Polo shirts are a wardrobe staple. Defined by the collar and “placket” neckline with two to three buttons at the top, polo shirts are great for the golf course, business casual events, and more. Though usually short sleeved they may be longed sleeved as well. As polo shirts are comfortable to wear and versatile, they make wonderful and practical father’s day gifts. In this post we review the vast amount of polo shirt offerings for men from black owned brands. See the company links and product tabs below for details.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the advertisements in making a purchase.
- Good Man Brand is also available on Amazon.
- Koshie O (advertisement) blends African and western styles and patterns to offer diverse clothing for men. Polo shirts are available in classic styles and colors.
- Akoo offers quality street wear for exceptional gentlemen. Polo shirts are available in several prints.
- The mission of Kweli TV is to curate content that reflects the global African experience. Polo shirts are available with a variety of culturally relevant phrases.
- Large is a clothing and lifestyle brand representing individuality, independence, and living large. A black polo shirt is offered with the company logo.
- Maxhosa Africa offers a selection of silk polo shirts in prints that reflect the Xhosa ethnic group of South Africa.
- Miguel Wilson’s brand of style is fun, functional, classy and conservative; and these qualities are reflected in their selection of polo shirts.
- Wales Bonner offers distinct luxury items reflecting a blend of European and Afro-atlantic approaches. A textured knit polo shirt is available.
- Vickzinoo Collections offers high street fashion apparel and accessories including a “soul bird” print polo shirt.
In reviewing these polo shirts, I hope you find one or more that work for you.
Happy shopping! Happy Father’s Day!
ADVERTISEMENTS & DEALS
Also, Shop With Leslie offers a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find thousands of inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is items for $10.00 and less, items from $10.01 to $15.00, and items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $12.00 per year. Or, consider the following.Buy me a coffee