Bug spray is a necessity during hot weather, and you have options from black owned brands. These bug sprays tend to be deet free, and incorporate natural ingredients with bug repellent qualities. Examples include eucalyptus, citronella, tea tree, lavender, neem, and more. Information regarding “natural” bug repellents is provided in the references.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission should you use the advertisements in making a purchase.
- Garner’s Garden (advertisement) offers a bug repellent oil that also moisturizes the skin. A bug spray is also available.
- Lizzie’s All Natural (advertisement) offers a bug off repellent spray made with a blend of essential oils.
In reviewing these bug repellents, I hope you find one or more that work for you.
Also, Shop With Leslie offers a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find thousands of inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is items for $10.00 and less, items from $10.01 to $15.00, and items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $12.00 per year. Or, consider the following.Buy me a coffee
Subscribe to our Blog (and Confirm by Email)
Like, Share,, and Bookmark our Posts
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr
- Sissons, Beth. “What are the best natural mosquito repellents?” 31 May, 2019. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325337
- Yasin, Kareem, Wenger, Adam, & Watson, Kathyrn. “10 natural ingredients that repel mosquitos.” 7 March, 2019. https://www.healthline.com/health/kinds-of-natural-mosquito-repellant
- Wikipedia. “Insect repellent.” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insect_repellent