As it gets darker outside earlier, it is a good idea to keep your home lit with lighting from black owned brands. There are many options from which to choose. These include lamp shades, wall sconces, table lamps, chandeliers, pendent lighting and more. See the company and product links for details.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission, should you use the advertisements in making a purchase.
- 54kibo (advertisement) offers a large and diverse selection of pendant lighting. Wall sconces are also available.
- Copper Dust London (advertisement) offers lamp shades for both table lamps and the ceiling. Lamp shades are available in several sizes and include African wax print and lamp shades embellished with fringe.
- Justina Blakeney @ Anthropologie (advertisement) offers tasseled chandeliers.
- Karen Jai Home (advertisement) offers a vast selection of table and floor lamps in diverse textiles. Use the discount code SHOPWITHLESLIEBLOG at checkout.
- Swane Design (advertisement) offers up-cycled ceiling lamps. There are many colors from which to choose.
- Aphro Chic offers a selection of metal lighting (e.g., wall sconces, chandelier, and lamps) available in several finishes such as brass and gun metal.
- Jungalow by Justina Blakeney offers diverse lighting options including table lamps, wall sconces, and pendant chandeliers.
- Maria Burgos offers diverse lighting options including wall sconces, pendant among other chandeliers, table and floor lamps.
In reviewing these lighting options, I hope you find one or more that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find thousands of inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is items for $10.00 and less, items from $10.01 to $15.00, and items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There will be updates and posts throughout the year. You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $12.00 per year. Or consider the following.