Boho style reflects worldly travels and artifacts, as well as diverse and natural textures within a space (e.g., rattan, macramé, and plants). In this post we focus on wall decor that manifests boho style from black owned brands. This includes wall baskets, rattan mirrors, juju hat wall decor, macramé wall hangings, macramé plant hangers, fiber art among other textured goods. Even if your style is not entirely bohemian, you can find wonderfully decorative items to express your personality, add interest, and pops of color. Afro bohemian decor is also featured.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associates I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission, should you use the links in making a purchase.
- 54Kibo (advertisement) has many items consistent with boho style. These include small and large modern woven mirrors made of natural birch wood and colored wax cords. Handmade in South Africa, these mirrors come in neutral and vibrant colors. Black and white wall hangings that incorporate Maasai beading and fringe are also sold.
- Afrohemien (advertisement) offers a selection of colorful wall baskets in diverse patterns and sizes. These include vintage and handcrafted raffia baskets.
- Candice Luter (advertisement) offers a selection of mirrors decorated with fringe and macramé wall hangings. Candice Luter products are also sold at West Elm (advertisement).
- Embellished Precisely (advertisement) offers floral afros and a floral African continent design that add color and texture to a space. Customizable color options and several sizes are available.
- Goodee (advertisement) offers a large (48″ x 36″) and traditionally crafted wellbeing tapestry that consists of tonal colors and natural materials.
- Karen Jai Home (advertisement) offers 100% cotton macramé wall hangings that are handcrafted with intricate designs.
- As plants are an essential element of bohemian style, Knot A Game (advertisement) offers macramé plant holders in many colors, diverse sizes and styles.
- Lakay Designs (advertisement) offers high quality vinyl and Egyptian themed door coverings that give a textural appearance.
- Modal Visions (advertisement) has a selection of Mandala wall art that incorporates linen yarn, copper wire, and gemstones.
- Nossboss Creations (advertisement) offers a selection of macramé shelves in several colors, and macramé plant hangers.
- Opalhouse Designed With Jungalow is available at Target (advertisement). Wall decor includes macramé wall hangings, rattan and basket mirrors.
- Qadira’s Qreations (advertisement) has a selection of macramé products that include wall art and plant hangers.
- Studio Nom (advertisement) offers 100% cotton contemporary fiber art that is available in many shapes, sizes, and patterns.
- Africaboutik offers wall decor that includes sisal baskets and juju hats in several sizes and colors.
- Expedition Subsahara has a selection of wall baskets and bowls in diverse patterns. Products are handwoven and made with elephant grass and recycled plastic.
- Marie Burgos has a selection of souk mirrors with fringe details. Mirrors are available in several colors.
- Soul Shop has a diverse selection of embellished mirrors. These include hanging eye mirrors, rattan, and sunflower mirrors.
- Tribal Traces offers juju hats that are handwoven from natural raffia fibers. These wall accessories are available in many colors and sizes.
In reviewing these bohemian styled wall decor options, I hope you find one or more that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie has Etsy and Redbubble stores with merchandise celebrating culture and enterprise. Proceeds go towards supporting this blog. Check out our Etsy merchandise at ShopWithLeslieBlog (free shipping). Find my Redbubble merchandise here, ShopWithLeslieRedbubble. A mixture of products is provided below.