Cargo pants have been trending all year. Cargo pants are known for having multiple and deep pockets, and for being functional and great for travel. In this post, we review cargo pants for women and men from black owned brands. There are many options. See the company links and product tabs below for details.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission, should you use the advertisements in making a purchase.
Cargo Pants for Women
- Good American (advertisement) offers a diverse selection of cargo pants. These include classic and jogger styles. Some styles are available in multiple colors such as black and brown.
- Öfuurë (advertisement) offers a selection of African print jogger styled cargo pants. See their trousers and shorts and use our links for a 10% discount.
Cargo Pants for Men
- Good Man Brand has cargo/utility styled pants at Nordstrom (advertisement). Several color options are available.
- Brownstone has a selection of 13 pocket cargo pants in several colors. Black cargo pants are also available at Nordstrom (advertisement).
- Daily Paper has cargo pants in camouflage, and cargo pants in a classic silhouette with several solid colored options.
- FUBU has corduroy cargo joggers and corduroy knit cargo joggers. Both are available in several colors.
In reviewing these cargo pants, I hope you find one or more pairs that work for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie is offering a Premium Content section with Buying Guides and Sales Information. You will find thousands of inexpensive and fabulous items for $25.00 and less from black owned companies. That is items for $10.00 and less, items from $10.01 to $15.00, and items from $15.01 to $25.00. Great sales at 50% off are also posted. We do the legwork so you don’t have to! There are updates and posts throughout the year. You can sign up HERE for the low cost of $12.00 per year. Or consider the following.
To learn more about the cargo pants trend, check out the following.
- Roby, India. “Cargo pants are going to be everywhere this fall.” 12, August, 2021. https://www.nylon.com/fashion/cargo-pants-trend-fall-2021