Updated August 29, 2023
Polo shirts are a wardrobe staple. Defined by the collar and “placket” neckline with two to three buttons at the top, polo shirts are great for the golf course, business casual events, and more. Though usually short sleeved they may be longed sleeved as well. As polo shirts are comfortable to wear and versatile, they make wonderful and practical father’s day gifts. In this post we review the vast amount of polo shirt offerings for men from black owned brands. See the company links and product tabs below for details.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the advertisements in making a purchase.
- Akoo Clothing (advertisement) has a diverse selection of colorful and color blocked polo shirts. Be sure to use the code SHOPWITHLESLIEBLOG for a 10% discount.
- Baobab Clothing (advertisement) offers performance luxury polo shirts that are resistant to stains, odors, wrinkles, fading, collar curling, and fabric shrinking. Short and long sleeved polos are available.
- Good Man Brand @ Nordstrom (advertisement) offers a selection of polo shirts in cotton and linen. Most are available in several colors.
- Good Man Brand also offers polo shirts through Nordstrom Rack at a discount (advertisement). Most are available in multiple colors.
- Houston White @ Target(advertisement) has polo shirts.
- Wales Bonner offers distinct luxury items reflecting a blend of European and Afro-atlantic approaches. Multicolored, knit polo shirts are available.
- Vickzinoo Collections offers high street fashion apparel and accessories including a “soul bird” print polo shirt.
In reviewing these polo shirts, I hope you find one or more that work for you.
Also, check out Shop With Leslie’s online store where you will find eco friendly clothing and accessories. Shipping is free! Select merchandise is featured below.
Shop With Leslie also has Etsy and Redbubble stores with merchandise celebrating culture and enterprise. Proceeds go towards supporting this blog. Check out our Etsy merchandise at ShopWithLeslieBlog (free shipping). Find my Redbubble merchandise here, ShopWithLeslieRedbubble. A mixture of products is provided below.