Polo shirts are a wardrobe staple. Defined by the collar and “placket” neckline with two to three buttons at the top, polo shirts are great for the golf course, business casual events, and more. Though usually short sleeved they may be longed sleeved as well. As polo shirts are comfortable to wear and versatile, they make wonderful and practical father’s day gifts. In this post we review the vast amount of polo shirt offerings for men from black owned brands. See the company links and product tabs below for details.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the advertisements in making a purchase.
- Baobab Clothing (advertisement) offers performance luxury polo shirts that are resistant to stains, odors, wrinkles, fading, collar curling, and fabric shrinking. Short and long sleeved polos are available.
- Good Man Brand @ Nordstrom (advertisement) offers a selection of polo shirts in cotton and linen. Most are available in several colors.
- Good Man Brand is also available on Amazon (advertisement).
- Good Man Brand also offers polo shirts through Nordstrom Rack at a discount (advertisement). Most are available in multiple colors.
- Houston White @ Target(advertisement) has polo and rugby shirts.
- Koshie O (advertisement) blends African and western styles and patterns to offer diverse clothing for men. Polo shirts are available in classic styles and colors.
- Negash Apparel & Footwear (advertisement) offers a black polo shirt with the company logo on the pocket. See “King’s Chambers” shirts.
- Afrikrea offers modern and African inspired fashion including a selection of polo shirts.
- Akoo offers quality street wear for exceptional gentlemen. Polo shirts are available in several prints.
- Confidence Apparel offers fashion designed to empower, including a polo shirt in black or grey.
- Cross Colours offers several rugby styled polo shirts.
- Hawk Imperial Clothing has a selection of polo shirts in olive green, yellow, and black.
- I Love Being Black offers a black polo shirt with an embroidered company logo.
- The mission of Kweli TV is to curate content that reflects the global African experience. Polo shirts are available in several colors.
- Large is a clothing and lifestyle brand representing individuality, independence, and living large. A black polo shirt is offered with the company logo.
- Lyfestyle offers a variety of apparel including “fallen letters” polo shirts in several colors.
- Maxhosa Africa offers a selection of silk polo shirts in prints that reflect the Xhosa ethnic group of South Africa.
- Miguel Wilson’s brand of style is fun, functional, classy and conservative; and these qualities are reflected in their selection of polo shirts.
- The Marathon Clothing offers black polo shirts.
- Wales Bonner offers distinct luxury items reflecting a blend of European and Afro-atlantic approaches. Multicolored, knit polo shirts are available.
- Vickzinoo Collections offers high street fashion apparel and accessories including a “soul bird” print polo shirt.
In reviewing these polo shirts, I hope you find one or more that work for you.
Happy shopping! Happy Father’s Day!
ADVERTISEMENTS & DEALS
ALSO, Shop With Leslie has Etsy and Redbubble stores with merchandise celebrating culture and enterprise. Proceeds go towards supporting this blog. Check out our Etsy merchandise at ShopWithLeslieBlog (free shipping). Find my Redbubble merchandise here, ShopWithLeslieRedbubble. A mixture of products is provided below.
One thought on “Polo Shirts for Him from Black Owned Brands”
would like to offer you some justifications regarding custom polo shirts and how they can hold the key to get more customers, create brand awareness, and capture a more significant share of the market through them.