Puffer jackets and coats are known for their quilt like appearance and puffiness. They are also relatively light weight and have insulation with materials that help keep you warm. They are great for everyday and casual wear. In this post, we review puffer jackets and coats from black owned brands. You will find solid colored and print puffer coats and jackets, and in a variety of lengths. Also included are “padded” quilt coats and jackets. See the company and product tabs for details.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission, should you use the advertisements in making a purchase.
- A Cold Wall (advertisement) offers puffer jackets for men in various colors and styles.
- Black Girl Powerhouse (advertisement) has cultural themed puffer jackets on “black girl power” and “black lives matter.” Base coat color options include black, white, and red.
- Good American (advertisement) has puffer jackets for women in solid colors and in camouflage. Short (cropped) jackets are also available.
- Heron Preston (advertisement) offers puffer jackets for men in several styles. Color options include black, beige, and red.
- Karl Kani (advertisement) has a selection of reversible, puffer style bubble coats for men and women.
- Daily Paper offers a selection of puffer jackets in several colors for men and women. Coats/jackets of varying lengths are offered (short, medium, and long).
- Milano Di Rouge has an Elliot puffer coat for men and women in several colors including black, blue, and red.
- Smock Me has a selection of puffer jackets for men and women. Jackets are hooded and come in several color combinations.
In reviewing these puffer jackets and coats, I hope you find one that works for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie has an ETSY Store with merchandise celebrating culture. Proceeds go towards supporting this blog. Check out our merchandise at ShopWithLeslieBlog. A selection is provided below. FREE shipping.