There is a renewed interest in hair flowers, clips and pins. Hair flowers were prevalent in New York Fashion Week (2019), and hair pins and clips are on display across media outlets and retail stores. In this post we review options from black owned brands. See the company and product links below for details.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the advertisements in making a purchase.
The following is a sponsor of Shop With Leslie and we appreciate their support! We encourage you to click on their company and product links and explore.
|Accented Glory||Accented Glory offers a selection of floral hair pins in orange, white, and red.|
- Afrikrea offers a diverse selection of flower hair clips in Ankara wax print among other textiles (e.g., crochet and metal).
- Blue Labels Boutique offers hair clips that are beaded or faux pearl.
- Camellias and Curls offers a diverse selection of handcrafted and silk hair flowers.
- Dresscode Boutique offers pink and burgundy hair clips with satin bows, rhinestones, and faux pearls.
- Glam Her Boutique offers a selection of rhinestone hair pins in multiple colors.
- Isha’s Flower Garden offers a large and diverse selection of hair flowers.
- Izzy & Liv offers rhinestone hair pin sets with flattering words (e.g., fierce and fine).
- Kevia offers a selection of decorative bobby pins and floral hair clips.
- Loc•cessories offers a peacock hair flower with a cocoshell, a zebra fiesta flower hair clip, and a sweet magnolia bridal hair piece.
- Maya’s Ideas offers a selection of floral hair combs.
- Swirly Curly Hair offers a selection of plain and decorative hair pins.
- The Jeweled Experience offers a diverse set of hair pins and clips, including ones with “initials.”
- Two Days Off offers a brass hair pin.
- Virtuous Creations offers a selection of handmade and flower hair clips.
In reviewing these hair accessories, I hope you find some that work for you.
Also, Shop With Leslie offers a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ items for $10.00 and less, 200+ items from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $4.95 per year. Or, consider the following.Buy me a coffee
To learn more about hair flower and hair pin styles and trends see the following.
- Aschenbrand-Robinson, Rachel. “The bobby pin was the real MVP of fashion week.” https://www.thefashionspot.com/beauty/767753-bobby-pins-hair-trend/#/slide/1
- Francois, Alyssa. “Floral Afro: How to decorate your natural hair with flowers.” 23 May, 2017. https://www.allthingshair.com/en-us/hairstyles-haircuts/natural-hairstyles/floral-afro-hair/
- Jahns, Erin. “Flower-filled hair is taking over NYFW.” 25 September, 2019. https://www.byrdie.com/spring-fashion-week-flower-hair-trends-2019
- Kennedy, Eleanor. “Hair clips are back in a major way. Here’s how to nail the trend.” 27 March, 2019. https://www.lulus.com/blog/fashion/hair-clip-trend-for-2019/