In this post we review Halloween themed apparel, accessories, and home decor from black owned brands. You will find tees and sweatshirts, earrings, totes, head wear, face-masks, Halloween nails (e.g., press on and decals), along with wreaths, centerpieces, and door mats to help make your Halloween celebration special. Go directly to any of the categories below.
The following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission, should you use the advertisements in making a purchase.
Halloween Apparel and Accessories
- Shop With Leslie has a selection of Halloween apparel and accessories consisting of long- and short-sleeved black tshirts as well as Halloween totes made of organic cotton.
- Black Tees Only (advertisement) has a collection calledWho needs Halloween when capitalism is scary enough that includes tees and sweatshirts.
- Embossed Goods (advertisement) has a selection of diverse Halloween themed tees in several colors.
- Ink and Cotton Shop (advertisement) has a selection of Halloween themed apparel and face masks including Halloweentown and Halloweentown university products.
- Isha’s Flower Garden (advertisement) has a large selection of Halloween earrings such as Zombies, spiders, bats, skulls, and skeletons.
- The Trini Gee (advertisement) has Halloween apparel and accessories in black and white, among other neutrals.
Halloween Home Decor
- By Marion Art Handmade (advertisement) has a selection of Halloween decor in addition to fall wreaths.
- Jim’s Daughter Designs (advertisement) has a selection of Halloween wreaths. Pumpkin themed centerpieces and wreaths are also available.
Nails For Halloween
- Classy Vibe Nails (advertisement) offers a diverse selection of Halloween themed press on nails that are available in several sizes and shapes.
- Nailed by Elle (advertisement) offers a selection of Halloween press on nails that are available in several sizes and shapes.
In reviewing these Halloween goods, I hope you find one or more products that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie has Etsy and Redbubble stores with merchandise celebrating culture and enterprise. Proceeds go towards supporting this blog. Check out our Etsy merchandise at ShopWithLeslieBlog (free shipping). Find my Redbubble merchandise here, ShopWithLeslieRedbubble. A mixture of products is provided below.