Statement chokers and collar necklaces are trending. With the holidays right around the corner, consider how wearing one would enhance your look in dresses, sweaters, and on Zoom. You will find many bold, innovative, and colorful pieces in this post from black owned brands. These include brass, beaded, fabric, up- and re-cycled, as well as sterling silver and fine gold jewelry statement chokers and collar necklaces. Check out the company and product links below for details.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission, should you use the advertisements in making a purchase.
The following is a Sponsor of Shop With Leslie and we appreciate their support. We encourage you to click their company and product links and explore!
|Accented Glory||Accented Glory offers this wonderfully cascading cowrie statement choker on Amazon and Etsy. |
- 54kibo (advertisement) offers an open cuff brass choker that is handcrafted of recycled metal and Maasai glass beads. Habida and and Luna brass chokers are also available.
- Auvere (advertisement) offers 22 karat convertible rope necklaces that can be worn in different choker styles.
- Brave Chick (advertisement) offers several chokers. These include a “colliding galaxies mirror choker” with quartz stones, and chokers embellished with pearls.
- Cloth & Chord is also available on Amazon (advertisement).
- Gemdrops and Glamrocks (advertisement) offers a moon necklace choker made with upcycled materials, and a wood bead choker with a glass peacock feather pendant.
- Serena Williams Jewelry (advertisement) offers a white gold and pavé diamond collar necklace consisting of 3 1/3 carats. It adjusts from 14 to 18 inches.
- Adele Dejak offers a large selection of chokers made of recycled brass, and aluminum. Chokers are handcrafted in Africa and infused with cultural symbolism.
- Elouinia Exantus Jewelry offers a 90’s crystal choker for which there are options for crystals and beads.
- Empressive Finds offers a NGAO gold toned choker. A Mehrun hand beaded collar necklace is also available.
- L’enchanteur offers a bean neck plate that is available in several options (gold plated, sterling, and 14 karat).
- Mombasa offers a gemstone collar necklace that combines citrine, amethyst, and quartz with 14K gold filled metal.
- Prestigious Pieces offers a selection of collar necklaces that come as part of a set (with a matching bracelet).
- Serendipitous Project offers a vintage art nouveau choker with a tassel. A Bridgette choker is also available.
- Tru Face by Grace (advertisement) offers many choker styles necklaces. Examples include a Zeenat vintage choker in various color combinations and a genuine buffalo horn collar necklace. A Queen Rajendra ethnic choker and a Tibet beaded choker are also available.
Unlimited Masterpieces offers a “be the definition” collar necklace with intertwined beads. There are several color options.
In reviewing these chokers I hope you find one or more that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie offers a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find thousands of inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is items for $10.00 and less, items from $10.01 to $15.00, and items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There will be updates and posts throughout the year. You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $12.00 per year. Or consider the following.
To learn more about the statement choker/collar necklace trend. Check out the following sources.
- Laginess, Laura. “8 jewelry trends from the Spring 2021 runways that will be everywhere next season.” 11 October, 2020. https://www.thezoereport.com/p/8-jewelry-trends-from-the-spring-2021-runways-that-will-be-everywhere-next-season-37650681
- Liao, Marina. “The jewelry trends you’ll wear with your 2020 outfits.” 29 June, 2020. https://www.marieclaire.com/fashion/g30431307/jewelry-trends-2020/?slide=6
- Torgerson, Rachel and Flum, Danielle. “12 2020 Fall jewelry trends you’re about to see everywhere.” 13 July, 2020. https://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/fashion/g31025659/fall-jewelry-trends-2020/