Tassel earrings have been popular for years, and we thought it was time to present a list from black owned brands. In this post, you will find a range of styles such as hoops and dangles, and textures such as cotton, yarn, nylon, and leather. Many color options are also available.
This post has affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission, should you use the advertisements in making a purchase.
- Accented Glory (advertisement) has a diverse selection of tassel earrings that incorporate hoops, cowrie shells, and/or Ankara accents.
- Blessed Beautiful Mess (advertisement) has an extensive selection of tassel earrings in diverse styles, textures (e.g., yarn, cotton, and nylon) and colors (e.g., black, white, red, and pink).
- CanDid Art Accessories (advertisement) has “Lola” tassel earrings, and in multiple colors that include blue, pink, white, and orange.
- I Am The Spotted Zebra (advertisement) has a selection of long and yarn based tassel earrings in many colors such as pink, turquoise, blue, and gold. Clip on tassel earrings are also available.
- Quamby Designs (advertisement) offers tassel earrings that are embellished with beaded hoops in a variety of colors.
- Sahara’s Essentials (advertisement) offers a selection of tassel earrings in different styles and colors.
- Serendiptous Project (advertisement) offers “starry night” tassel earrings embellished with chain tassels and a gold tone star post.
- The Tiny Tassel (advertisement) has a large selection of tassel earrings (including clip on tassel earrings) in several colors and styles. You will find multiple shades of popular colors, especially in pink, blue, and green.
In reviewing these tassel earrings I hope you find one or more pairs that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find thousands of inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is items for $10.00 and less, items from $10.01 to $15.00, and items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There will be updates and posts throughout the year. You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $12.00 per year. Or consider the following.