The power of gemstones and crystals to heal is informed by those who attest to their effectiveness and ancient religions such as Buddhism. Scientific evidence suggests that it is the belief in their power that matters. These beliefs can reduce stress, boost confidence, and complement traditional medical treatment.
In this post, we review raw gemstones and crystals from black owned brands. Though gemstones are typically fashioned from crystals into jewelry, our focus is on individual crystals. You can learn more about the uses and benefits of crystals through the references.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the advertisements in making a purchase.
- Femme Yogipreneur (advertisement) offers healing kits that include Chakras stones. Lapis lazuli tumbled stones and a amethyst clusters are also available.
- Sankofa Living (advertisement) offers a selection of crystal sets and individual crystals that include tourmaline, carnelian, amethyst, rose quartz, and more.
- Seven Gems Shop (advertisement) offers an extensive selective of crystals that include rose quartz, rutile, amethyst, and quartz stones.
- Chakra Zulu offers a selection of crystal sets and tumbled and raw gemstones that include amazonite, blue quartz, crhysocolla, jasper, and more.
- Karma Bliss offers an extensive selection of crystals that include sets for each zodiac sign, individual crystals, and crystals for anxiety.
- Nirvana Wild offers a selection of yoni eggs in rose quartz, African bloodstone, mahogany obsidian, and amethyst among others.
- Nubian Hueman offers a selection of gemstones that include fluorite, black sardonyx, and soldalite, among others.
- Papyrus & Charms offers a selection of palm stones for which you can choose among three types of crystals.
- SOS Sage & Onyx Soapery offers a selection of crystals that include amazonite, unakite, and larvikite, among others.
- Soul Shop offers a selection of crystals that include 7 and 10 piece sets, and stones sold individually.
In reviewing these gemstones and crystals, I hope you find some that work for you.
Also, Shop With Leslie offers a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find 1000+ inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is 300+ items for $10.00 and less, 200+ items from $10.01 to $15.00, and 500+ items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $12.00 per year. Or, consider the following.Buy me a coffee
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like, Share,, and Bookmark our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr
- Rekstis, Emily. “Healing crystals 101.” 2019, October 4. https://www.healthline.com/health/mental-health/guide-to-healing-crystals#1
- Leavy, Ashley. “Crystals and healing in the Buddhist tradition.” https://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/crystals-healing-in-the-buddhist-tradition
- Marshall, Lisa. “Can crystals heal? Separating facets from facts.” 2016, January 18. https://www.webmd.com/balance/news/20180116/can-crystals-heal-separating-facets-from-facts