Updated March, 23, 2023
Chest bags (also known as sling bags) are both practical and stylish. They are large enough to hold your wallet and phone among other devices, and they are hands free. In this post, we review where to find sling and chest bags from black owned brands. Many textures, colors and styles are available.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will earn a commission, should you use the advertisements in making a purchase.
- African Royalty Designs (advertisement) has a selection of African print sling bags made with Ankara fabrics on the outer shell and polyester on the inner shell.
- Ashya has a leather slingback bag with several color options at Nordstrom (advertisement).
- Athena (advertisement) has sling bags made of real horse hair and genuine leather. Colors are black and white.
- Baltimore Bag Company (advertisement) has cross body canvas chest bags with a leather logo.
- Black Girl Powerhouse (advertisement) offers nylon chest bags in several solid colors as well as a camouflage print.
- Booptique By Lakia (advertisement) has a selection of culturally themed, nylon sling bags.
- Luxxe Kollection (advertisement) has a diverse selection of chest bags that include black sororities among other cultural representations.
- Tote & Carry (advertisement) offers a vegan leather sling bag available in black or brown.
- WSEL Bags (advertisement) offers a black sling bag with several compartments that include a bottle pocket, tablet pocket, and charging port.
- Afrikrea has a selection of African print and leather sling/chest bags.
- Ashya has leather sling bags in several colors.
- Epic Everyday has a selection of nylon chest bags for children and adults.
- Lydia Endora has a PU leather sling bag in various prints.
- Opulent Men’s Club offers a vegan leather dark grey sling bag.
In reviewing these sling and chest bags, I hope you find one that works for you.
ALSO, Shop With Leslie has ETSY and Redbubble stores with merchandise celebrating culture and enterprise. Proceeds go towards supporting this blog. Check out our Etsy merchandise at ShopWithLeslieBlog (free shipping). Find Redbubble merchandise here, ShopWithLeslieRedbubble. A cross section of products is provided below.