As it gets darker outside earlier, it is a good idea to keep your home lit with lighting from black owned brands. There are many options from which to choose. These include lamp shades, wall sconces, light bulbs, table lamps, chandeliers, pendent lighting and more. See the company and product links for details.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission, should you use the advertisements in making a purchase.
- 54kibo (advertisement) offers a large and diverse selection of pendant lighting. Wall sconces are also available.
- Aphrochic at Perigold (advertisement) offers metal lighting that includes table and floor lamps, and a wall sconce. Multiple colors are available.
- Copper Dust London (advertisement) offers lamp shades for both table lamps and the ceiling. Lamp shades are available in several sizes and include African wax print and lamp shades embellished with fringe.
- Goodee (advertisement) offers a diverse selection of lighting that includes pendant lighting, wall scones and small table lamps.
- Justina Blakeney designs via Opalhouse are available at Target (advertisement). Lighting designs include table and floor lamps, as well as wall sconces and pendant lighting.
- Karen Jai Home (advertisement) offers a vast selection of table and floor lamps in diverse textiles. Get a reduced price with the discount code SHOPWITHLESLIEBLOG at checkout.
- Swane Design (advertisement) offers up-cycled ceiling lamps. There are many colors from which to choose.
- Ujamaa Lighting (advertisement) offers a selection of energy efficient, affordable, and programmable LED light bulbs.
- Jungalow by Justina Blakeney offers diverse lighting options including table lamps, wall sconces, and pendant chandeliers.
- Maria Burgos offers diverse lighting options including wall sconces, pendant among other chandeliers, table and floor lamps.
In reviewing these lighting options, I hope you find one or more that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find thousands of inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is items for $10.00 and less, items from $10.01 to $15.00, and items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There will be updates and posts throughout the year. You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $12.00 per year. Or consider the following.