Updated May 1, 2023
In this post we review creating Mother’s Day gift baskets filled with products from black owned brands. These include the following.
- Finding a Basket
- Bath and Body Gift Bundles
- Personalized and Monogrammed Jewelry
- Chocolates and More Treats
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will receive a commission, should you use the advertisements in making a purchase.
Finding A Basket
In finding a gift basket, consider one that Mom would especially enjoy. Choose one that would serve as both decoration and storage.
- Goodee (advertisement), an eco-friendly, certified B corporation has a selection of baskets in several sizes and styles that function as decor and storage.
- Kenyan Crafts Company (advertisement) has a large selection of baskets for decor and storage. These include raffia basket bowls, sisal baskets, and baskets made of recycled plastic.
Bath and Body Gift Bundles
Bath and body bundles make great Mother’s Day gifts. Some of the bundles listed below already come in a basket or box.
- Aromaology (advertisement) has an extensive selection of gift baskets including baskets for Mother’s Day.
- Boutique Na’Shay Candle (advertisement) has aromatherapy gift boxes, including a personalized tumbler and candle set.
- Serenity Bath By Tisha (advertisement) has a variety of gift baskets consisting of bath and body products, including candles.
- The Yogi Closet (advertisement) has an extensive selection of aromatherapy gift baskets.
- Soapstone Soaps offers a “Pamper Me Deluxe” gift set that include a body oil and butter, and two artisan soaps. There are several scent options.
Personalized and Monogrammed Jewelry
Make Mother’s Day more personal and special.
- Auvere (advertisement) has an Alphabet City collection made of 22K gold, for which you can create a combination of letters for bracelets, stud earrings, and pendants.
- BYCHARI @ Nordstrom (advertisement) has several Mom and MAMA necklaces in 14K gold (white, rose, and yellow). Initial pendants are also available in 14K gold filled. Initial diamond pendants and bracelets are also offered.
- JOAS Accessories (advertisement) has a diverse selection of personalized jewelry. This includes name and monogram jewelry.
- Shop Ubuntu (advertisement) offers a Shiori custom name necklace with rhinestones and stars. A monogrammed compass and tassel charm necklace is also available.
- Ten Wilde Jewelry (advertisement) has a diverse selection of personalized jewelry that includes name and zodiac necklaces.
- True By Ebony (advertisement) offers custom necklaces. There are many styles from which to choose where you can select up to 9 letters.
- Uniquely Pieced (advertisement) has a custom crystal layered necklace, with one of the layers as personalized.
- Melanie Marie has a diverse selection of named necklaces. There are many customization options.
Chocolates and More Treats
For a complete listing of chocolates, cakes, and other sweet treats, check out our blog post below.
In reviewing these baskets, bath and body bundles, personalized jewelry, and chocolates, I hope you find Mother’s Day gifts that work for you.
Also, check out Shop With Leslie’s online store where you will find eco friendly clothing and accessories. Shipping is free! Select merchandise is featured below.
Shop With Leslie also has Etsy and Redbubble stores with merchandise celebrating culture and enterprise. Proceeds go towards supporting this blog. Check out our Etsy merchandise at ShopWithLeslieBlog (free shipping). Find my Redbubble merchandise here, ShopWithLeslieRedbubble. A mixture of products is provided below.