Updated March, 23, 2023
Chest bags (also known as sling bags) are both practical and stylish. They are large enough to hold your wallet and phone among other devices, and they are hands free. In this post, we review where to find sling and chest bags from black owned brands. Many textures, colors and styles are available.
Some of the following are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no cost to you, Shop With Leslie will earn a commission, should you use the advertisements in making a purchase.
- African Royalty Designs (advertisement) has a selection of African print sling bags made with Ankara fabrics on the outer shell and polyester on the inner shell.
- Ashya has a leather slingback bag with several color options at Nordstrom (advertisement).
- Athena (advertisement) has sling bags made of real horse hair and genuine leather. Colors are black and white.
- Black Girl Powerhouse (advertisement) offers nylon chest bags in several solid colors as well as a camouflage print.
- Luxxe Kollection (advertisement) has a diverse selection of chest bags that include black sororities among other cultural representations.
- WSEL Bags (advertisement) offers a black sling bag with several compartments that include a bottle pocket, tablet pocket, and charging port.
PREVIEW: A digital activity book for Kwanzaa and beyond. An Afrocentric approach to Family Bonding and Youth Development, which includes a downloadable companion packet with all activities. Bonus coloring pages are also included. The cost is $18.99. Learn more about this eBook HERE.
- Ashya has leather sling bags in several colors. Bags are also available at Nordstrom (advertisement) in multiple styles and colors.
In reviewing these sling and chest bags, I hope you find one that works for you.
Also, check out Shop With Leslie’s online store where you will find eco friendly clothing and accessories. Shipping is free! Select merchandise is featured below.
Shop With Leslie also has ETSY and Redbubble stores with merchandise celebrating culture and enterprise. Proceeds go towards supporting this blog. Check out our Etsy merchandise at ShopWithLeslieBlog (free shipping). Find Redbubble merchandise here, ShopWithLeslieRedbubble. A cross section of products is provided below.