In this post we review creating Mother’s Day gift baskets filled with products from black owned brands. These include the following.
- Finding a Basket
- Bath and Body Gift Bundles
- Personalized and Monogrammed Jewelry
- Chocolates and More Treats
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission, should you use the advertisements in making a purchase.
Finding A Basket
In finding a gift basket, consider one that Mom would especially enjoy. Choose one that would serve as both decoration and storage.
- Goodee (advertisement), an eco-friendly, certified B corporation has a selection of baskets in several sizes and styles that function as decor and storage. Goodee baskets are also available at Nordstrom (advertisement).
- Kenyan Crafts Company (advertisement) has a large selection of baskets for decor and storage. These include raffia basket bowls, sisal baskets, and baskets made of recycled plastic.
Bath and Body Gift Bundles
Bath and body bundles make great Mother’s Day gifts. Some of the bundles listed below already come in a basket or box.
- Aromaology (advertisement) has an extensive selection of gift baskets including baskets for Mother’s Day.
- Lizzie’s All Natural (advertisement) offers Mother’s Day gift boxes in lavender and sweet peach. Included are one essential oil, a soy candle, an 8 oz. luxury body oil, galaxy soap bar, vanilla chapstick, and a gift box with confetti. Apply the code LESLIE at checkout for a 10% discount.
- Soapstone Soaps offers a “Pamper Me Deluxe” gift set that include a body oil and butter, and two artisan soaps. There are several scent options.
- The Butter Bar Skin Care has a selection of gift sets. This includes a Winter Essentials Kit with a satin robe, body oils, a body butter, bath bombs, and more. An Ultimate Pamper Gift Set and an Ultimate Pamper Green-Tox Set are also available.
Personalized and Monogrammed Jewelry
Make Mother’s Day more personal and special.
- Auvere (advertisement) has an Alphabet City collection made of 22K gold, for which you can create a combination of letters for bracelets, stud earrings, and pendants.
- Black Girl Healing Shop (advertisement) offers a diverse selection of custom and personalized jewelry that includes several necklaces and earrings.
- BYCHARI @ Nordstrom (advertisement) has several Mom and MAMA necklaces in 14K gold (white, rose, and yellow). Initial pendants are also available in 14K gold filled. Initial diamond pendants and bracelets are also offered.
- JOAS Accessories (advertisement) has a diverse selection of personalized jewelry. This includes name and monogram jewelry.
- Shop Ubuntu (advertisement) offers a Shiori custom name necklace with rhinestones and stars. A monogrammed compass and tassel charm necklace is also available.
- Ten Wilde Jewelry (advertisement) has a diverse selection of personalized jewelry that includes name and zodiac necklaces.
- Uniquely Pieced (advertisement) has a custom crystal layered necklace, with one of the layers as personalized.
- Melanie Marie has a diverse selection of named necklaces. There are many customization options.
Chocolates and More Treats
- Blondery at Macy’s (advertisement) has a sampler pack of chocolate/cake bars and a multilayered cake.
For a complete listing of chocolates, cakes, and other sweet treats, check out our blog post below.
In reviewing these baskets, bath and body bundles, personalized jewelry, and chocolates, I hope you find Mother’s Day gifts that work for you.
Finally, Shop With Leslie has Etsy and Redbubble stores with merchandise celebrating culture and enterprise. Proceeds go towards supporting this blog. Check out our Etsy merchandise at ShopWithLeslieBlog (free shipping). Find my Redbubble merchandise here, ShopWithLeslieRedbubble. A mixture of products is provided below.