Make quality and decorative drinking glasses from black owned brands a part of your place settings and everyday life. You will find drinking glasses for all types of beverages to add extra enjoyment of your juice, soda, and water. Champagne coupes and flutes, in addition to stemmed and stemless wine glasses are also available. See the companies and products below for details.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission, should you use the advertisements in making a purchase.
- Estelle offers a variety of hand blown and colored stemware among other drinking glasses that are available at West Elm (advertisement), Anthropologie (advertisement), and Kirna Zabête (advertisement). Decanters are also available.
- Goodee (advertisement) offers a large selection of environmentally friendly drinkware that includes tumbler and wine glass sets, beer and shot glasses. Highball glasses are also available.
- It’s a Black Thang (advertisement) offers a tumbler set that includes 4 culturally themed drinking glasses.
- Karen Jai Home (advertisement) offers a wide and diverse range of drinking glasses. These include handmade, stainless steel, metallic, shatterproof and break resistant. Drinkware is available in multiple colors. Pitcher sets are also available. Use the code SHOPWITHLESLIEBLOG at checkout.
- Brooks & Bridges offers a selection of crystal glass drinkware that includes wine glasses and champagne flutes.
In reviewing this drinkware, I hope you find one or more items that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find thousands of inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is items for $10.00 and less, items from $10.01 to $15.00, and items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There will be updates and posts throughout the year. You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $12.00 per year. Or consider the following.