In this post we review Halloween themed apparel, accessories, and home decor from black owned brands. You will find tees and sweatshirts, earrings, totes, head wear, face-masks, Halloween nails (e.g., press on and decals), along with wreaths, centerpieces, and door mats to help make your Halloween celebration special. Go directly to any of the categories below.
The following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission, should you use the advertisements in making a purchase.
Halloween Apparel and Accessories
- Aleeya Marie (advertisement) has a “pink skull” collection that includes long and short sleeved tees, a tote among other bags, and a face mask.
- Black Tees Only (advertisement) has a collection calledWho needs Halloween when capitalism is scary enough that includes tees and sweatshirts.
- Embossed Goods (advertisement) has Halloween themed tees in several colors.
- Enough Said Shop (advertisement) offers culturally themed Halloween apparel that includes tees and tank tops in several colors.
- Gotcha By The Threadz (advertisement) has a selection of Halloween themed scrub caps.
- Ink and Cotton Shop (advertisement) has a selection of Halloween themed apparel and face masks including Halloweentown and Halloweentown university products.
- Isha’s Flower Garden (advertisement) has a large selection of Halloween earrings such as Zombies, spiders, bats, skulls, and skeletons.
- The Trini Gee (advertisement) has Halloween apparel and accessories in multiple colors. An afro witch collection is included.
- Urban Hoodoo NYC (advertisement) has an afroskull tee-shirt along with witch and bruja hats in black and white.
Halloween Home Decor
- Aleeya Marie’s (advertisement) “pink skull” collection includes a door mat, coasters, and wall art.
- A. Hendrix Custom (advertisement) offers a “horrors in this house” welcome mat in small or standard size.
- By Marion Art Handmade (advertisement) has a selection of Halloween decor in addition to fall wreaths.
- Jim’s Daughter Designs (advertisement) has a selection of Halloween wreaths. Pumpkin themed centerpieces and wreaths are also available.
Nails For Halloween
- Classy Vibe Nails (advertisement) offers a diverse selection of Halloween themed press on nails that are available in several sizes and shapes.
- Nailed by Elle (advertisement) offers a selection of Halloween press on nails that are available in several sizes and shapes.
In reviewing these Halloween goods, I hope you find one or more products that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find thousands of inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is items for $10.00 and less, items from $10.01 to $15.00, and items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There are updates and posts throughout the year. You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $12.00 per year. Or consider the following.