Make quality and decorative drinking glasses from black owned brands a part of your place settings and everyday life. You will find drinking glasses for all types of beverages to add extra enjoyment of your juice, soda, and water. Champagne coupes and flutes, in addition to stemmed and stemless wine glasses are also available. See the companies and products below for details.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission, should you use the advertisements in making a purchase.
- Althea’s Pottery (advertisement) offers a selection of handmade ceramic/stoneware wine goblets.
- Be Rooted (advertisement) has stemless wine glasses with god rim and “cheers to adventure” written in gold foil.
Estelle offers a variety of hand blown and colored stemware among other drinking glasses that are available at West Elm (advertisement), Nordstrom (advertisement), and Kirna Zabête (advertisement). Decanters are also available.
- Goodee (advertisement) offers a large selection of environmentally friendly drinkware that includes tumbler and wine glass sets, beer and shot glasses. Highball glasses are also available.
- It’s a Black Thang (advertisement) offers a tumbler set that includes 4 culturally themed drinking glasses.
- Karen Jai Home (advertisement) offers a wide and diverse range of drinking glasses. These include handmade, stainless steel, metallic, shatterproof and break resistant. Drinkware is available in multiple colors. Pitcher sets are also available. Use the code SHOPWITHLESLIEBLOG at checkout.
- The Sip (advertisement) has a selection of accessories that include champagne flutes and a gold toned tumbler.
- African American Expressions offers tumbler sets that include 4 culturally themed drinking glasses.
- Brooks & Bridges offers a selection of crystal glass drinkware that includes wine glasses and champagne flutes.
- Curly Contessa offers a a selection of drinkware that includes wine and pint glasses.
- Oh She Did That offers a selection of artistic and female themed glassware.
In reviewing this drinkware, I hope you find one or more items that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie has Etsy and Redbubble stores with merchandise celebrating culture and enterprise. Proceeds go towards supporting this blog. Check out our Etsy merchandise at ShopWithLeslieBlog (free shipping). Find my Redbubble merchandise here, ShopWithLeslieRedbubble. A mixture of products is provided below.