Puffer jackets and coats are known for their quilt like appearance and puffiness. They are also relatively light weight and have insulation with materials that help keep you warm. They are great for everyday and casual wear. In this post, we review puffer jackets and coats from black owned brands. You will find solid colored and print puffer coats and jackets, and in a variety of lengths. Also included are “padded” quilt coats and jackets. See the company and product tabs for details.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission, should you use the advertisements in making a purchase.
- A Cold Wall (advertisement) offers puffer jackets for men in various colors and styles.
- Black Girl Powerhouse (advertisement) has cultural themed puffer jackets on “black girl power” and “black lives matter.” Base coat color options include black, white, and red.
- Booptique By Lakia (advertisement) has puffer styled padded jackets for women with different color options.
- Good American (advertisement) has puffer jackets for women in solid colors and in camouflage. Short (cropped) jackets are also available.
- Heron Preston (advertisement) offers puffer jackets for men in several styles. Color options include black, beige, and red.
- Daily Paper offers a selection of puffer jackets in several colors for men and women. Coats/jackets of varying lengths are offered (short, medium, and long).
- Milano Di Rouge has an Elliot puffer coat for men and women in several colors including black, blue, and red.
- Smock Me has a selection of puffer jackets for men and women. Jackets are hooded and come in several color combinations.
In reviewing these puffer jackets and coats, I hope you find one that works for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find thousands of inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is items for $10.00 and less, items from $10.01 to $15.00, and items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There are updates and posts throughout the year. You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $12.00 per year. Or consider the following.