a Bola African print dress in sizes 4T and XS. A “princess” sweatshirt is also available in navy (size XS).
- Mini Friday offers a selection of tee shirts and bottoms (shorts and joggers).
- Sibahle offers several items which include the following.
- Also, umbrellas are available for $6.00 in pink and orange.
- Kido offers a selection of jumpsuits for infants at 40% off that are made of 95% organic cotton, and digital eco printed. These include the following.
In reviewing these sale items I hope you find one or more that work for you.